9 Year Old Shot

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lixluke, Jul 4, 2006.

1. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

farmers can always abuse the laws. my dad works for a farmer that owns three farms. the farmer here before us was dodgy and would literally let an animal starve to death then burn them before my fathers boss could find out. so far we have found about a dozen skulls. i cant remember how he was caught out but he is now being investigated by animal wellfare. the system that is used here in england can be easily manipulated with swapping passports etc...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

So now we find out that the true motivation behind your impassioned campaign for a meatless diet is that you are an animal rights activist? Is this the reason that you do not have a file of scientific articles explaining the so-called benefits to humans of vegetarianism?

There is nothing wrong with caring about all animal life and as a man with a huge menagerie of companion animals I don't usually even argue against the position even though I don't take it myself. I'm old enough to have been indoctrinated with the cognitive dissonance necessary to sleep with dogs but eat pigs and if it's a moral weakness to believe that the humans who are stewards of the world have more pressing issues to devote our energies to right now then I'll take the criticism for it. "Choose your battles," as they say, because you can't fight very many at one time.

But it is also a moral weakness to disguise one's motivation for arguing a position. It puts you in the company of politicians, the scum of the earth. If you want us to stop eating meat because you think it's immoral, then just say so. It's a perfectly honorable and respectable stance. But don't hide it behind astounding, counterintuitive claims of nutritional superiority and then steadfastly refuse to explain yourself. That is neither honorable nor respectable.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Not in the slightest. Youre a so extremely damn dumb.
    Ad hom left and right arguments.
    You do not even base your logic on actual fact.
    It is one thing to use ad-hom in your arguments.
    It is a totally different thinG to base your entire argument on ad-hom.
    What Cool Skill is or is not is completely IRRELEVANT.
    What is commonly accepted by society is completely IRRELEVANT.

STUPID PEOPLE such as yourself consider fallacies. Intellects dismiss them as having no relevance whatsoever, and thus should not even be mentioned in a logical argument. No logical individual would put the more infintesimile quantum sized thought to such fallacies.
    Your whole basis of primitive retard thinking revolves around such fallacies.

You are a short sighted scumbag that cannot see past your own nose despite how many times I have repeated myself over and over and over.
    There are dozens of reasons why allowing meat/dairy industries to continue does nothing but harm to society. The number one reason is that it makes it vritually impossible for people that want to eat real food to get it. I have stated this over and over, and you are too stupid to know how to read. It is like living in a desert island. I stated many reasons why this is so.

You cannot read. You are an asshole to say least. You have no regard for what others say. You do not know how to think in terms of logic. You are exremely one track minded, and accuse people of things that are not true. You create your own appraisals about what people write instead of taking it for what it is. There is no hidden meaning in what I say. There is no hidden agenda in my points. Yet the bafoon that you are continues to insert implications into what I say that are utterly false. You continue to use idiotic ad-hom areguments. You continue to throw bias statistics in your argument. You have no concern for actual science or logic. Your only concern is being an asshole, and being more of an asshole. Perhaps one day you will get yourself a brain. Perhaps one day you will learn how to think and understand what it means to live in a society which makes it virtually impossible to est real food.

It is far more difficult to get fresh natural food. Instead, fastfood and other junk products are readily available at low cost. It is far more difficult to learn how to eat natural veg-foods because you have to go way way way out of yoru way to actually learn how to prepare different foods and recipes. Meanwhile, all the garbage foods are all around you, and thrown in your face with marketing daily.

I mentioned this a number of times, and you are too IGNORANT to acknowledge this. You are a walking pile of ignorace. Ignorance is your entire life. Instead of acknowledging what I am saying, an ignorant individual, overlooks it, and implies moronic convoluted asshole interpretations. Youw ill burn in your own ignorance forever. Enjoy your ignorance because it is all you are and all you have.

As I have stated there is one reason and one reason alone, humans do not eat meat. BIOLOLGY YOU FUCKING IGNORANT ASSHOLE.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Here are some points that Ihave made incase some people overlooked them due to their own ignorant selective hearing.

1. Many things society accepts at face value are proven wrong by science.

2. At face value, society accepts that the sun revolves around the earth. Science proves this wrong. The earth revolves around the sun.

