9 Year Old Shot

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lixluke, Jul 4, 2006.

1. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

That site seems to associate freedom with democracy.
    It's difficult to tell whether or not there is any accuracy in what their stats.

Still have yet to see what country you claim has more services, amenities, and overall organization. The Unites States is very disorganized, and has horrible service, but I have yet to see any country do better.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Is there no limit to your utter stupidity.
    The reason trolling obsessively is because you do not know the meaining of proper discussion, and cannot provide a relevant point. Then complain when you are called an irrelevant moron.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spacemansteve Not enough brain space Registered Senior Member

Maybe i should just post the facts again?
    But clearly you are ignoring them so i won't bother. However active personnel 1 750 000 for china, 471 500 for USA... Frontline personell 1 400 000 for china, 220 000 for USA... You clearly have no understanding of military matters so i'll state them here for you.

Active personell and Frontline personnell is not just Infantry, it consists of Armoured, Artillery and Rear echelon support... not to mention the infantry. Once again i'm not denying that the USA has more Aircraft, More Armoured vehicles. But they do have LESS artillery and LESS infantry support. Infantry Support is actually things like Mortars, Sustained Fire Machine Guns, Recoiless Rifles... etc... Despite todays technological warfare it is still a ground pounders world, meaning that no matter how much Air Support or tanks you have, you need the Infantry to back that up, and Infantry support to back the Infantry up.

The saying goes, theres only two corps in the Military. Infantry and those that support Infantry.

Having said that... Lets break the whole situation down on different lines which you claim is SOOO important

USA - More Defense Spending in Dollars
    China - Greater GNP spending in %
    China - More manpower
    China - More Active personell
    China - More Frontline Personell
    USA - More planes
    USA - More tanks
    China - More Artillery
    USA - More missile defence
    China - More infantry support

The tally is China - 6, USA - 4

So going by your reasoning China still wins.

Give it up, your not a military person, you don't understand the whole concept of military forces, quality and quantity. I've served enough of my life to realise that doesn't matter if i've got a better gun then the other guy, if theres 3 of them to every one of me, thats 3 guns versus 1, odds are stacked up against me. Thats the part that matters, nothing else.

I have no idea what trolling is, so how can i take part in it purposely? Secondly, proper discussion does not include throwing insults at people because they don't believe in what you believe and start calling them ignorant. Ultimately the only person in this forum who provides a relevant point is you, so i guess we all just suck *sarcasm*

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Keep telling yourself that. The real reason I call you ignorant is because you are an ignorant twit. You are so itterly dumb that you served in the military that long, and still have no clue what on the planet you are talking about.
    The USA military is far larger than China's military.
    Your own statistics prove this.
    And yet you still constantly throw out ignorant comments based on your dinobrained refusal to acknowledge proper facts and figures that all point to a particular conclusion. USA's military crushes China's.
    Bicker about infantry and tanks and planes all you want. USA is still larger. There is nothing a blithering imbecile like yourself can do about it.

Your idiotic 6 to 4 statement is beyond the depths of dumb as hell. X is larger in 6 categories, therefore, X has a larger military. Get real. You are a clown. No wonder you joined the military. Too dumb to get a real job. Continue spouting out stupidity, and cry that you are being called an idiot. It just makes you even moreso.

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

That's because you never lived anywhere else.

Basically any Western Eureopean country does it better, with a few exceptions. For instance, compared to Finland, the organization, services, amenities of the USA are a joke.

9. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

cool skill makes a complete arse of himself once again.

10. spacemansteve Not enough brain space Registered Senior Member

So what? no real argument back from you except that i'm an idiot? lol, once again you just make a fool out of yourself this time by ignoring professional knowledge. It is very true you live in your own world, And no matter what qualifications someone might have you ignore them because it doesn't fit with your picture.

Since when were we arguing about crushing? we were arguing about size here, just because my argument is clearly correct you start changing the topic up for debate??? How odd and typical. Once again i never said that China would defeat the US in a conflict, I merely said that CHINA IS LARGER. GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL THAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SIZE!!!!!

You don't know the first thing about military structure, capabilities or statistics. You don't know the difference between size and composition of said forces. You don't know what you are talking about. I am giving you professional advice on an issue i know a great deal about but you refuse to accept what i say and instead just throw insults. I give up, there is no point in debating this topic with you any further if you just fail to see the facts. In the beginning i kindly said that what you were saying was interesting, then i politely corrected you by saying that China has a LARGER Military, which then you started your attacks on me. If that is all you a capable of then your a worthless git who doesn't belong on these forums.

