10 Best Scary Ghost Stories

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by wegs, Sep 13, 2019.

1. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

Today, since it's Friday the 13th, kicks off what I call...ghost season. Whether you believe in the paranormal or not, it's fun to read up on spooky ghost tales, and share stories of your own. Especially in light of tonight's harvest moon! (make sure you're awake to see it)

Here's a link that I thought would put us in the spirit. Get it, spirit?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

https://www.countryliving.com/life/g3793/scary-ghost-stories/

Magical Realist likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

http://scaryghoststories.net/the-cell-phone/

"A couple of months ago, my friend’s cousin (a single mother) bought a new cell phone. After a long day of work, she came home, placed her phone on the counter, and went watch to TV; her son came to her and asked if he could play with her new phone. She told him not to call anyone or mess with text messages, and he agreed.

At around 11:20, she was drowsy, so she decided to tuck her son in and go to bed. She walked to his room and saw that he wasn’t there. She then ran over to her room to find him sleeping on her bed with the phone in his hand.

Relieved, she picked her phone back up from his hand to inspect it. Browsing through it, she noticed only minor changes such as a new background, banner, etc., but then she opened up her saved pictures. She began deleting the pictures he had taken, until only one new picture remained.

When she first saw it, she was in disbelief. It was her son sleeping on her bed, but the picture was taken by someone else above him… and it showed the left half of an elderly woman’s face."

wegs likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

i got a real life one
    only told about 3 people
    happened to me with a friend standing right beside me experiencing the exact same thing
    Friend & i were going to the movies in town on the buss
    we had just got off the buss and crossed the road, as we walked around a corner on a steep hill we heard some shouting by a female voice.
    we looked down the long wall beside a road which ran past the front of a multi story car park building
    There was a women who walked out from the carpark building into the middle of the single lane road running past the front.
    it was like looking down an ally way
    with a high concrete wall on the left and the front of the parking building on the right

as the woman walked out she looked at us and stared for a moment then started yelling at us "come and help" you have to come and help them, they are trapped" saying it over and over getting more frantic until she was almost screaming at us.

i told me friend to wait.
    something felt very weird, my friend was always impatient, but was saying "come on lets go, either we go and help her or we go to the movies, i don't want to stand around"
    i said, hang on wait... so we stood there for almost 30 seconds, then a big bang went off and a wall of broken glass 15 feet high came out followed by a wall of flames that engulfed the women and all the flying glass struck the concrete wall to our left.
    the sound of the explosion followed by the glass hitting the concrete wall and then falling...

then the women was gone. simply vanished from where she had been standing....
    my friend and i just about crapped our pants

we then walked up to look around the corner and saw some homeless teenagers climbing down a rusty old fire escape and one of them had their leg in a plaster cast.

the women who had been standing in the middle of the road screaming at us had gone. while we were looking at her.
    vanished in the wall of flame and glass.

we didn't talk about it for some years after for some reason, it just seemed to impossible.

wegs likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kx000 Valued Senior Member

I was communicating with the spirit of Casper the friendly ghost, and in that moment I looked to the ground and saw a dead butterfly, it was rather chilling. A dead but beautiful thing. For Casper I bestow upon the city of night.

wegs likes this.
  8. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

Aw, dead butterflies make me sad.