Mods Gone Wild

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Gustav, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Counting gray hairs

I was invited, as were many of the first generation of members. When Dave was ready to launch, he spammed everyone in the guest book at his former site for the Alberta UFO Research Association.

Beyond that, I'll only note that I don't need an invitation to post a picture of a midget humping a giant laser. I mean, you know ... any excuse will do.

I suppose it's more like a young Tiassa, but I'm not waiting on a pyrologist to come and shake me out of middle-age doldrums.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. WillNever Valued Senior Member

I consider it adequately respectful in consideration of the context, yes. I am not going to be more respectful to someone than they themselves are of other people. Also, I don't agree with anything of what you just said; sorry.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Liebling Doesn't Need to be Spoonfed. Valued Senior Member

Well, on the good side of that... we'll know who not to make a moderator, right?

I'm actually impressed with his athleticism though. Who knew hubris could set world records in the long jump, and the high jump. It kind of reminds me of a young Wanderer, with a bit less intelligence. Should we put him on Insanity Watch now, or do you think he can learn?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

I consider it hypocritical to not extend the same courtosey to others that you expect them to extend to you and complain about them not doing so :shrug:.

As for not agreeing with me.

That's nice, and good on ya mate.

8. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Thanks for stopping by. Get some help, soon.

9. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Would you care to give me the name of your psychiatrist so I know who to avoid? :/

10. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Start by avoiding the couple of no-brained, dimestore psychiatrists in this very thread.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Ummm, I actually had a huge disagreement with WillNever on the subject of the ideal body type for women, but he invited me to join the group anyway...

12. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Indeed. I've had some serious disagreements with several members of the group at one time or another, including SAM and Norsefire as well. However, I think all of us have set a precedent for intellectual conversation in spite of our ideological differences.

13. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

There's an irony in here somewhere, I'm sure of it.

14. Gustav Banned Banned

yay
    fodder!

i trust you did what you do best.......snitch!

/snigger

15. Gustav Banned Banned

i say!
    you go, lord hillyer!

/proud

16. Pinwheel Banned Banned

Who is Lord Hillyer?

17. Bells Staff Member

Really? Where?

Thus far I see members stepping away and not making eye contact, with the exception of a few sycophants.

So where are they "seconding" your statement after you posted it?

Of course. As you aptly advised your members. If they want the 'horde' to rush in and support them, then they merely need to post a link and their stance and the rest will follow and blindly support, right? So much for free opinions.

I think it speaks for itself.

I would suggest that you clearly identify when you do speak for your little lackeys and when you do represent them. I doubt your members would support your more, racist tendencies, for lack of a better term, on this forum.

It will be interesting to see how this pans out in the future. I wonder how you will react when one of your members gives the rallying bellow for help in a thread.. oh, I'm sorry, for "support" in a thread and said thread has them discussing why blacks are not inferior. I trust, as their apparent leader, that you will lead the way in offering that support to said member(s)? In fact, I would strongly urge all of your members to ask for your help in supporting them and their argument in a thread when it has anything to do with fighting against the sometimes outright racism on this forum and on issues like fighting against a deluded stance on the bodily image of women, as another example.

I, for one, sense good times and many laughs up ahead. Thus far, you and your social group have provided some of the best laughs in this thread and on this forum for a long time! For that, I thank you.

18. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

It was only significant when you brought it up.

LOL! Sam? Again you bring up sam. Are you piggy backing on Sam? I had nothing to say of Sam simply responding to YOU! You are really a trip. Not only did I bother to read your group description I even reposted it here. I did disagree in this thread but you are such a control freak you are now going to try and tell me HOW I should disagree!

Don't talk to me of nobility you tool! The last two members who spoke in such terms made asses of themselves at the end and it was nothing short of classless. If you took the time to look through this thread I had no comment to make save for your blanket group statement. Out of 16 members I only saw a handful who cared to concur to your statement, I mean there were 16 members and what six or seven cared to post. But...

Whatever. I don't care enough for your group to be bothered. As a matter of fact for someone so concerned about intelligent 'free minded' discussion its interesting that you haven't spent any time creating any intelligent threads for anyone to discuss within your 'high society'.

Rather you spend your time masturbating over sciforums moderation.

Go on with your infalted ego. As the Khmers like to say 'if you sit by the Tonle Sap long enough eventually you will see the body of a dead fool float by'.

Liebling dear he is much less intelligent than Wanderer and a social climber to boot. I don't think he is staid enough to be a part of the bourgeoisie, he's more like the nouveau riche all bloated and tacky.

*yawn*

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  19. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

A formerly banned user for one (banned in 2007).

20. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Pages 9-11, mainly. Read it and weep.

You haven't said what you think is wrong with it. Why am I not surprised?

21. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Methinks thou dost protest too much, lucysnow. Your actions in this thread indicate otherwise.

22. WillNever Valued Senior Member

A banned user that a couple people on the board have at some point conflated into being myself (along with one other person, I'm told). Sometimes people like to fuse all of their people they dislike into one archetype and then lash back in that way. It's a coping mechanism.

However, I found evidence a little while back to suggest that Gustav himself may have always been Lord Hillyer.

23. Bells Staff Member

What? 3? Or was it 4?

*Snort*

It is racist. I would have thought someone with such a high opinion of your own intelligence would have been able to discern that, when you made it and now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.