Splinter: Hitler's Necromancer

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by MC_Squared, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here's one issue: The planet HATES Hitler for approving Himler's killing of Jews, but in the Bible, when Jews killed masses of non-Jews [see below], why is THAT not even discussed or pondered? Is killing condoned, or is it only *who* one kills??

Second, Hitler did MANY things that we still do and *endorse* today - if you say he did nothing good, then you:
    – Hate organic farming. (Hitler MANDATED the production of organic foods and encouraged vegetarianism and natural healing [Hitler was a vegetarian]).
    – HATE the Internet. (Hitler used radios as the first Internet, but it was indeed *his* idea. [Not Al Gore's ... chuckle])
    – Hitler outlawed tobacco use in public places. (California followed suit, and then the rest of the USA)
    – Outlawed vivisection (experimenting on animals)
    – Commissioned Ferdinand Porsche to come up with an economical, low maintenance auto for the common people. (That car was the VW Beetle, and the USA was NOT making them at the time. And yes, Hitler did not invent it - he commissioned it to be developed.)
    – Invented the highway system (the USA copied this, too - after they initially mocked Hitler with this "useless idea".)
    – Created a fleet of cruise ships for the exclusive use of blue-collar workers. (The world copied - with subways)
    – Under HIS direction, they were the predecessors of modern aircraft and space.
    – By testing students to see what their strong subjects were such as math, science, or writing, he would be able to direct these students towards success in their given fields. Also not having them waste their time on subjects of no interest to their future.
    – Prior to the war's outbreak, he had orchestrated the world's first forestry program of 869,300 employed by the forestry service under the third Reich. (Now everyone agrees: a forestry program is a GREAT idea, yes?)
    – Research into the health effects of radiation, asbestos, heavy metals, alcohol and tobacco. At the time, NOBODY else was concerned.
    – Pursued alternative energy instead of oil or nuclear energy. Hitler only began nuclear research "grudgingly" in response to American efforts.

And remember - Germany was (as Afghanistan was, as well as Japan) under an embargo - you guessed it - by the Unites States. The USA drove them all into economic woe.

ANY way... some little-known facts about Adolf (usually mispronounced "AYE-dolf", but is correctly "AH-dolf"):
    Censorship - THAT IS NAZI.
    Helmet laws? - THAT IS NAZI.
    People *agree* with regulation laws, yet they always DENOUNCE the Nazi ways. That's like saying "I HATE when men fight, but I *love* boxing."

Little known facts about Hitler:
    – Hitler's Nazi Rallies were Inspired by Harvard Cheerleaders
    – Enjoyed playing practical jokes on his staff. He was gregarious, very charismatic. He was a FANTASTIC Impersonator - better, they compare, than Jim Carrey (real name "James Eugene Carréy" [car-EY], a French name).
    – Was an accomplished whistler
    – Was a rabid fan of cinema
    – Had unusual flatulence (common with high-fiber diets)
    – Had a remarkable sweet tooth
    – His dog had a rather large effect on his war policy
    – He was NOT shot (nor shot himself) ... he lived in another country ... quietly ... until he died. He didn't make a big thing, as he *knew* (he was brilliant) that the world did not want his ways, so he "gave-up" and left the world to their future demise.

Am I a fan ef Adolph? No - I am in search of "veritas" (the Harvard slogan), and since the VICTORS write the history books, and it's FUN (and "proper") to HATE Hitler, we all follow our "programming". Now I ask you - do we hate Jews as much - because they [we] killed a far greater per-capita of non-Jews over time?
    – 1 Samuel 6:19...... Jews killed 50,070 non-Jews
    – 2 Samuel 8:5 ....... Jews killed 22,000
    verse 13 .......... Jews killed 18,000
    – 2 Sam 10 ............. Jews killed 40,000
    2 Sam 18:7 .......... Jews killed 20,000
    – 1 Kings 20:29 ..... Jews killed 100,000 in one day.
    – and so it goes through the old testament. MURDER. Jews murdering other peoples (non-Jews) - AND ... [as I mentioned above] OUR OWN MESSIAH.

And yes, I'm Jewish ... and also a realist.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

And a crank. You forgot to add that bit.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Subways, the cruise ships of the proletariat!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

interesting ! He didn't start Forestry. Forestry was started by Americans before world war 1 . I know cause Me relative Ray Greathouse was one of the first foresters right here in Godd old Montana. Before he went to war he was a forester and when he got back he continued to be a forester up until the day he died from choking on a chicken bone due to one of his war injuries . I can get a link for you if you like . I got all the information first hand from the Forestry department in Harlow Town . Hard copies of the documentation of Rays life with the forestry department . He is a Folk Hero in the forestry department of the U.S. . They said that when I got them to let Me make copies . They made the copies Me my brother and my Dad just picked out the ones we wanted that were in there archives .

8. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

9. leopold Valued Senior Member

religious content.
    science is neutral on the concept of god.
    for military reasons perhaps?
    would it yield more per acre than grain? common sense.
    use of radio for coordinating purposes?
    i don't understand the analogy here.
    actually the interstate system.
    this had a specific military strategy.
    i have doubts about this.
    the german navy ( surface ships ) was practically non existent when germany entered the war
    one can easily conclude robert goddard was rocketrys pioneer.
    i wonder who were the volunteers?
    another military specific strategy.
    the development of buna rubber was one of the results of this research.
    it's my opinion that bitain had as much, or more, to do with that as anyone.

alternate sources?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.