weather control

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by leopold, Aug 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leopold Valued Senior Member

well, bullshit you say?

beg, borrow, or steal the following OFFICIAL video.
    fast forward to the 20:20 mark and listen carefully.

JSC-651
    "skylab spacestation 1"

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

You mean this soopa sekrit video:
    Skylab - Space Station I

Where they make the following gaff blunder confession statement:
    That divulges some kind of soopa sekrit plan?

***Moderator Note***

The OP makes no assertions, offers no evidence, and in fact offers nothing more than a vaguely phrased, weasel worded statement that makes Nostradamus look specific. The OP is worded in such a way, that when considered in combination with the thread title will lead any reasoning english speaking viewer inexorably to one conclusion, and yet remains vague enough that the poster might reaonably deny having said or implied that.

If you're going to make an assertion, develop the back bone to actually make that assertion, don't behind hide behind seven veils of obfuscation, ambihuity and weasel wording.

Thread moved to a more appropriate location.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ellis Registered Senior Member

Leo, at first I thought you were an uneducated kid that simply has a problem with authority. However, now you seem like an older uneducated fellow that is simply baffled by technology.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. leopold Valued Senior Member

what it divulges trippy is that the person making it was no dumbass but in fact a highly trained and intelligent individual making the statement about weather control. why would such an individual make a statement like that to begin with?
    my opinion is that he knows it's possible AND desirable. his statement suggests that.
    an OFFICIAL video is not evidence trippy?
    many have said "weather control" was/ is a pipe dream or some kind of hoax.
    the video i offered proves it is desirable and officially sought after.
    just another example of moderation gone batshitcrazy.

once excommunicated on this forum you are pretty well fucked i guess.

8. leopold Valued Senior Member

that's it?
    no comment at all about the thread or its implications?

9. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

The implication of this thread is that it's simply another waste of time by Leo99

10. leopold Valued Senior Member

the moderation knows other scientists will be observing the "back history" at work here.
    just another lesson in keeping your mouth shut about what you know i guess eh?

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Some limited weather control is easy, the Chinese seed rain clouds. Planting trees also helps control local heating.

12. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Wow!?

Reminds me of the movie Dinner for Schmucks, only this isn't funny, no wait it's exactly like the movie.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Because in the '70s it was generally expected that we would be able to manipulate the weather directly (in the near future). It's up there with expectations of flying cars and moonbases by 1990.

You didn't provide the video though, I was the one that linked to it, remember?

The only thing that video proves is that he believes it will ultimately be possible.

You seem to be putting an awful lot of stock in one individuals words. Tell me, do you know who he is? What his credentials are? For all you know he is 'nothing more' than a USAF pilot.

I would be surprised to learn he has any qualifications in meteorology, personally.

You didn't provide the video though, I was the one that linked to it, remember?

The only thing that video proves is that an individual thought it might one day be possible.

14. leopold Valued Senior Member

yes, and 10 years earlier the SR-71 was designed, built, and tested in total secrecy.
    the sr-71 still holds airspeed records i believe.
    the fact is trippy the agencies involved in this type of endevour are elusive and secretive.
    you cannot deny the military would love to get their hands around something like this.
    to pretend and deny does no one any good.
    i didn't know i had to.
    but i will the next time.
    i wouldn't say that, but i would say it's desirable and officially recognized as a possiblity.
    the current trends in weather seems to suggest they made some progress, yes?
    i didn't notice.
    i believe it was the mission to deploy the broken solar wing.
    he was an astronaut trippy, what kind of credentials do astronauts have?
    don't know

15. Ellis Registered Senior Member

So Leo...

You think the current weather is a result of some kooky, crazy sci-fi like technology that some secret arm of the government is using?

You stated before that you couldn't say with certainty that the data generally accepted by scientists which places the age of the earth to be around 4.6 billion years was accurate as you were not there to personally see the experiments being done or peer review the results. However, you will subscribe to this type of horseshit??

Your view of technology makes me think of Superman 3.

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

history is replete with realities that were once "kooky sci-fi technology".
    correct.
    i never studied radiometric dating nor have first hand knowledge of the procedures.
    how can i possibly say "yes" to something i have no clue about?
    how can you denigrate me for not doing so?
    i am not "subscribing" to anything.
    why do you think it is "horseshit"?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  17. leopold Valued Senior Member

well the U.S. is apparently doing the research:
    http://www.rense.com/general67/weather.htm
    keep in mind that this is the OFFICIAL word on the subject.
    research has probably been done for decades in this area, the cloud seeding mentioned by spidergoat supports that assertion.
    now, who and why?
    those are the real questions.
    biotech companies maybe?
    ruin the corn planting season to push genetic corn?
    don't laugh, or maybe just laugh your ass off.

