10 Most Important Events Of Human History

Discussion in 'History' started by Athena, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

It is hard to pick out 10 with so many event changing things already posted . I would say Peace of Westphalia rates at the top , For I believe it set the stage for extreme expansionism in the America's . The number one thing I think comes from before the parameters of the thread . Agriculture and animal husbandry by far changed everything and displaced many at the same time. Yeah way!!
    I found that very interesting what Fraggle said about dogs . That may be true if you think about how a dog acts . You all know what dog spells backwards ? Hum . You know how it says the rejected stone will be the cornerstone . Hmmm. Is dog smarter than Man? Hum ? Free food, free place to sleep , Can poop and pee in public with out getting arrested. Can dry hump a persons leg and people will laugh and say " How cute is that " I think they out smarted us

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. awesomeppl Registered Member

haha

Ok so here's the dealyoh... I needed 10 "important time event things" for my World History class and here's what i got....

10.)Writing- ok i totally agree on that one it is pretty dang important.
    9.)Nukes invented- ok so it helped out in WWII so i still agree.
    8.)Farmin-ok so yeah we need food so thats good.
    7.)Fire- great idea!
    6.)Wheels!!- ok im a lazy person so yea i need another way then just walkin
    5.)The toilet!- um i would not be going around in the middle of the night to take a pee! in the grass...so thank you!
    4.)9-11- i dont know what to say but it's deffinetly important!
    3.)Cell phones!!- where would i be today with out my cell phone!!??
    2.) eurpean settlement of th enew world- where would we be? thats supper important!
    and last and my least favorite thing....
    1.)Mathmatics- ok so we need it big deal...i still hate it but just so you all know.....you will be usin it at somepoint in time....

I'm bored now so ill sign of....BYE!!!!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.