james R

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by EmptyForceOfChi, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. draqon Banned Banned

James R is wise man with power. And intelligence with power is above the rest.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

reported.

Accompanied by the following report.

I was very offended by this post by the member with the very un-Christian name of The Devil Inside (since when is it allowed to write devil with a capital?). People that live in Belgium should not be allowed near a computer. The UN is very clear about this. I can't at this point exactly remember to content of the post, but that in itself says enough.

We who are about to go to Heaven and play chess with Baby Jesus salute you!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Fossils don't have a breath btw.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Plazma Inferno! Ding Ding Ding Ding Administrator

EFOC all infractions you've recieved, stands.

You saw in James respond that he wasn't online so he couldn't answer on your PM right away. Anyway, we are not 24/7 available.

Next time when you recieve an infraction, check the reasons carefully. If something isn't clear, address your concern to moderator who gave you an infraction.
    But, give him/her time to respond.

If you didn't recieve immediate answer, that doesn't mean that you've been ignored.

Anyway, do not open threads like this anymore, especially with PM content.

Threads like this you post only if:

*You contacted moderator who gave you infraction and you didn't recieve answer for two or more days.

*After that you contacted super moderator or administrator and you didn't recieve answer from them for day or more.

Then you could post thread in SF Open Government, but without: 'Frikkin' mods they gave me an infraction' or 'Waaaaaa.... They gave me infraction again... Waaaaaa!'
    Proper content would be: 'I think infraction wasn't fair. I would love to know why I recieved it.'

But, again you should wait for PM answers first. I'm sure you'll get them.

We don't give infractions, just because we have bad day, bad hair, our nail is broken, etc, etc.

Every infraction is given according the rules and we're all pretty fair.

Since we solved this, I'll close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.