18. Ellis Registered Senior Member

The link provided in no way shape or form, directly or indirectly hints or suggests that there is current technology in place to manipulate the weather to the extent that you have eluded to in your previous post. I fail to see how this even remotely supports your assertion that the current weather is a result of some covert manipulation. The link you provided requests funding for:
    (a) PROMOTION OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT- In order to assist in expanding the theoretical and practical knowledge of weather modification, the Board shall promote and fund research and development, studies, and investigations with respect to--
    (1) improved forecast and decision-making technologies for weather modification operations, including tailored computer workstations and software and new observation systems with remote sensors; and
    (2) assessments and evaluations of the efficacy of weather modification, both purposeful (including cloud-seeding operations) and inadvertent (including downwind effects and anthropogenic effects).
    (b) FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE- Unless the use of the money is restricted or subject to any limitations provided by law, the Board shall use amounts in the Weather Modification Research and Development Fund--
    (1) to pay its expenses in the administration of this Act, and
    (2) to provide for research and development with respect to weather modifications by grants to, or contracts or cooperative arrangements, with public or private agencies.

Pretty standard stuff my friend.

Do you believe man has landed on the moon leo?

19. leopold Valued Senior Member

i was never there so i can't say with certainty.
    the only thing i can rely on is "did we have the capability" to get there.
    the F-1 engines and the saturn 5 certainly seemed to be capable so my answer would be "in all probability, yes, we went to the moon".
    you must remember that i'm no rocket scientist, nor claim to be one.

20. Ellis Registered Senior Member

Leo you say this (yet again) - "i was never there so i can't say with certainty."

But you seem to only apply that statement to events that don't specifically fit some yet-to-be-described viewpoint you have. The information you post is far, far from being on par with sort of data you are attempting to refute. People have attempted to label you a creationist in the past. I disagree with that assessment as I believe there is actually something much more sinister at play here.

I would be interested to learn about the deficiencies in place that allow someone to pursue "truth" while being completely rife with dishonesty. It is the new affliction for the modern age in my opinion. I'm off to try and google some direction on the subject.

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

well see, that's the thing, i'm not trying to refute anything.
    well i'll be god damned, someone that actually believes i'm not a creationist.
    then ruins it by saying i have something sinister up my sleeve.
    i trust you will enlighten me?
    how am i being dishonest?

22. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

The public ones anyway.

Besides which, the first SR-71s (then the A-12) arrived at Groom Lake in 1962 for their test flights.
    It was surfaced as "A-11, which has been tested in sustained flight at more than 2,000 miles per hour and at altitudes in excess of 70,000 feet", and surfacing it had been considered as early as late 1962 - JFK instructed the CIA and the Pentagon to develop a plan to surface OXCART, but to wait to execute it.

By 1964 commercial airline crews had been siting OXCART, and were being pressured into signing non-disclosure agreements, and in May 1963 an OXCART aircraft crashed in Utah, the CIA covered it up as an F-105 crash, and the pilot told the locals it had a nuclear weapon onboard to keep them away from it.

So no, it's testing was not kept secret as effectively as you seem to think it was.

The secrets are seldom as well kept as you seem to think they are. The trick is to recognize the signal hidden in the noise, something, it seems, that the editor of Aviation Week as able to do.

I don't doubt it, however, not every problem is solvable, and not every tool is weaponizeable.

The only pretender in denial here is you.

-_-#

Then you're wrong (and/or crazy).

I'm leaning strongly toward crazy.

No. The video alone does not support that assertion.

Only in as much as we've been conducting an uncrontrolled experiment in large scale geo-engineering for the last 150 years, the results of which may have begun to impact our climate and weather, sure.

Of course you didn't. I'll bet you didn't even look.

Todays requirements: http://astronauts.nasa.gov/content/broch00.htm

There were 9 astronauts to set foot in skylab (in three missions).

SL2:
    Pete Conrad (commander), Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering.
    Paul Weitz (Pilot), Masters degree in Aeronautical Engineering.
    Joseph Kerwin (science pilot), BA in Philosophy, MD.

SL3:
    Alan Bean (commander), Bachelor in Engineering, honorary Doctorate in Science, and Engineering science.
    Jack Lousma (Pilot), BS in Aeronautical engineering, MS in Auronautical engineering, and honorary doctorates in Astronautical Science, Science, and Buisiness administration.
    Owen Garriott (science Pilot), BS, MS, and PhD in Electrical Engineering.

SL4:
    Gerald Carr (Commander), BE Mechanical Engineering, BS & MS Aeronautical Engineering.
    William Pogue (Pilot), BS Education, MS Mathematics, Horary DSc.
    Edward Gibson (Science Pilot), BS Engineering, MS Engineerin (Jet propulsion), Doctorate ine Engineering, and two honorary DSc's.

None of them has a degree in meteorlogy, or climatology, and only one of them has anything remotely similar, one of them, Owen Garriot, was involved in Ionospheric research, which is more commonly linked to earthquakes than weather by nutjobs conspiracy theorists.

Of course you don't, because once again, you have presented an unscientific claim, without doing a single quantum of background research on the subject matter.

23. Ellis Registered Senior Member

By attempting to claim that there is technology in place that can affect the weather (outside of simple cloud seeding etc.), you are in fact, refuting the current scientific stance on the subject. For example; if I suggest that time travel is possible and being exercised currently, I am refuting the current stand point in the scientific community which states it isn't.

The sinister aspect to your posts is that you are not forthright in the origin of your claims. Having a general contempt for the status quo is one thing, but when you go out of your way to suggest that the general establishment is in league to conspire against the civilians, it is, sinister.

Being dishonest is applying one system of logic to select variables in this instance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.