View Full Version : Ethics, Morality, & Justice
- Is Marriage Really Tradionally Based On Hetrosexuality?
- Law vs Freedom
- NC Pastor Says To Break Bones of Gay Children
- Police Drones are here...
- A Reflection on Mass Murder
- Edwards trial mess
- Suspected shoplifter dies after being detained at California Walmart
- Flashlights used as small bombs in Phoenix
- Abortion from societies stand point
- A heart warming Father's Day story
- Pentagon holds first-ever gay pride event
- Another Ponzi schemer gets life in prison
- Sandusky trial bets
- gays in the military
- Sex with 17 Year Old Ok, 8 years in Prison for taking Pictures
- NJ woman sues Little League player
- Sandusky found guilty
- Circumcision is a crime now in Germany
- The Supreme Court on Thursday struck down a federal law called the Stolen Valor Act
- Save a Life, Lose a Job...
- Pakistan mob burns man to death for 'blasphemy'
- Cellphone Surveillance Growing Fast
- German Crime of Circumcision
- Something About Justice: DNA To the Rescue
- This is crazy , prosecute a 97 old man
- UN probes use of shock therapy in US special needs school
- More Murfreesboro Madness: Judge tells Rutherford County to stop stonewalling Muslims
- Need some help from SciForum on Reddit
- Marriage obligation
- "Human Nature" Does Not Exist
- Is deliberately losing in sports immoral?
- Mississippi Mystery? Handcuffed suspect, twice searched, shoots self in car.
- Should this guy able to compete against normal people?
- Terror in "Middle America"—Missouri Mosque Destroyed by Fire, Joplin Stands Firm
- Delaware Doctor Accused of Waterboarding Eleven Year-Old Daughter
- Pakistani Parents Sentenced to "at least 25 years" for Honor-Killing of Daughter
- @ Mendez's Place..
- Bad Doctors!!
- Is it criminal to steal from criminals?
- 21 years for 77 lives, congrats Norway!!!
- Patenting an invention
- Australia screws with cigarette makers
- Forget Norway, we have an insane guy to go free
- Is suicide a stupid option?
- Rape Prevention: A New Advocate for Open-Ended Prevention Theory
- Is Free Speech a Good Thing
- Chef Told Police He Cooked Wife
- Pray Away the Rape: On Faith and Justice
- Marriage Bounty: The Rich Man, The Married Lesbian Daughter, and HK$500,000,000
- International convention on the rights of the child
- Getting rid of the evidence in a crime
- Students believe 'bleach bombing' attacks were racist incidents
- I Want a Local Casino!
- Sandusky Releases Audio Statement
- Does a business owner have a right to say, "Don't come back?"
- Why is modern society so mechanical?
- bus driver mortal kombat style uppercut on ghetto chick
- Boy Scouts of America: Persecute Homosexuals, Aid and Abet Child Molesters
- A discussion on the futility of studying Ethics in schools
- Man divorces & sues wife for being ugly, wins
- Halloween shooter is an evil, evil man
- Gaming ethics
- Drinking and driving
- Rape, Abortion, and "Personhood"
- Redux: Rape, Abortion, and "Personhood"
- David Friedman: short interview on social anarchy
- US Defence and CIA and women
- Philosophical Parenting
- Reversed Evolution
- Moral or not.
- No Babies Clause in Work Contract
- Baby Boxes
- What's wrong with stereotypes?
- Unspeakable—Roderick Arrington Jr. Dead at 7; Parents Charged
- US: 30 shot at school, China: 22 knifed at school
- Some facts about guns in the US
- In the US, mass child killings are tragedies. In Pakistan, mere bug splats
- Hunting for food
- Justifiable Stereotyping
- Inherent Immorality
- Steubenville Ohio
- Good torture, bad torture
- Lie Detector Test
- The world no longer respect Christianity
- Army degenerates by leaps and bounds , Is there any truth in that?
- Do we need to love people?
- Headline: "Cross-dressing meth priest liked sex in rectory"
- The Ethics of Schadenfreude
- 10+ years in prison for killing a tree
- How will gay marriage change the world?
- Killing a ready to be executed guy
- What would you do?
- Instant death for rhino killing
- Egyptian Vigilantes Kill Two Suspected Thieves
- Letter of a daying veteran to Bush and Cheney
- The Bible and Laws
- Is disliking someone because of their sexual orientation or religion bigotry?
- i've been shoved (pushed) by some guy in a religous argument, what can i do? Bells?
- Rape and the "Civilized" World
- Biology Teacher Faces Investigation for Use Of Word ‘Vagina’ in Anatomy Lesson
- Brotherly Love: Afghanistan loves its women!
- Desecration: A Well-Intended Mistake
- The Seven Philosophies
- Strike Two, or, Die, Die Again
- Identity, Politics, and the Blame Game
- Science is being corrupted to a point of fraud, Is there some truth in that ?
- The Culture of Pedophilia in Afghanistan: Mums the Word!
- Can anyone really BE a moral relativist?
- Art or Peeping Tom
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.