How would you kill someone?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Reiku, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reiku Banned Banned

Earlier today, my mate said (and who gets strange idea's like this from time-to-time), ''If you could kill someone, how would you do it?''
    I was about to reply, ''shoot em.'' But he continued, ''But you need to make the murder as discrete as possible.
    He gave me a situation, where a man was locked up with barred windows, security alarm system, triple locked door, top-floored, titanium cased room... with only a lamp, desk and a small library and said, ''right, how do ya kill em?''

I sat there for about 2 minutes before i said, well it's impossible to kill the guy from the outside... especially if you don't want anyone to know. I finally came up with a way to do it, but it depends on what the man/woman is doing. You could lace a stamp with highly concerntrated mercury or arsenic, and plank it in the highly-secured room before the man is locked up. Then, if the man decides to write a letter and stamp it, he'd be fucked.

Maybe given the same conditions, or totally new ones, anyone know how they would hypothetically kill someone? - keep this relatively clean please.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

carefully

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. vslayer Registered Senior Member

hes gotta eat some time. find out where he gets his food from and lace is with heavy metals. death due to chronic illness is almost impossible to trace.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Do it 007 style.

8. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

what kick the shit out of them in the mens room

9. peta9 Registered Senior Member

in my high school ap chemistry lab were all kinds of deadly chemical compounds.

particularly caught my eye was arsenic and traces of cyanide. I noted how easy it would have been for me to swipe it and poison someone with absolutely no notice.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2007
  10. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Acquire a wild boar, and plank it in the highly-secured room before the man is locked up.

11. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

If we are going to use the case that your mate came up with I'd use radiation at high levels to penetrate the titanium walls so that he would die of radiation poisioning and no one could ever know where the radiation came from. Of course I wouldn't do that, this is all just hypothetical.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2007
  12. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

lock him in that room with a whiney middle aged woman and she'll make him kill himself.

If I had to kill someone, I'd go with drowning. Take them out to the middle of Lake Michigan in the Fall and toss them out.

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Long-range sniper rifle ...the cops almost never catch the killer (unless he continues to kill over a long period of time - serial killer). The guy has to come out of that fortress some time ...just wait.

Baron Max

14. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

He has to breath, release carbon monoxide into the vent.

15. snake river rufus Registered Senior Member

No one has come up with water on floor/ lamp knocked over?

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

bore them to death.

17. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Set the building on fire. His titanium room might save him from the flames, but not the smoke.

18. superstring01 Moderator

I'd finally break down and watch that movie "Saw" and take some ideas from that dude.

~String

19. Reiku Banned Banned

Ooof... serial murderers in the making... you should all be ashamed!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

LOL, just had a conversation about that Sat night. it was decided that I would kill people that had those fake butterflies on the outside of their houses. I hate those damn tacky things!

21. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

fake....butterflies?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. Reiku Banned Banned

Yeh... tacky stick-ons... quite sad really.

23. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.