Just for your information, I'm a pilot in the Air Force, i fly high tech machinery (F/A-18 Hornet) requiring high level of decision making, quick thinking, high logic and an analytical brain. In about 5 years time i'll go back to University finish my science/engineering degree (which the military will sponsor), In ten years time i'll probably retire with a large amount of hours under my belt, take a shot at joining NASA's Astronaut corps, if that fails, fly commercially. I joined the military because i was too poor to afford civil aviation lessons... Too dumb to get a real job hey? What do you do?

11. spacemansteve Not enough brain space Registered Senior Member

Schleebenhorst: You and i may differ on opinions with many different subjects... But right now what you say is gospel to me

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I guess the structure of the Chinese army is rather similar to that of the soviet union during WW2. Lots of artillery, lots of manpower.

And this army defeated the best German army groups.

The US army cannot crush the chinese army. If that had been possible they would have done it. There is the small fact of nuclear weapons. China is quite capable of crushing any nation in the world. Even the USA. Of course, they will be crushed themselves too.

What we have is a stalemate. Two armies build according to different doctrines who cannot touch each other without unleashing hell. Even without nuclear weapons it is highly doubtful the US could touch China.

The same can be said for the Russian army. Russia lost most of its power. Still the US couldn't really mount an offense against them. The country is too big. The opposing army too strong. The possibilities of guerilla warfare too large. A broken Iraq is already problematic. I think you can come up with a million reasons why Russia is too much.

What does it mean to have the mightiest army? You can bully some countries, but others you cannot.

Can you imagine why Iran would like a nuclear capability?

13. spacemansteve Not enough brain space Registered Senior Member

spuriousmonkey:

Composition is an important factor but at the end of the day size is what matters (hehe sounds rather familiar?

). Like you just alluded to, in any military engagement, its all well and good to have superior firepower, but you need the men on the ground to occupy it. These men set up garrisons, employ Vehicle Checkpoints, and generally patrol the terrain for terrorist or enemy activity.

Following on from the superior firepower point i raised. Being able to drop bombs with pinpoint precision can only happen with troops on the ground guiding those bombs in. It is very hard for an aircraft to do this by itself because of the factors involved with flying. This is why you hear stories of bombs dropping short and hitting civilian structures. Its a job that the Special Forces of the world do. When Iraq was invaded in 2003, the Australian SAS was in there about a month before hand, but you didn't hear that from me

Another important factor is the will to fight. I believe china has a very strong nationalist feeling. Being indoctrinated by the government happens at a very young age so the chinese believe in everything their country is about. US Forces however... Get spit on, abused and generally slagged on by the media and a minority of the public. Although a soldier might get up in front of a parade of 1000 people cheering from them, that one person who at the end of the day spits on said soldier... Its like a dagger in the heart. A Dagger in what they believe in. The will to fight vanishes, the ability to fight degrades and the conduct of the soldier declines.

Having thought about it a bit more, and the more i do research on the Chinese military, i honestly reckon china would win a military engagement against the US.... UNLESS... the US employ exceptional tactics, something which is lacking at the moment.

14. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Yes I know. Size. And The US army is far larger than China's. Statistics you provided even show this. You complain about being called names, yet you are an incompetent brain dead dolt of a pilot with no concept of statistical information. Go back and do kindergarten again. Perhaps you will learn something more fitting to your brain capacity.

Only a moron such as yourself would try to correct somebody by giving wrong information. Continue repeating yourself that China has a larger military than the USA. Perhaps if you believe it enough, it will eventually come true dozens of years from now. As of now, you are a nothing more than a fool of a clown ranting insane nonsense.

Circular. Kindergarten argument. This is a beautiful quopte as it exemplifies the utter stupdity of the US Airforce. Nobody of any intelligence makes the "I am expert, and you are not" kindergarten argument. It has never had any relevance to any issue, and never will. It has no basis in logic.

What cool skill knows or does not know will not change the size of the USA army to be smaller than China's.
    What anybody on this forum knows or does not know will not change the size of the USA army to be smaller than China's.

This individual is completely unaware of what a total retard he is. SpacemanRetard is his new name.

The fact is that SpacemanRetard does not know the first thing about military structure, capabilities or statistics. You don't know the difference between size and composition of said forces. You don't know what you are talking about.
    You probably thing large means small and small means large. You are a dunce of a retard.

That's a good one. Professional advice right from the circus retard. Sorry, but your expertise in cleaning up monkey droppings has had a fuming effect on your already retarded brain.

A already stated this before:
    Any idiot trying to show China's military is larger by providing stats showing the US military to be larger is a delusional psychopath.

