Affirmative action should be abolished.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TimeTraveler, Sep 26, 2006.

1. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Alright I give up. You win ok, race is real for you.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. arkman Registered Senior Member

Whats black supremacy got to do with the fact that white poeple are much more likely than black to get skin cancer?

Did you know skin cancers are more numerous than all the other cancers put together?

It's not black peoples fault, its the way nature has made things.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2006
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. arkman Registered Senior Member

Tha fact that you won't accept the reality of race strongly suggests that you are operating subconsciously as a white supremacist.

You say I should apologise for suggesting a link between white people past and present and this clearly demonstrates a logical failiure in your argument - races are part of nature and have nothing do with individuals behaviour.

Your inability to connect with nature is tragically the problem most white people have.

Black people are not attacking white people only examining them the same way whites did to them.

I believe this is necessary not only to rebalance the world but to help white people understand the damage they are causing to themselves and others.

Another poster has pointed out that wherever you go light skin is considered better than dark. But before colonialism the opposite was true. This is what some European explorers discovered on their travels:

CONGO

"The indigenous peoples of the Congo," he wrote, "are all black in color, some more so, some less so. Many are to be seen who are the color of chestnut and some tend to be more olive-colored. But the one who is of the deepest black in color is held by them to be the most beautiful. Some are born somewhat light-skinned, but as they grow older they become darker and darker. This occurs because their mothers make use of the artifice of an ointment, with which they anoint their infants, exposing them once they have been anointed, to the rays of the sun, then leaving them there for long periods, and repeating this action over and over, There are some children who although their parents are black, are born white skinned and although they anoint them and use all manners of artifice they can never be transformed into blackskinned people. And these are regarded by the Congolese as monsters. They have the same features and the same tightly curled hair as the black Congolese, but their skin is white and they are short-sighted, As a result, children in those areas, where a white has never been seen before, would become terrified, fleeing in horror from us, no less than our children here are terrified by the sight of a black also fleeing in horror for them.

But they do not want us to call them Negroes (negros) but Blacks (Prietos); amongst them only slaves are called Negroes and thus amongst them it is the same things to say negro as to say slave."

[Teruel, Antonio de, Narrative Description of, the Kingdom of the Congo (1663-1664) Ms. 3533:3574/National Library, Madrid, Spain]

SOUTH INDIA

"It is a fact that in this country when a child is born they anoint him once a week with oil of sesame, and this makes him grow much darker than when he was born. For I assure you that the darkest man is here the most highly esteemed and considered better than the others who are not so dark. Let me add that in very truth these people portray and depict their gods and their idols black and their devils white as snow. For they say the God and all the saints are black and the devils are all white. That is why they portray them as I have described. And similarly they make the images of their idols all black."

[Marco Polo, The Travels, translated and with an Introduction by Ronald Latham, Middlesex: Penguin Books, 1958]

SOUTHEAST ASIA

"For the complexion of men, they consider black the most beautiful. In all the kingdoms of the southern region, it is the same."

[Nan Ts'i Chou, quoted by Rene Gaston Georges Maspero, The Kingdom of Champa. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1949]

You see it is not natural for humans to prefer pale skin as this is not as in balance with nature as dark skin.

Hence it was white people who went around the world forcing a racial hierarchy in which they were at the top on black people and this is what you find historically in every region of the earth today.

So today we live in a world controlled by fear and in which nature is trodden on because white people have not been able to come to terms with what they are and are constantly seeking ways to change themselves.

White people did not invent nature like you suggest. White people's view of what nature is is confused and deficient. I told you about Descartes but you didn't bother to listen to what I said and consequently you produce the same errors by stating that LAWS created in the mind by white people are nature. Black people like American Indians and Africans KNOW what nature is and they live in harmony with it. For them it is not an equation or mechanical device.

The whole world today is struggling with what white people have done to it.

Of course nature will sort things out her own way. And hence today you see global warming, depletion of the ozone layer and and a gradual increase in the suns core temperature.

This will affect white people more than anyone else and is a confirmation to black people all over the world that nature/God is greater than the white man.

As I said, its all about balance.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2006
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

He doesn't. When he says 'we', he means 'humans'. You're just projecting your racist worldview on everything you read.

So you think there are no black engineers? What a racist view.

It's all about balance. We are subject to nature's laws, but we can do our best to survive within that structure. Would you say that the Hurricane Katrina was some kind of divine punishment on New Orleans? No? Then I suggest you leave God out of it.

:m:

Right. You and Count Sudoku deserve each other.

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Ya' know, I just can't get it through my head how Affirm Action is NOT racist in nature?

And if it is, how can anyone actually support it?

And if it is racist, does one racist action somehow overrule another racist action, thus making everything right with the world?

Baron Max

9. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

You have to remember that discriminating against Whitey is a-okay, and that only Whitey can be racist. When you believe (or say you believe) these things, everything falls into place.

10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Ahhh, I've got it now! Thanks ....it was a puzzle to me, but you've made it perfectly clear.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

11. Jeff 152 Registered Senior Member

I agree that affirmative action is racist and that only when whites discriminate it is considered racist. I think that a lot of black people are far more racist than white people. If a white guy walks into an all black neighborhood, he will get just as bad (and in my opinion probably worse) of a racist reaction as a black man walking inot an all white neighborhood.

yes, but the blacks started it by ostracizing the genetic mutation freak white babies and trying to roll them in oil to make their skin darker.

12. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

There's no doubt that threre are no go zones for whites in the States where if a white person shows up they are placing themselves in extreme danger just by being there. A black person would be safer at a klan rally than me in many inner cities in the States.

