Supernova From Experimentation At Fermilab

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Paul W. Dixon, Feb 28, 2001.

1. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

SUPERNOVA FROM EXPERIMENTATION AT FERMILAB

Many thanks to one and all for your most kind actions in this tragic concern.

The CDF at Fermilab has again reached 74.18E30 luminosity with almost 2 TeV energetics. Alas, high-energy physics is an experimental science and we will not empirically verify the presence of an intrusional event from de Sitter space as predicted by Relativisitic Cosmology untill we have generated a Type Ia Supernova. We may refer to this as an Experimentum Secundus, an experiment similar to other experiments with the exception that there is no one there to observe it. Chernobyl may be considered the prototype for this kind of experiment.

All the children will thank you for you prompt actions in this concern and may the good God have mercy on our souls!

All BEST WISHES!!!

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D.
    Supernova from Experimentation

Last edited: Jul 7, 2004
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

All thanks to everyone for your prompt media based actions in this increasingly tragic concern.

A NEW WORLD RECORD FOR LUMINOSITY has been set in the CDF at the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory at 92.1E30 at almost 2 TeV. There is thus an increased probablity of Type Ia Supernova generation with these vast energies in the CDF at Fermilab.

All the children will thank you for your kind efforts on their behalf and may the good God have mercy on our souls!

ALL BEST WISHES!!!

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. talk2farley Registered Senior Member

That Hawaiian tax dollars pay this mans salary is offensive and apalling. That students have studied under his tutorage is disheartening. That the Department of Education licenses a university which grants such as him tenure is enough to make me consider expatriation.

Glenn F. Farley, GED

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pete It's not rocket surgery Registered Senior Member

I'm not terribly concerned, considering that he's a professor in Psychology.
    Paul William Dixon

I do find it interesting that he specifically mentions his PhD in each post, lists his occupation as professor in his profile, and his interests as astrophysics - but nowhere on this site mentions that his PhD and Professorship are in Psychology.

Is it just me, or does that seem a little dishonest to anyone else?

8. buffys Registered Loser Registered Senior Member

I've found some papers he's authored but they all relate to language and/or mathematics. From what I can tell he's never trained in or published anything close to astrophysics. The forum is full of people speculating outside of their profession so that doesn't bother me. It's the fact - as you pointed out - that he uses his Ph.D. never mentioning it has nothing to do with his subject here.

Sort of like a psychiatrist trying to warn the world about some new disease. He may even be right - perhaps hes some genius amateur, who knows? - but his credentials have nothing to do with it.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2004
  9. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

Many thanks to everyone for your prrompt actions in this most tragic conern.

Please review in the Theoretical physics section of the most respected journal Nature, Quantum tunelling towards an exploding Universe? (Malcolm J. Perry Nature 320, 1986, p. 679). It is here that we note the essence of the theory upon which the world of physics acknowledges the vast energies resident in de Sitter space. In a sciforum, it is necessary to refute the scientific position which is advanced in order to debate the scientific questions at issue.

My insight in physics came from the juxtapostion of two N-dimensional topolologies which may be thought of in this context as the continuum and de Sitter space. Thus de Sitter space is cobordant at each point with the the continuum. Only a potential barrier protects us from these enormous energies in de Sitter space that are clearly illustrated on the first page of this thread.

As is well known, modern physics is becoming more and more the province of advanced mathematics.

All the children will thank you for your kind efforts on their behalf and may the good God have mercy on our souls!

ALL GOOD WISHES

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D.

10. Pete It's not rocket surgery Registered Senior Member

"Cobordant"??

It seems like a perfectly cromulent word.

11. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

Many thanks to everyone for your most kind actions in this tragic concern.

The new world record in luminosity is 103.43E30 at near to 2 TeV. This vast energy has been posted on the Accelerator Update on the Fermi National Accelerator Update for the CDF in the Tevatron. This reckless and irresponsible plunge into the unknown should be brought to the attention of the various members of the United States Congress. Please write to the members of Congress from your State or to the members of Congress from the State of Illinois should you have residency outside of the United States. This is a most grave emergency for all mankind and only the members of the Federal government have funding authority over Fermilab.

Variation in the physics of the ring at Fermilab as well as variation in the energetics of de Sitter space may provide for an intrusional event from de Sitter space at any instant. The production of a Type Ia supernova will bring to a halt all of our hopes and dreams and the future of mankind as well.

All the children will thank you for your kind efforts and may the good God have mercy on our souls!

EVERY BEST WISH

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2004
  12. papers Registered Member

Without proposing any doubt of your credentials or intelligence, Dr. Dixon, I am just incredibly curious as to why you chose psychology as your professional field. I would think a man of your position, steadfastness, and unfailing desire to spread the word would be more inclined not only to advance professionally in the field you so obviously care so much about but also to have the option of teaching the greatest number of people in an effort to advance your concerns. Wouldn't a professorship in physics or mathematics give you more freedom to do so?

Again, this is not a comment (positive or negative) on your arguments or theories, simply a question borne out of the curiosity spawned by reading the entirety of the past 33 pages of this thread. Yes, I did indeed read all 33 pages.

13. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

You read all 33 pages? Damn... Eye strain or anything?

14. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Weclome to Sciforums, We love you! (standard cult "hook" phrase)

Impossible! Your brain would have been turned to mush!

15. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Paul makes yet another falacious claim:

This shows a lively and continuing interest in this thread.

Paul, if it was not for you spamming this thread on a regular basis it would have died a few days after being created when those who actually took an interest presented counter-arguments that refuted your claims.

The only lively and continuing interest is in the capacity of your obstinance.

16. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

wouldn't it be great if we could get this thread closed? maybe the paul bot would stop spaming us.

17. paulsamuel Registered Senior Member

keep your filthy grubs OFF this thread

18. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Hey paulsamuel are you Paul W. Dixon by any chance? Oh thats right I can't read your response, can't seem to make my self push the "veiw post" button but I'll put a bet you said something to me.

19. paulsamuel Registered Senior Member

You know who I am since YOU CALLED ME AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, for which you should be banned.

Why don't you call Paul Dixon, loser, and see what he does?

Pathetic!

20. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

Is there a record for longest thread on the internet?

21. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

paulsamuel if your still mad at me about getting modship, or about your fictious claims that I called you, or about our constant arguing, that your problem as I will have no part of it now. I made a promise never to listen to you (well unless your on my sub-forums) so that is unfair to me that you can slander me and I cannot defend my self from you claims. If you have any maturity stop now.

As for this thread made by paulsa/ I mean Paul W. Dixon constant spaming I think it should be closed, any one wish to object or agree (other then paulsamuel of course)?

and no this thread is nowhere near the longest thread, even here.

22. buffys Registered Loser Registered Senior Member

If dr.paul actually responded to posters I'd say keep it open but this really is just spam by another name. So, although it's a funny read, I say close it up.

23. paulsamuel Registered Senior Member

fictitious?? please allow me to quote Bells;
    Your confession is only a portion of the evidence against you.

Then shut your filthy mouth about me!

I will always defend myself against scum like you, cause I like kicking your ass!

what you think is irrelevant. this is science, of which you know nothing.