3. At face value, society accepts that humans eat meat/dairy. Science proves this wrong. Humans do not eat meat/dairy.

4. Ethics of whether or not animals may be abused or slaughtered have no effect on what humans are bilogically made to eat. Slaughter all the animals that you see. Slaughter zero animals that you see. HUMAN BIOLOGY REMAINS THE SAME.

5. Do ignorant people understand how to have an intellectual discussion? No they make asshole irrelevant comments, and wonder why the get called names.

8. spacemansteve Not enough brain space Registered Senior Member

Fraggle: Don't worry about it, i've chosen to stop writing back to his comments, it just further fuels the fire of an angry sad man.

However i have read an article that explains when we jumped down from the trees and started eating red meat this is the primary reason our brains and thinking capacity increased. We had to learn how to hunt, Therefore needed bigger brains. The protiens in our newly founded diet helped this. Is there any more info you could either post or direct me to on this issue fraggle? Its something i'd like to know more about.

Call me a health nut, but i want to get the best diet possible for my body. I've seen many fellow pilots get dropped from flight duty because they've let their health deteriorate

9. spacemansteve Not enough brain space Registered Senior Member

Oh yeah i have to add this Re: Pilots getting dropped from Flight Duty. One of them was a vegetarian

10. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

Not enough energy, or rather, you need to eat a lot more of it with supplements to get the same level of performance and satisfaction.

11. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Unfortunately this did not work for you.
    Your thinking capacity went the other way, and decreased.
    Hence, idiotic comment after idiotic comment.

12. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

I only write back when my comment might be of general interest. I think a lot of people here could use a refresher course in how to conduct a scientific debate, and most of us would be happy to express our ideas in ways that gain respect.
    I've come across the correlation between higher-protein diets and larger brains a number of times. You shouldn't have any trouble finding material with Google. DNA analysis recently proved that dogs and wolves are two subspecies of Canis lupus. The few differences between the populations are due to the longest period of domestication of any animal. One of them is that dogs have slightly smaller brains, owing to the fact that they have adapted to a scavenger's diet.

Which is ironic, because in nature it's the scavengers who tend to be the brightest. Bears, crows, raccoons, macaws, coyotes. The animal out behind your house sorting through your trash and picking out the good stuff is much smarter than a tiger. Hunting requires more brainpower than grazing, but becoming an efficient opportunistic feeder who follows the hunters around and eats their leftovers without becoming dessert is postgraduate work.

Dogs of course don't need to be smart to do efficient scavenging because the predators their smarter ancestors chose to follow throw away perfectly good food and (almost) never try to eat them.

You should also read up on the "aquatic ape" theory, which you can do on SciForums. Notice that we're the only apes with little vestigial webs between our fingers and enough buoyancy to swim easily. Coming down out of the trees onto the savannah would have been a baptism of fire. Competing for plants with giant herds of really huge herbivores? While evading really huge carnivores? How did any of us survive long enough to learn to make hunting tools? What if we kept walking and dived directly into the nearest lake? Air-breathing, warm-blooded animals absolutely rule in the water. (E.g., cetaceans, penguins: No fish or reptile can compete with them size-for-size.) Having to move around in a three-dimensional universe like air or water is a huge stimulant to intelligence and brain size. The sheer math and physics involved in locomotion, plus the strategy of chasing down food... just imagine PacMan in true 3-D, with food and vermin above, below, and behind you. This could explain the brain growth as well as give us a chance to adapt gradually to a more meaty diet since fish is more easily digested. Then with more smarts and the lake as a safe retreat we came out and tried our luck on land.
    I don't believe there is any health risk in a thoughtfully planned meatless diet or even a vegan diet. I just haven't seen anything that threatens to bring down the nuts-grains-legumes paradigm of amino acid combination, and a raw vegan diet takes away two sides of that triangle. I was really hoping Cool would explain that since it's a reasonable question that anyone who's read up on nutrition would ask.

13. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Or: You can't even put a basic sentence together, and now you're squirming, trying to pretend you don't care, when really, if you're not entirely ignorant, you should just silently take note of my corrections.

14. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

STUPID PEOPLE: "You're squirming trying to wriggle your way out of a debate."
    How many times have I heard idiots use this in their discussions with various individuals?
    How utterly infantile indeed.