Here's an example of a white girl who was mentally ill at a black cop station in Illinois and the idiot black cops there let her walk around a black neighbourhood knowing she would be dead meat out there and of course this is what happened...

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2006/09/police_failed_h.php

John Kass, Chicago Tribune, September 21, 2006

The Daley administration is stonewalling the case of Christina Eilman, the blond, white and bipolar California woman released from a police lockup at 51st and Wentworth after an episode at Midway Airport in May.

Police left her to fend for herself.

She couldn’t.

And now City Hall is fighting the release of interviews that would show how police allowed her to leave, to walk alone in a neighborhood where, residents told me Wednesday, she had no chance.

In the past, Mayor Richard Daley has been eager to publicly hold his Police Department up to ridicule, when it served his political interests and when the cops were blue shirts with no clout.

But then the victims were black and Christina is not, and he’s running for re-election.

What’s odd is the deafening silence from the usual suspects who complain about mistreatment by police.

- snip -

13. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

We need to provide quality education, and educational support systems, to children of all socio-economic situations - affirmative action is a band-aid, not a cure.

also,
    These are our heroes?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I weep for the human race.

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

How does it "band-aid" anything? ..except perhaps to teach our children that some kids get extra help just because they're black or a minority? What, exactly, does affirm-action actually accomplish?? Please tell me!

And well you should ...because some people get aid and assistance for doing nothing but get born! And others force that onto some people in the name of help! It's nothing but give-away programs that don't and never have worked anywhere on the fuckin' Earth!

Baron Max

15. arkman Registered Senior Member

You still haven't explained how I'm a racist.

This is because your reaction is a knee-jerk one to being told some home truths.

Nature IS an invention of white Europeans unlike the AI's and Africans who have no concept of humans as separate from the environment in the same way that they have no concept of religion as seperate from daily life.

It is only whites who seperate themselves of from the environment in this way and this may be attributable to some physical weakness within them.

Hence, some have theorised that because white skin is weak, ie, it is more prone to sun-burn, skin cancer, ageing, and is not as elastic as melinated skin, that this provides a basis for further research.

It would also explain why whites were FORCED to leave Africa and did not migrate as white supremacist propoganda would like us to believe.

White skin could not withstand the relentless power of the African sun.

Black people also have stronger bones than whites. The result of this being that whites are more likely to develop bone disorders and bone cancers.

This also shows in their teeth which are 'whiter' than whites peoples teeth.

There's no point getting aggressive over this as its all scientifically validated and subconsciously known by everyone anyway.

We live in a world today where black is considered at the bottom and since this is not natures truth but an artificial system imposed by whites it needs to be corrected if we wish to see an end to global pollution, environmental damage and inequality.

16. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

I believe you are taking about Ubuntu, but it's not just Africans who figured it out, and it's not recent, it goes all the way back to Egypt, and even before this. It's also Greek, Roman, it's just a concept, but it's not something that only comes from one place.

17. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

You're wrong big time on this one. In fact, many scientists are now re-evaluting the benefits of sunblocker because it decreases vitamin D production. Vitamin D protects against many cancers that are much worse than skin cancer. So on net, sun block may do more harm than good.

18. Roman Banned Banned

There was a genetic study done on Africans and people all over the world. Turns out the difference between any two African populations was as variable as the difference between, say Pakistanis and Eskimos.
    The conclusion was, that genetically, we're all essentially African. I'll dig the name of that paper up sometime.

I'd rather take a vitamin D supplement than burn. I hate sunburns.

19. arkman Registered Senior Member

I never mentioned Ubuntu.

I am talking about why it is that white people have been so obssessed with the idea of racial supremacy.

20. arkman Registered Senior Member

madanthonywayne,

Please its just silly trying to persuade us that white people don't need sunblock. Here's a web article 'Safe Sun':

People of Celtic origin have delicate skin types and an increased risk of sunburn. Intermittent sunburn ('flash frying') is thought to increase the risk of skin cancer.

The Australians introduced a very successful and simple public health campaign: 'Slip, Slap, Slop - Slip on a shirt, Slap on a hat, Slop on some cream!'

We all enjoy the sun, but how we react to its rays varies from one individual to another. The number of cases of skin cancer has doubled in the last 20 years, which is most probably due to the growing hole in the ozone layer of the sky. So we need to constantly watch out for our skin in the sun. And some people - often those of us who have fair skin - need to take greater care than those who have slightly darker skin.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/travel/diseases/safe_in_the_sun.htm

The Sun is white peoples enemy since it potentially can destroy them. As evidence is now showing the hole in the ozone layer is increasing causing an increase in skin cancers amongst whites.

White people are out of balance with nature and may therefore, end up destroying themselves. Or in Darwinian terms be selected for extinction.

Survival of the fittest would imply that white skin is less adapted to the environment than black and therefore less fit to survive.

As many resaerchers are showing race is NOT only skin deep but has significant psychological and cultural ramifications.

21. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Every race/group of humans think that they're better than others ...it's natural and perfectly healthy.

What would you think of a "race" of humans who bowed their heads in supplication and claimed that they were the lowest of the low?

Baron Max

22. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

I'd probably think you were talking about whites. Unfortunately, most white people don't think along racial lines. If they did, they wouldn't allow their governments to ethnically cleanse them in their own countries with massive third world immigration.

23. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Huh? What the fuck are you talking about, Sudoku? Can you repeat that post by using different words and sentences that make a little more sense?

Baron Max