The new Hitler

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by lixluke, Dec 27, 2004.

1. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Back in WW2, people blindly followed Nazis like they were Jesus's gift to humanity.

Can the same thing be said about people who follow America which is a billion times more sick psychotic and oppressive as hitler and the nazis? Why do people follow these sickos as if they were so great and wonderful?

Here is an article by some person:

I would be dishonest if I said I didn-t hate the American government. I do hate it, so really, so deeply and, yes, so rightly. America is the tormentor of my people. It is to me, as a Palestinian, what Nazi Germany was to the Jews. America is the all-powerful devil that spreads oppression and death in my neighborhood. How can I not hate this great Satan, the evil empire? Does anyone expect people to love their tormentors?

America has been, and continues to be, the sponsor, enabler, protector, and justifier of my people-s misery for the last 50 years. America is the author of 53 years of suffering, death, bereavement, occupation, oppression, homelessness and victimization. America is the usurper of my people-s right to human rights, democracy, civil liberties...

Complete text.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2004
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

Not to discourage you or anything but, uh, you're just realizing this now??

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xev Registered Senior Member

Hitler was a brilliant man.

8. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

Khalid Amayreh.

:m: Peace.

9. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Care to expand, or were you just looking for cheap effect?

10. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Hitler was a great villain. All the good villains do what they think is the right thing.

11. marv Just a dumb hillbilly... Registered Senior Member

cool skill, I'd be happy to finance suicide belts for you and Khalid Amayreh. Maybe that'll alliviate your state of mind.

12. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

13. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

The only reason you hate us is that your people aren't genetically capable of understanding irony.

14. Saith Registered Senior Member

American's are absolutely insane nutcases straight from hell that are a billion trillion times a thousand gazillion worse than every mass murderer that ever existed combined times another bajillion Hitlers combined into one Super Ultra Mega Hitler.

American's are sick twisted super freakish maniacs that have horns coming out of their heads. They spit acid out of their mouths and have laser beams that shoot out of their eyes too. The laser beam is powered by their dark heart that fuels the laser eyeballs with the power of Satan himself. And the left hand of all American's is fake, it comes off to reveal a small rocket launcher to dispose of other countries families with ease and convenience. Never take any candy from an American either, it is surely poison and you will die.

15. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Dr evyl voice "Right"

16. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

So true. The dude brain washed so many people into doing his own bidding and wasteing over 6 million people.

17. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

evil doesnt stop him being brillant. think of for a lame example oceans 11. Would you say that pulling off a hiest like that was brillant? that doesnt stop it being wrong. the 2 arnt oposites, they describe different aspects of the same thing

18. river-wind Valued Senior Member

19. volcomstone Registered Member

Until he attacked russia...

20. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

21. sly1 Heartless Registered Senior Member

I think the U.S. my government should just concentrate on our contry so we can become self-dependent/contained. Whoever says all americans are evil and this and that is extremely nieve and arogant and what they say makes about as much sense as the first jiberish out of a baby's mouth. Personaly I think we should blow up the planet and kill ever last human being and any possiblity of our survival. The human being is and always will be the worst creation ever. We cause our own misery and cant stop it.

L8

22. Nutter Shake it loose, baby! Registered Senior Member

Actually there are not that many "absolutely insane nutcases" in America if you consider the topic on a per capita basis as opposed to raw numbers. Remember, the population of America is much larger than the populations of most other countries.

Hopefully that clears things up.