Applying Thermodynamics to Hell

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by alpert555, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alpert555 Registered Member

There is a world of fire. If you take a Cartesian coordinate system, use the X axis to represent opposite polarities separated, and the Y axis to represent opposite polarities united and cancelled out.

As you approach the origin of that Cartesian coordinate system the distances between the X axis and the Y axis get shorter and shorter, representing faster and faster rates of polarity cancellation rate, identical with what is called faster entropy production rates (EPR's) in thermodynamics.

EPR is an analogue of velocity in mechanics and mass in gravitational science. These access globally bent timespaces, in a fifth dimensional direction, which have lower values of pi.

Thus, the numbers along the axises represent values of pi. Fire is a fast EPR. By the time you reach a pi value of e=2.718... everything is in flames. That is the surface of the Lake of Fire.

The Hindus and Buddhists know this. They call this realm "Dharmaloka"; but that everyone in Dharmaloka has what is called a "dharmakaya", a body of fire.

These "Liberationist" religions believe you can cancel out into nothingness, attain Nirvana, easier there. The flowery talk about the drop rejoining the "great sea" is just symbolizing entities undifferentiating into nothingness.

There are two things in the universe, energy and "information". It's like taking a cloth, representing energy, and wrinkling it up. The wrinkles represent "information".

Pull the cloth out straight and the wrinkles (information) vanishes, become nonexistent. This has been discovered in science where, "In physics, Ricci curvature is analogous to matter.

"Space with zero Ricci curvature is space without matter- a vacuum"- Dr. Shing Tung Yau. This is describing the same graph of the eighth, ninth, and tenth dimensions.

Dr. Albert Einstein defined the fourth dimension to be time, and Dr. Lisa Randall defined in and out of more globally bent timespaces to be the fifth dimension.

And. sideways in time, across Dr. Hugh Everett's probability timelines, has been called the sixth dimension. The distance from the X axis to the Y axis, that we just described, had to be the seventh dimension.

It is obvious that organized religion has exploited mankind by threatening eternal torment of the "immortal" soul. The immortality of the soul was a Greek dogma propagated by Plato, that due to the conquests of Alexander the Great, this dogma influenced philosophy in the Western world.

That which we call "I", our entity, is a closed circuit of the one substance, E=Mc², in the one substance, E=Mc², that there be something to move out of the way and fill in behind.

In order to totally undifferentiate it must line up exactly with a confluency to the exact Planck's distance. But, the pressure of ambient repelling circuits pushes toward this undifferentiation, that Y axis, with the force we call attraction.

Everything is trying to "run down". but some, to those others that are running down, wind them back up somewhat. The sun, running down, slammed its light into the orthogonalities of chlorophyll and perpetuated life therewith.

Where is God in all this? In 1John1:5 it says, "God is light". Science found that light is energy. Thus, "In Him we live and move and have our being.

We are not energy, as believed by New Agers. If we were energy we would never sleep. Light, God is always conscious. We are only information. We are perishable.

But, even though in actuality, the heart of every pleasure is a moment of nonexistence, there were those who hoped to enjoy these moments of nonexistence by avoiding permanent nonexistence.

Salvationist religions, like Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, formed. And Jesus Christ came to provide eternal life for those who wanted it.

You can see the fallacy here. But, that fallacious thinking is just another "negative feedback mechanism" that maintains life.

A "negative feedback mechanism" is where the product of a process slows down production by interfering with that process.

Even with what I know here I am 99.999% sure that I can eventually become nonexistent and never suffer again. But, there is that fraction of a percent that's got me. Can you clear that up?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. alpert555 Registered Member

Much of the stuff I write is forbidden and suppressed knowledge. I try to encapsulate it all to get it all out fast. I have taught two week courses to explain everything so that it is all understood by my students.

But, the details can be investigated in dictionaries, encyclopedias, and especially in Google and Wikipedia.

It is very comforting to know the basics of the universe. I am surprised at how many people don't care about these things.

Back in high school I wrote a term paper titled "Superstition in America" in which all the secrets of the freemasons were exposed.

A banished freemason I met, who was homeless on the street, told them to anyone who would listen. I listened.

My "Problems of Democracy" teacher gave me a 98% for the term paper; and, he later sold that term paper in the term paper black market. A freemason's daughter read it, he read it, and detectives were sent to catch the author (me).

How did I find out? THEY caught up with me in the Army, locked me up, and gave me the real Hell. And, THEY bragged how powerful THEY were, and that I didn't have a chance.

Before I sent the John Birch Society a twenty page report about this, the only world conspiracy theory accused the Jews.

The John Birch Society then came out with the modern Conspiracy Theory about the One World Order and THEIR Illuminati, and that theory spread from there.

But, I wanted all the real secrets out to everybody, so that no longer would innocent people who stumbled upon them be ruined by the suppressors.

Like Mel Gibson in "Conspiracy Theory", I obsessively wrote up my stuff, dropped it into mail boxes, and ran back to make sure it went all the way in the mail box.

The internet came along and I have been obsessively spreading my stuff by internet ever since, though I still snail mail, and I do tell everybody who will listen.

Every publishing company who published my stuff was wiped off the face of the earth and replaced by duplicate companies. That official process started with the Boston Phoenix.

But, I have been obsessed with hate, anger, and defiance ever since THEY caused me incredible pain. THEY thought it would prevent me from exposing them; but, it obsessed me with telling everybody! I will fight to the death!

We must forgive individuals; but, we may hate demons. In Greek, the word demon means a group spirit. "We fight not flesh and blood, we fight powers and principalities. And, that is what I am going to do!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Wow...thrown in Bigfoot and UFO's and I think you've got all the Woo bases covered.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Spam.
    Both of those (utterly nonsensical) posts are also posted in Pseudoscience - http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?p=2538797#post2538797.

@ Mac, no he hasn't got all bases covered: there's no mention of giant hyraces.

That's nothing. Aliens went through my sock drawer while I was sleeping last night and now each and every single one of my socks is a left sock.
    Explain that.

8. Nesm Registered Senior Member

Reads like the output of a Postmodernism Generator. There must be generators around capable of spitting out ramblings on a variety of topics.

9. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

There are, we've had them for millenia.
    They're called "crackpots".

10. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat - An easy prescription

Mod Hat — An easy prescription

Easy enough: Smoke your body weight in hashish while regularly dosing yourself with 50 µg of LSD. Eventually, that fraction of a percent won't bother you.

I am not a doctor. I do not play a doctor on television. The above advice should be considered theoretic, and not regarded as medically qualified. However, I promise you, follow that prescription, and eventually the fraction of a percent won't bother you.

Beyond that, as it is established that the first two posts in this thread already exist in their appropriate subforum, we can wrap up this discussion right now.

Good luck, traveler. Spill water, that this desert may flower, but at least make sure to slake the seeds and not the stones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.