A logical Republican

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Syzygys, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Since I am getting tired of rightwingers here not being able to construct a logical argument, I would like to help them out. (ain't I nice?)

In this thread you can bring up any political issues and I will argue it factually and logically from the Republican side. One thing I can not promise is that I will be politically correct (PC).

So is there any takers? Name your issue (Iraq, minimum wage, abortion, whatever) and I will make a case for it...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Well, you got me on unions, this is something I don't know that much about, nevertheless I will still argue it.

Unions in the States are a joke. They are in my pockets. They do whatever I tell them to do. Union membership has been declining.

When was the last decent sized strike? I think it was back then when Ronnie was the prez and he kicked the ass of the airline traffic controllers.

So right now unions are not a problem corporation-wise, they are bought and sold square...

Next topic?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The Harley-Davidson manufacturers are striking right now.

Republicans have tried to bust the unions for years, and as a result of damaging legislation, such as establishing "right to work" states (no unions allowed), unions have diminished. Sending our manufacturing jobs to other nations is a part of this deliberate strategy to benefit multinational corporations while neglecting the American worker.

8. Roman Banned Banned

Single women killing babies.

9. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

All 200 of them?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

And the POWs won't have a hog to ride on? Disgrace!!!

We haven't just tried, we busted them and have them by the balls.

Walmart the nation biggest employer succesfully fights off any unionization attempt, so the slaves can work for 5$ an hour... Long live the ruling class, I mean us!!!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2007
  10. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

Ok Illegal Immigration.

GO

11. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I am not aware of the problem, but we are against it, unless those are gay/atheist/democrat babies...In that case it is social Darwinism..

Next....

12. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

Are you actually going by what you think an intelligent Conservative should say or are you going by the media driven stereotypes.

If so then I totally call the aging hippie liberal.

13. Genji Registered Senior Member

Welcome them in and deport rightwingers.

14. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Finally something juicy! Thanks.

Honestly, we (big corporations) LOVE illegal immigration, that's why nothing is being done about it. We could stop it in 5 mins, just by following Germany's example, when not the immigrant but the business employing them is fined so harshly, that they can not/dare not efford to do it.

Why do we love illegal immigrants? They are:
    -dirt cheap
    -non-unionized
    -have no legal rights or representation
    -basicly they are modern day slaves
    -they are good for the economy, because they also spend money here
    -they increase the number of people here, what wouldn't happen by natural birth

So we just love them, but it wouldn't be PC to tell you, so guys, this is a secret between me and you. OK?

Next...

15. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

*ahem*

Man, we should totally let those people in. they have every right to get our benefits and not have to pay for it. Let's make the people who worked their asses off to become wealthy have to give large sums of money to the government so that these poor immigrants can have a helping hand paying for the things they DON'T PAY FOR.

16. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I am saying what a big fatcat would tell you when he is drunk and honest...Please notice, I am not the government, although I have influence on the government. I am big business so my problems and interest are not always the same as the administration's...

Next...

17. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

Ok then I get to be the Liberal who's brain is still recovering from eating the Brown acid back in his Haight Ashbury days.

The War.

GO

18. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Which war? We LOVE wars, period. It is good business. Building up the military is actually one of the best businesses. And we have to use the stockpile, otherwise there would be new orders, agreed?

I take it you refer to the Iraq war. That is easy. Here you have to follow the line of reasoning.

1. USA gets 60% of its oil from outside and this will INCREASE in the future.
    2. Iraq has the 2nd biggest oilreserviors on Earth.
    3. Iraq was also a danger to Israel (not to the US), my strongest lobby, and you have to agree, I have to do what my influence wants me to do.
    4. Also oil is peaking right now, so in the future the ME oilreserve area is the big PRIZE. Whoever controls it, controls everybody.

Now, this is not just getting access to it, but also DENYING access to my competitors, meaning China or whomever wants to rule the world. We do, nobody else should. Clear?

You wouldn't want the Chinese taking over Iraq with some kind of false WMD casus beli, would you? It is better us then them or anybody else.

Of course we had to cook up some stupid story what the average American would eat up, and WMD seemed just fine. After all, we sold a shitload of it to Saddam, who the hell thought he got ride of them?? That is a honest mistake...

Then we switched the goal to the Iraqi freedom. This sounds as good as any...

But the real reason is oil, and I bet you don't want to pay 3-4$ a gallon for your gas, do you?

We miscalculated the locals a bit, because we don't know psycology too much. After all nobody likes occupiers. And boy, we going to stay there until the last drop of oil, I promise you...

Next topic...

19. Genji Registered Senior Member

You're almost ready to suit up yourself and join the Iraq civil war! Being a rightwing cheerleader Bushie lover I'm assuming you are enlisting.

20. Genji Registered Senior Member

Logical Republican.

Oxymoron.

21. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

You are half right about this. It's true the corporate fat cats love illegals for the reasons you mentioned. The other half of the equation is labor unions and Democrats in general. They love illegals because they hope to unionize them and turn them into good little Democrat voters.

So we have an unholy union of the left and big corporate fatcats preventing effective action on illegal immigration.

Were you aware that when Reagan signed the amnesty bill in the eighties, he was promised (by the DEMOCRATIC CONGRESS) that a law would be passed creating a million dollar fine against corporations for each violation of immigration laws. Reagan agreed with you, that going after the employers would stem the tide of illegals. But the Democratic congress reniged on the deal and never passed the million dollar fine. Who's in bed with corporations? Democrats and Republicans.

22. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Indeed. Especially considering that his arguments aren't that logical anyway.

Maybe that's the point!

23. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Syzygys: Isolationism.

GO!