§ Legal Procedure for publication of pictures and court documents

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Armen Gukusan, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. =============================================================

My question involves civil rights in the State of: California

Excuse me, when I write this here, but I really really need urgend help!

§ Legal Procedure for publication of pictures and court documents.

I write the truth and embellish it.
    I was innocently sentenced in 2005 by a court in Germany, but I appealed against it, but the sentence was thus confirmed by the district court.
    2006 I emigrated to the U.S. to start new.
    Because I ran from a psychopath from Germany, has experienced the U.S. immigration court of the conviction in Germany,
    I refused and therefore entitled to my green card even though I paid $ 20,000 for the court.
    Somehow, this psychopath and then come to my photos to a real court documents and newspaper articles, and posts it for years on the Internet everywhere. He has even created movies.
    Recently, I was beaten for no reason because of this internet graffiti.
    Now I want to fight it, but can not go to the U.S. police, since I lost my papers and a valid immigration status.
    The psychopath is somehow came into possession of emails between a German consulate and the BKA has been written, and which is also available online.
    The photos of me and my wife he would have immediately by the police.
    My mother in law who is still in Germany, had already done so several times display, but nothing happened.

I would now like to sue the police and the matching state, because my photos have circulated.
    This is a violation of my privacy rights and illegal.
    Also I was considering action against the BKA, the confidential e-mails leaked to the guy must have it because these emails appear to be genuine and actually contain very sensitive information that no one can have as drawn from his fingers.
    A lawsuit would draw against the district court considered, as several court records and the contents of several judgments can be found on the Internet as well.
    Also the guy has a friend in a phone conversation with U.S. immigration authorities illegally recorded and put online.
    I have not killed anyone and no one even kidnapped and then killed. Why is my pain and suffering because of these publications and publication of these photos and information to a third.

Who can recommend a lawyer, or who would like to take this case?
    My case is in fact genuine and not making this up. Unfortunately.
    I've been trying for years to these entries can be deleted from the Internet, but unfortunately I have in the U.S. have their hands tied.

Very sincerely submitted yours
    Armen

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Check with the National Lawyer's Guild, you can google them and they will recommend a lawyer.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Damn you all banned him? For trolling and flaming no less. The guy had one post where he asks a question he had no time to troll or flame:shrug:

You all are too bloody fussy.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Look again

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Armen GukAsan was banned for trolling and flaming.
    This post was made by Armen GukUsan

8. leopold Valued Senior Member

why is this guy posting this stuff here anyway?
    wasn't his sister in law just here bitching about how we (sciforums) invaded her brother in laws rights and privacy?

the mere thought of "lawsuits" makes me cringe, i don't blame trippy at all.
    as a matter of fact i'm surprised the entire thread hasn't been deleted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.