God is a crutch for the weak minded

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Medicine*Woman, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: You don't know me, and you don't know my children. Some of them are christians, and the others are not. I had influence over some of them, and the others I did not. I don't act as though they are hopeless, I can clearly see what maybe the institution of religion has to offer. There is no acceptance of the rules as I se them. What we do knowis that we are within the rights of apathy. Somewhere there is the hope of minutia, and there is also the hope of making one the hero before one can. Life goes on, long after the thrill of living is gone. Rock on.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: My children who are adults now can make their own decisions about what they believe. They don't need my influence to what they believe. I will accept whatever religion they choose. I will support them with whatever religion they choose. I love my children enough that I will accept whatever religion they may choose. Life goes on, long after the feel of living is gone. Rock on.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Sorry, my bad.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Agreed, but that would mean the complete abolition of indoctrinating children into ways of life in which they have not made a choice.

The Amish are a good example of that.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Fantasy world indeed.

9. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

MW, you don't know if there is a God or not

10. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Over the top much?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Norse, I know there is no god. What's your point, my friend?

12. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

If you say "I know there is no god", that is a positive assertion, so you need to then find evidence. What is your evidence that God does not exist?

And I'm not so sure that there isn't a god; no empirical evidence, sure, but the thing is, you couldn't really have empirical evidence, right? I don't know....after reading some of the NDE accounts, I'm starting to think there is a God.

13. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Yes, I do know that there is no god.

14. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Proof?

15. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Proof is in the pudding. You can only wish that for yourself. I don't expect you to be that ever thoughtful, There is no business like show business. Even if I could stay the procedure, I would gather myself to a dethoid, and hope that my will ever feel so mouch. I will always be the butcher, of course. I will always. That is what I will affter. I only hope you are content. I'm sure. The last thing that I can see is that I am loving you so much! Nobody knows the trouble I've seen. That's a positive think... Qll my exes live in tesak, bujtI

16. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Proof is in the pudding. You can only wish that for yourself. I don't expect you to be that ever thoughtful, There is no business like show business. Even if I could stay the procedure, I would gather myself to a dethoid, and hope that my will ever feel so mouch. I will always be the butcher, of course. I will always. That is what I will affter. I only hope you are content. I'm sure. The last thing that I can see is that I am loving you so much! Nobody knows the trouble I've seen. That's a positive think... All my exes live in Texas, but you, S.A.M. are the mother speak at your own volition. You are simply a moron.

17. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: You provide me with the truth. There is absolutely no god.

18. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

You need proof to back up a positive claim.

19. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Positive claim:

Ok, the Hitler avatar you're currently displaying gives one the impression you're a Nazi.

Proof:

You admire Hitler. You're belligerent. You habitually lie. You want to beat up people who criticize your faith even though you've never heard they're arguments.

20. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

I am not belligerent, I do not lie, and I have no faith in order to want to beat people up

21. Yorda Registered Senior Member

probably the same as for santa claus.

22. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Hey I am Santa Clause, now don't go dissing me cause you have God issues.

23. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: And I don't want to know.