If it's not an infantile attack on grammar.
    Or an infantile "you're squirming" circular accusation.
    I wonder what moronic illogical comment he will come up with next.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2006
  15. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I am so glad you are speaking about yourself.
    Once you learn to discontinue your styupid asshole ad-hominem and ad-populum arguments, perhaps you will understand the real meaning of logic.

16. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

Wow, you really are just a troll. I don't understand how anyone can derive pleasure from even thinking of posting like you do, but I see some people are sadder than I thought.

17. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

At least take note of the proper spelling of "you're" that was employed by me in my previous post.

Was that a question?

Congratulations....your first proper sentence this post.

Doesn't make sense.

Didn't I tell you before? Don't start a sentence with a conjunction.

Are you black cool skill?

18. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I thought so.
    Any more moronic racist comments to prove your utter stupidity?
    STUPID PEOPLE: Beleive that skin color has an effect on the validity of points and posts.
    You have no concept of logic. You do not even know how to read.

And ther rest were meat eaters.
    Therefore, eating meat is more likely to get you dropped from flight duty than eating vegetables.

Do you never stop making a statements, and try to support them by popsting examples that contradict them?
    I don't know what conlusion you were attempting to draw for your pitiful example, but you have proven over and over and over and over how utterly retarded you are.

You are sadder than who?

19. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Well cool skill, I only asked if you were black (still waiting on an answer: hint - look down) because from my experiences on this forum and others black people seem not to care what sort of state their posts are in before they hit "post" to the point of completely ignoring any helpful spelling suggestions and continuing to spell things incorrectly. You can also tell by the CAPITALISED insults which I guess are just typical 'groid posturing i.e that annoying sideways headshake black chicks do on ricki lake when they say "you ain't all that girlfriend" and other such nonsense. You have a completely unrealistic approach to everything ("animals are our friends") and are ignorant to the point of probably getting less intelligent every time you hear or read a fact. For you, the appearance is more important than the subject. I bet you wear a lot of oversized bright clothes.

Even your name reflects this.

For reference, see Duendy's posts.

I just asked a simple question.

You can't even answer it. You never actually reply to anyone's points, you just go "this person is an IDIOT" or something that amounts to "I know you are but what am I?" that would make your average 9 year old cringe. That's why you are a complete joke. The fact that you are completely wrong about everything doesn't even need to be brought up because it's so widely accepted.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2006
  20. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I guess you do not get the point.
    YOU ARE PREDICTABLE.
    You asked me if I was back. I already knew that your next post was going to be a justification for asking the question as seen in the quote above.

Therefore, I stated the following: "Any more moronic racist comments to prove your utter stupidity?"

And you simply complied as predicted. More mornic racist comments. Are you aware you have already proved post after post how dumb you are?
    Are you even aware of your own utter stupidity?
    I would not be surprised if you were too dumb to be aware of this.

The point is what I stated earlier, and you seem to have overlooked:
    STUPID PEOPLE: Beleive that skin color has an effect on the validity of points and posts.
    You have no concept of logic. You do not even know how to read.

Only a racist moron would give a flying crap about what color a person is.
    Point X is completely independent of the color of the individual making the point.
    Lots of racist comments for a clearly racist individual such as yourself. Nothing intelligent to say as usual. The only reason you are posting here is to troll. Your posts do not make for proper discussion. Only ignorance.

21. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

Schleebenhorst, everyone knows him as being the forum troll: I suspect that he's a very lonely individual, hence the constant attention-grabbing posts to keep you replying in an effort to stay "busy", whatever the cost. I suggest you stop feeding him by replying only to others. Look at it this way: his posts? Just advertisements you can skip on your way to the next replies.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

The only troll is you. You have no idea what you are even talking about.
    There is only one reason people eat meat.

23. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Fraggle:

There is no battle needed here. Just a willingness to change. Of course, complacency is always easier than taking an ethical stand, especially when you stand to benefit personally from not doing so...

This says nothing about the ethical issue of whether or not modern humans ought to eat meat, of course. In our modern world, there are plenty of available alternative sources of the necessary protein.

Millions of vegans and vegetarians live healthy lives without needing meat.

Can you explain this in more detail, please?