Libya, Bahrain, Yaman, Tunisia, Morroco, Germany, Albania

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Shadow1, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

so, libya till now, 500 dead person!, in libya, all police and army, also protesting, so gadafi had to bring security forces from africa

bahrain: still protesting and police killing

Tunisia: yesterday protestations to remove the french ambassador that was in iraq, even after he's appologyzes on tv., the thread that i made and i said i'll be back when i'm sure of it, now i'm back, 3 major events happened, protestations saying hate words against jews infront of a synagog (the public opinion are against that, even the islamists) those who protested, are from an evil plan, to make relegion fighting in tunisia, also bulldoing a mosque, a historical mosque in djerba, and a priest was murdered, and a threating message was left on the place of where he was murdred, and on tv., they directly said on news, fanatic terrorists, they wanted to say islamists, but none said that, even the christian and tunisian jews said it's a crime, and it's a murder, and not for a reason of relegion or whatever, and are not islamists, and all expressed how much the tunisian people are all one, and tolerant to each other and they don't see the relegion difference, after all, they said, we all worship one god, as you see, since this french ambassador came, all this happened, knowing that he was in iraq, and had relations with israel, and also, yelled and said things to a journalist when she asked him a question, and left, just like that.

so a compaign on internet, as usual, calling him to leave, so he turned on the tunisian national tv, and expressing he's being sorry and etc... and he said a threating (he said: we have more than 1000 company in tunisia), anyway, the palace of ben ali in sidibousaid, not the main one, when they opened it, they found, imaginary money, that can run the country for a hall year, that('s just one palace, in tunisia, and not the other palaces and the banks of europe, also, it seems we are oil rich country too, but the oil sources, were all closed, for their reasons, so the country don't grow, because unlike the gurl countries who use oil, to build walls, and that's it, and also, the world second producing in phosphate, and uranium can be extracted from phosphate.

anyway, protestations, against that french ambassador, and also, as usual, caricatures, and mockings and etc... on internet, on him, and not just him to leave, but also we want france to leave and not to put her nose in what that don't belong to them.

Tunisia, was the spying cell of israel, on north africa, and ben ali, was the agent 711 of USA during the cold war, that workd in russia, and also worked for the israelian mossad.

so, today too, big protestations, calling the prime minister the ghannouchi, to leave, and all the rest of the old roots that they were trying to hide them, and that they were trying to fool the people, inclung making accuses toward islamists, and also, calling to make a parlimentary goverment.

Tunisia sooner or later, will become islamist, i can surely insure that(doesnt mean to froce people on anything or being not tolerant to the other relegions, i think what happened these days, prooved how much the tunisians are tolerent and etc... and also realizing for the conspirecy, if not, the conspirecies that they were tying to make, there was many of them, like the protestations that calls for more salaries, and the 5000 illegally immigrant that went to italy,so italy send military forces to our coasts, wich our goverment refused, and etc...infact, not just one conspirecies, but many from many sides, external and internal, anyway none worked, incluing the tryes of france to make tunisia like iraq, including, what their ambassador said when he came to tunisia, he said tunisia is a second iraq, and he was hardly attacked my public journals and public opinions) to be like turkey, Turkey itself, works on the politics books, that the head of the islamists movement in tunisia Al-Nahdha.

iran: protestations, could it be an alarm? like those alarms that happened in yaman, egypte, libya, and bahrain, and morroco? also there was an alarm in italy and russia, in italy calling to remove their prime minister, and in russia to remove the corrupted and corrpution nd etc... in albania protestations with thousands calling to fall the goverment, in germany protestations against of what they called the new nazies, alarms in algeria already happened, i don't know when will algeria wake
    also an african country, zambia i think, started to censor the words, revolution, and tunisia, egypte, mubarak and ben ali, those words=>an alarm
    China!= when tunisia kicked ben ali, china maked some modifications in it's constitution, and now in china, there was protestations that happened in a part of it, calling, guess what..
    mexique: the french minister, Aliot Marie when proposed to send security forces to mexique, to the mexican ambassador, he left her alone and left the room, idk what's going on their

libya, bahrain, and yaman= now are revolting
    jordan: police made violence in a protestations, now it's calm, and calm from few days, but, when will start to wake? i think it will and not very far too
    morroco: had an alarm: and now, it's boiling, and preaparing for the boom

Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

and the reply to the french ambassador

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

update: chinese, are orgenzing themselves and spreading the call for protestations, via internet
    what? china?

waow, it IS really the word revolution, not just the arab world revolution

9. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

10. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

chinese or orgenizing protestations, for solidarity with tunisians, and after that, who knows
    japan: orgenizing protestations, calling to kick out the american military bases in japan

11. keith1 Guest

You won't get any argument from me. We can send the U.S. troops home to spend their furlough checks in U.S. shops, tourist venues, and restaurants. Great suggestion, Shads.

12. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

now morroco too

13. jmpet Valued Senior Member

I would like to see Libya liberated.

I think this thread covers too many nations... if you are inferring one common theme then present it.

I will also point out that the USA should stay the hell out of everyone's hair as this goes down.

14. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Or , House , is , Same above as below, Amalgamation . Common people stand

15. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

hmm, it seems you are, well ignorants

anyway, in libya, till yesterday, not today, yesterday, 500 dead, today, italy puts all it's military ready, in alarm in case of gadafi do something craizy
    tunisia also, puts army alert on the south of tunisia, wich is next to libya, and libyans were runing to their for free treatments and etc... and also the tunisians who went back to tunisia, also egypte doing the same thing, who know what gadafi will do, he may even hit the tunisian south that is next to libya!

and, as i see, the west, is very silent on this, hmm, let me think, oil? yupe, also gadafi warned europe, that if it said any word against him, he will leave all the illegal immigrants leave to europe.

two libyan fighting jets, runned away of libya because they refused to kill people, and so they don't get killed because of their disobeince, they went to malta, many soliders and etc... wo disobeid get killed anyway
    gadafi is killing he's people with the latest weapons tech and by missles and fighting jets, all the libyans including the army and police, are protesting too, so gadafi brought forces from africa

16. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

i think you noticed that, and i AM presenting it, read what i wrote, and you will understand

and it's an open thread

and i see none bothered and readed all what i wrote :/

maybe because it's not about accusing islamists or islam, or because there are no naked girls here, idk

17. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

18. quinnsong Valued Senior Member

[maybe because it's not about accusing islamists or islam, or because there are no naked girls here, idk[/QUOTE]
    Here! Here! Lets slam Christianity and how bout some naked men.

19. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

Here! Here! Lets slam Christianity and how bout some naked men.[/QUOTE]

and here here! i never mocked or accused any relegion, and i didnt even mention christianity... :bugeye:
    and it was a joke, not seriously :bugeye: xD

20. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

gaddafi has not only cuttoff cellular networks and internet like mubarak, but water and electricity!
    the guy's using millitary jets to bomb the people, two of the pilots just fled with their jets to Malta!!
    you guys aware of what's going on?

21. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

scifie: all the military people, and police, well, most, are protesting with people, gadafi brought troops from the black africa

sadly, i'm aware, the west don't talk, because oil, and their, never happened in history, we have many tunisian their who came back home and told us how it was their

22. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

even hitler never did that to he's people

and, what do you mean are you aware of what doest that mean?

23. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

seriously?