01/09/11- Five years ago, the shortest of all BIG LIES (3 seconds) took place

Discussion in 'World Events' started by MattMarr, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

Mm...that card "played" was a 10 of dia. However, I have been through that for years.

Tried hiring...was hoping for a hybrid, but accepted my graduation present with squeals.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

Air makes me want a drink. I am getting through my second day without one.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

The only alternative was to bum a ride, Out. I drove. There was just too little sound on the bus. Why do I stare @ road---MUST HAVE TAPE, HATE SMOKE?

I cannot breathe when I try to do my laundry if HA-HA-HA, "you'll get used to it".
    Heh-Heh-Heh.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

The fertility game is played almost CONSTANTLY. Look a rain-y day.

8. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

A wish was not fulfilled, Out. A wish, but beyond, there are votes?

9. broadandbeaver 'Now I am become Death Registered Senior Member

THEORY IS FACT?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

CA showed me an electric car. Dibs on passage were assumed wit accolades and money, of course.

Y, these students must stay, argue wit Mom and Dad about newborns? Stare @ church under sun for fun in rain?

11. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

getting broody are we? the ticking of your bio clock getting a bit too loud....mid 30s, you ain't getting any younger.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2006
  12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts do not go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's, but apples did not suspend themselves in mid-air, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from apelike ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other, yet to be discovered.

Moreover, "fact" does not mean "absolute certainty." The final proofs of logic and mathematics flow deductively from stated premises and achieve certainty only because they are not about the empirical world. Evolutionists make no claim for perpetual truth, though creationists often do (and then attack us for a style of argument that they themselves favor). In science, "fact" can only mean "confirmed to such a degree that it would be perverse to withhold provisional assent." I suppose that apples might start to rise tomorrow, but the possibility does not merit equal time in physics classrooms.

Evolutionists have been clear about this distinction between fact and theory from the very beginning, if only because we have always acknowledged how far we are from completely understanding the mechanisms (theory) by which evolution (fact) occurred. Darwin continually emphasized the difference between his two great and separate accomplishments: establishing the fact of evolution, and proposing a theory—natural selection—to explain the mechanism of evolution. He wrote in The Descent of Man: "I had two distinct objects in view; firstly, to show that species had not been separately created, and secondly, that natural selection had been the chief agent of change. . . . Hence if I have erred in . . . having exaggerated its [natural selection's] power . . . I have at least, as I hope, done good service in aiding to overthrow the dogma of separate creations."

Thus Darwin acknowledged the provisional nature of natural selection while affirming the fact of evolution. The fruitful theoretical debate that Darwin initiated has never ceased. From the 1940s through the 1960s, Darwin's own theory of natural selection did achieve a temporary hegemony that it never enjoyed in his lifetime. But renewed debate characterizes our decade, and, while no biologists questions the importance of natural selection, many doubt its ubiquity. In particular, many evolutionists argue that substantial amounts of genetic change may not be subject to natural selection and may spread through the populations at random. Others are challenging Darwin's linking of natural selection with gradual, imperceptible change through all intermediary degrees; they are arguing that most evolutionary events may occur far more rapidly than Darwin envisioned.

http://www.stephenjaygould.org/library/gould_fact-and-theory.html

Last edited: Sep 13, 2006
  13. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

Of course, Out, but da belly wing is fro yo fun-punch. And 19 is difficult for most anyone, isn't it?

14. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

Out, you sit like a fat wombat on the eye-ball of the whirled.

15. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

less of the jive talk sista. you fool nobody.
    so, how long do you think you can last before you fall off the wagon?

16. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

And actually write?

17. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

Is not there something that has to get writ RIGHT NOW? UP, UP, UP...type Ah, type...find Milton faster, come on, you know you can QUOTE SHAKESPEARE. Come on, ah, find Frisky's Manager faster, quote, quote, come on...WRITE IT, Bangle-boo.

Where's your car? Nevermind. WRITE. NO STORMS THAT I KNOW OF OVERHEAD...WRITE THAT WHANG. YOU WRITE THAT WHANG.

18. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

Two hours before run...come on, you left pg 5 when BODY WOULD NOT GO. Transformer is STILL HOLDING, NO DOWNED POWERLINES THAT I SEE...WRITE.

19. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

parhadron you gutless wonder. Stop hiding behind literary bile, and come out and play.
    You know they say that cancer and scorpio go well together. I could be your fantasy boy and you could be my safe haven.

c'mon baby, let's do it.

20. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

Ah, synapse, don't mind a/toll, but showing and holding are so rudimentary, when the castle has been built and mostly energy is bond in other directions, namely to SHOW HAND, Freak. LOVE THAT YOU CAN DO IT THOUGH, HUN-.

Still hangin' 10 and deciding HOW to look @ Beatles. Oooo...I can sell a painted rocket...if only w-hole will stand still for Rud. Kip. You know you need spice girls in yo lif.

21. John99 Banned Banned

i think i'm in love/

22. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

S-peekin' O spice! I could offer Jew AND MAESTRO refuge for recognition of SMOKE, CONSTANT POLLUTANTS and CAR ACCIDENTS!

23. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

When that whang let go, yall scatter, find BETTER poison; and it make my head, eyes, nose, lungs hurt. i am too tired @ the young age of 35 to contemplate 100 anymore. I hope, but that window is closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.