This retard has not gotten it through his head. Go learn how to read, and perhaps you will eventually get it right.

China's military is larger than the United States. Even for a brainless soldier, that pretty pathetic. It's a good thing GW Bush is in charge of the military, and not you. Now that is really pathetic.

SpacemanRetard will perhaps come back with an irrelevant arguement about how he is such an expert on a subject. This is SpacemanRetards thinking:
    Person-X is an expert at military size.
    Therefore, Country-A has larger military than Country-B.

Unfotunately, only SpacemanRetard with his "high logic and an analytical brain" would think that arguing about what an expert he is will change the facts and figures. Retarded indeed.

"You fail to see the facts."
    "You fail to see the facts."
    I guess if I post it a few times, the retard might realize that no person of any intellect would make such an irrelevant and worthless comment.
    This is called Kindergarten argument.
    I know the facts, and you fail to see the facts. Therefore, I know the facts.
    Can anybody say circular retardism? Only SpacemaRetard can.

Apparantly, it takes no bit of intelligence to fly a plane if they let retards like you fly one. Every time you post it is more blithering stupidity.

Do actually believe that the fact that you are a pilot has anything to do with the fact that the USA has a larger military than China?

You are an idiot in the military, with absolute focus on irrelevent stupidity. Comment after comment you make is the same tired and false circular kindergarten retardism.

Hopefully when you crash your plane, and perhaps shoot your own team mates down, they will learn better than to hire retarded circus clowns to fly high tech aircraft with high tech weaponry. Oh wait. That would probably be impossible as only a clown would do something so dumb and pointless.

. . . retarded to get a real job. Yes we know.

And you mention this for what? To prove that you are not retarded? The fact that you are arguing your own stupidity, arguing about expertise instead of facts, and trying to prove yourself instead of your point makes you all the more retarded.

15. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I agree.
    China and Russia are very large and powerful.
    although SpacemanRetards statistics prove that the United States has a larger military than either of them, conflict would probably cause great devastation and destruction for all countries no matter how large their military.

16. spacemansteve Not enough brain space Registered Senior Member

Seriously dude, is that the best you can do?

lol

You demean yourself and belittle all your arguments by just rambling on and on and on and on in a circular, childish way.

I'm honestly ammused if thats all you've got. You don't have any facts to back up the argument, and if you do, please link or preferably highlight them because apparently i'm too dumb to understand

I'm ammused how childish your argument is. "No your wrong cause your an idiot. You don't know anything. Your a retard. USA is bigger, your dumb" Yet you have the audacity to claim i'm the kindergarten baby who cleans at the Circus... lol

What i'm going to do is walk away, knowing that i'm right, because when people start throwing insults around its because they can no longer back up their argument and ultimately know they are wrong and can't accept it.

I'm right and you know it... Sorry buddy...
    However keep the insults up, you only make whatever you say irrelevant because no-one can take you seriously

lol

p.s. Hope the guy who shot that 9yr old comes back for you

17. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Can you be any more of a retard? Perhpas if you stop posting altogether, you will save everybody from your own dufus comments.

All tactics being equal, no China would not beat the United States military forces.
    Go back and do your research over. Go back and do kindergarten over. Retard joins the army. Retard uses kindergarten research to come to retarded conclusions. SpacemanRetard and anybody that would use weapons in their profession should seek professional help.

18. spacemansteve Not enough brain space Registered Senior Member

like i said... keep going.. all you do is make yourself irrelevant

19. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

SpacemanRetard has responded with more troll comments.
    Can anybody say obsessed?
    Go somewhere else with your stuper soldier tantrums.

20. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

Meh, normal day at the office for coolskill: was anyone expecting better?

21. spacemansteve Not enough brain space Registered Senior Member

Lol, its ok cool skill, i know your feeling bad... Its natural when i clearly win a debate... Its the first time you've ever been wrong... Its hard to accept i know... Its ok...

But let me know when your finished with your temper tantrum about the issue and we'll start a proper Intelligent Discussion... Like sciforums is all about

*mumbles* man i bet he's got sand in his vagina *mumbles*

22. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

It's not the first time he's ever been wrong. In fact he has been wrong in every single debate I have seen him in, and he is so stubborn and ignorant he will argue the wrong point (By way of insulting the other person or just ignoring them, usually both) for 5 pages if he has to until everyone stops reading the thread.

23. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Hey look.
    A whole gang of obsessed dumpstarts.
    I do not have enough fans spending their entire life obsessed with me. Chewing on my name like bubble gum.
    I think more wackjobs need to add some tantrum comments. Perhaps more form these same ones will do fine.