Do you as a man have a sexual need for other men

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by spuriousmonkey, Jan 31, 2006.

?

1. Yes, all the time

9 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. Yes, sometimes

9 vote(s)
    9.7%
  3. no, never

67 vote(s)
    72.0%
  4. I'm not a man.

8 vote(s)
    8.6%
  1. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Have fun with your survey, which is not going to reveal the real truth anyway.

Try again, when you've removed all the social pressures that act on the pscyche's of men that make them want to come down heavily on their same sex needs.

You can use the survey as a desperate move to sustain the lies that make up the power base of the vested interest group.

It has no validity at all!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

your thinking of gay guys,straight guys dont like dick.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Not to my knowledge. Nor do I feel repressed by society.

I like boobies!

8. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

By the way, why are you so worked up about this issue......I mean what is the big deal......Why are you giving me so much importance?.....that start a parrellel thread......Does it mean you have no other way to oppose what I've been saying.....So what I'm saying is already sinking in.....Should I go and start celebrating my victory already?

Surely, what I'm saying can not be taken lightly, inspite of all the attempts you and some others have made to dismiss them! Otherwise you would'nt have been so threatened by it

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

So all the wimps, please gather here, spuriousmonkey has created your own personal area where you can spill out all your frustrations --- while this one man singlehandedly blasts your fake heterosexual forts!!!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2006
  10. leopold Valued Senior Member

aw shit buddha, i love you whether anyone else does or not.

but i still voted no, never

11. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

And so what does it prove......it proves that you have an intese hatred for your own suppressed feelings. A true heterosexual man will have nothing to fear about --- it will be a non-issue for him.

The anger you guys are portraying is not possible unless you're fighing with your same-sex feeling within.

I hope giving vent to your frustrations like this will help you deal with those feelings better!

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

i don't have anything to fear

i can love you without wanting to fuck you can't i?

13. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

If it helps your ego so much, I can also push on the button 'no never'. Then you people will have more reason to relax!!

Really! Behaving like kids!! :bugeye:

14. leopold Valued Senior Member

gee buddha you are sounding defensive.
    there's no need i can assure you.

you can click your choice
    thats what this poll is about
    the peoples voice

15. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

What, a platonic relationship, you're breaking my heart!!

16. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Bullshit! its a farce!

17. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Uh, Buddha1, it seems to me as though you are becoming angry. I'm perfectly calm.

18. leopold Valued Senior Member

he does sound like he's steaming a little
    calm down buddha don't have a cow

19. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I'm having fun......I'll just won't let you guys get away with it!

So give vent to your frustrations, but just don't delude yourself.

So at least it has come to that level where the bunch of self-claimed heterosexual guys have had to put up a poll to counter one man who single handedly challenged heterosexuality and threatened to expose it!!

I'm having fun thank you......may be I did'nt expect victory so soon.....so maybe I am a bit taken aback.....sob......tears of Joy, as my friend Giambattista would put it!

20. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

It's an anonymous poll. I'm sure nobody would feel repressed to click on 'yes, I have a sexual need for men' if they did. I don't see what you are getting upset about. Although so far we seem to be 100% heterosexual once the homosexuals come online we still could easily go to 95% homosexual need.

I'm just amazed you didn't do this before. It's such an easy thing to prove your assertions through a general survey.

21. Satyr Banned Banned

Funny how the “real truth” – a double absolute, the opposite of which would be the “unreal untruth” – is only possible under specific environmental conditions.
    Quit a display of what plagues scientific exploration, in general, and ironic given Buddha1’s general disdain for science.
    The answer determines the question or the environment determines the outcome.

Could truth be a construct of environment? I daresay it might.

Given that two different sexes exist, that they posses sexual organs, surprisingly appropriate to facilitate intercourse and how fornication leads to reproduction, I would say that heterosexual attraction is a ‘truth’ in the environment that made it necessary for specific reasons.

Given that homosexual practices/attraction is only possible under particular social conditions and an exhibition of social dominance, inter-relation and/or a genetic mutation within social species, I would say that it is a ‘truth’ in the particular context that made it necessary or that adapted sexual practices to newer conditions.

It would seem that our resident sexologist is desperately attempting to argue against the results of this survey even before they are fully realized, secretly knowing that alternate results are only possible under specific environmental conditioning, where the males are sufficiently indoctrinated within a memetic construct where their nature is warped by their ideals.
    We are all ‘in on it’ so to speak, and only he and a select few are privy to our purest and deepest nature, even if the only thing he can come up with to replace genetic mingling through sexual contact is some idealized, fantasized and ambiguous notion of a “meaningful life”, which homosexual behavior is supposed to miraculously produce.

Now, I would agree that male relationships are severely underappreciated in our time and in our culture, mostly due to sexual competitiveness, reinforced through peer pressures and social conditioning, but to take the need for friendly intimacy and extrapolate a hidden sexual desire is about as absurd as the idea that penises evolve for urination only.

What is not surprising is that homosexual behavior, not necessarily attraction, is mostly a result of socialization and used to establish pecking order, release anxieties and maintain group cohesion and practiced by males forced into groups, as a way of sexual practice and preparation and group bonding.
    In other words homosexual interactions do not necessarily express homosexual attraction but take on an alternative role, evolved in species where social behavior forced a need for tolerance of each other and cooperation forced the necessity for order and connection.

To put it bluntly social interactions make it necessary for a more docile and calm disposition, a more feminine attitude, if you will, and we see this in all aspects of socialization/domestication.

The wildness and independence and challenging attributes must be weeded out of a species if closer unities are to be established and maintained and so whatever characteristics make males or females aggressive and unyielding and intolerant are deemed socially unacceptable and destructive to group cohesion. Therefore a more effeminate male and a more "feminine" female is preferred and all individual distinctions are minimized or ignored to achieve this cohesion of dissimilar entities by eradicating all detrimental distinguishing characteristics.
    Gender is such a characteristic.

(Here effeminate designating a difference of degree between the sexes - A difference established because of procreative strategies which make males more independent of groups, in degree, and females more dependant on them.)

In a world where alpha-male status is monopolized by institutional power and female emancipation, as part of this leveling of distinction, reverts sexual selection to past, more natural, practices where a few males are considered worthy of passing on their genes while the vast majority are forced into subordinate, auxiliary social roles, it is evident that many males will feel excluded and threatened by female sexual power, now defended by institutional power, and would seek out emotional and sexual gratification through alternate means.

Just like institutionalization in jails or in the army, for example, creates the right artificial environments for homosexual interactions to occur, so does the general institutionalization of man create similar circumstances for homosexuality to flourish as a lifestyle alternative, in our culture.

But please continue…..this forum is hilarious.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2006
  22. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Long live the Sciforums own "Association of Wimps"! Have fun!

23. leopold Valued Senior Member

i hate to make the comparison
    but it sounds like happeh syndrom

you know, the fear of the truth?

yeah i can hear you now buddha

go take your inderal