10 Days To Live

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by StrangerInAStrangeLand, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

you are fuckin sick and an insult to these forums Cheski!!

you know what i would love to fuckin do... i'd love to dismantle dimona and the entire israeli war machine, and then teleport the entire non indegionious population of ISrael (whose family havent lived their for more than say 60 years or so) to Greenland!! There they would ahve a lot more space to do there thing and lvie peacefully!! and then we can restore the nation of palestine to the map (justice for it has been wiped off the map)

Alternatively

if i had news like that i would panic and not know what to do, end up having lots of ideas of things to do but not really getting much done cos i will slowly loose my mind

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. CheskiChips Banned Banned

Your opinion mixed with your profile:
    Then following me posting the two side by side;
    Way to fulfill the prophecy.

???
    What does any of that even mean?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

CAMILUS and fucking CHESKICHIPS...chill the fuck out guys...c'mon...this is supposed to be a hypothetical situation where we should feel free to say whatever we want, so, Cheski baby, stop being so judgmental and Camilus, my man, calm down...fuck what he thinks. If you want to dope up and fuck until your blind during your last 10 days on earth u have every right, lol

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Me...I would take the love of my life and go to Europe and see all the ancient sites and great works of art. I would attempt to finish my novel and submit it for publishing or at least set up a Ghostwriter to continue my work. I would throw a HUGE party and invite everyone I've ever known and loved and just enjoy the company of true friends, party buddies, family, and acquaintances who have all affected, changed, and contributed to my life in so many ways. On my last day, I would fly to Dolphin Island, in Panama, post up in my favorite hammock on the beach, write my last will and testament, watch the moon rise over the ocean, make love all night, and die when the sun rose on my last day in the arms of my soulmate. The perfect ending to a wild, fast-paced, heart-breaking, lovely, blessed, amazing life

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. John99 Banned Banned

i would sit alone in a dark room (or sometimes lay down). pitch black and see what happens. and wait, wait for a knock on the door. creeping in from somewhere i hope. no clock, nor radio, no t.v. just silence. and a toilet, but that could be in another room. lay there staring at the ceiling and only seeing blackness. i wouldnt know if my eyes were open or closed.

every once in awhile i would let out a scream. "aaahhhhhhh a aaaahhhhh a ahhhhhh" to know i was till alive.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2008
  8. CarpetDiem Burnin' hours, season days Registered Senior Member

All of the previous answers are all on the money, 'cept for space travel which would take too long, besides you'll become a star after life and will see it for eternity. Good food and good sex are definitely on the menu.

9. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Mod Note: I deleted several posts of inane bullshit due to a request from the topic-starter. Try to keep the inanity to a minimum, please.

10. tim840 Registered Senior Member

Hmm... I would tell the girl I like that I like her... I would travel to China and Taiwan and see everything Ive always wanted to see there... I would probably get pretty darn depressed cause Im only 15, what a short life, and done nothing worth remembering in those 15 years... I dont know what else. of course, tell everyone that I love them, say goodbye. mayb plan my funeral (a bit morbid, but still... I would do it)

11. amark317 game developer-in-training Registered Senior Member

I was reading, and was just going to say "lets not derail this thread, please take your arguments outside" or somthing like that, then I saw your Mod Note!

this is supposed to be speculative, not argumentative.

Oh, and I would also like to give a speech to the UN, although I know I wouldn't be able to write it in 10 days

12. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

1 - I wouldn't go to work, but organize a big party and then meditate.
    2 - Same as 1.

13. Enmos Valued Senior Member

1) I would have a good last 10 days. I'd only do things I like and tell my boss to fuck off.
    Perhaps I'd go on a trip to some awesome places or something.
    Simple really..

2) See 1

14. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Oh you wuss! I dare you to tell him now...

Perhaps it would make a good thread afterwards lol.

15. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I'd probably go home to Mom and cry for 10 days. I'd like to think I would do grand life affecting things, but I wouldn't.

16. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

Tell all my friends, get some free hugs.

17. Rayne_Phoenix Registered Member

If I knew I was going to die I'd probably go and spend a couple days in Ireland, come home help my friend plan my elaborate burial/cremation and give all of my left over money to the Multiple Sclerosis Society to help them find a cure and possibly make my mother better...

18. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

What if you had 100 years of the best life you can imagine then find you have 10 days left?

19. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

So you would rather not have much notice?

20. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Note the date.

21. danshawen Valued Senior Member

I'd seek the advice of a physician on how best to manage the pain (if any) of rest of my short existence, get my affairs in order, etc.

About the last thing I'd worry about is REAL ESTATE on this negligible flyspeck of a flyspeck, and I would not be in the least concerned about whom was indigenous to what piece of it.

If my deity or religious tradition had taught me to hate anyone or anything for the sake of the greater glory of either a deity, scripture, eternity, or even real estate, I'd either find another religion or spit my last breath blaspheming the soulless ones who immunize their children against reason. Idolatry is bad in most traditions, even worse as an OCD mental illness, and takes many forms.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  22. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

23. danshawen Valued Senior Member

At the time (Gaza invasion) it seemed like an entirely fitting thread to resurrect. Sorry, kittens, He-double-toothpick-raiser.