3 yr. old solves rubiks cube in 114 seconds.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by leopold, May 23, 2007.

1. leopold Valued Senior Member

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

thats pretty amazing. little wise one looks like its been here before.

peace.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I love the drive of Asians. Today's kids have no drive in the states, they want everything for nothing...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. peta9 Registered Senior Member

8. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Wow! It's an Asian! Never would have.. suspected.

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

an american 3 year old would have trouble putting that cube through a square cut out.

peace.

10. Cortex_Colossus Banned Banned

Children have the ability to absorb much more than us as their minds are empty vessels. So teaching or training a child to solve it isn't surprising.

11. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Stop being an idiot. Gimme a break. That's a rubiks cube. She is definitely some type of prodigy, she is three freaking years old. I don't care how many three year olds you try to teach to solve a rubiks cube, you will not be successful. And that still goes for a lot of things, the aptitude has to be there.

Kit armstrong mastered Chopin's fantasy Impromptu at age seven and graduated high school by ten years old and was composing complicated pieces using his own mathematical formula to see how it would sound. That's not just an empty vessel. Sure children can absorb a lot more but intelligence has to be there in order for it to be utilized, organized especially the more complicated it is.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d0oH3S0uA54

Last edited: May 23, 2007
  12. Cortex_Colossus Banned Banned

You're the one who's the idiot for adding more mystery to it than there really is.

13. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Keep lying to yourself to make yourself feel better. As a matter of fact, I CHALLENGE you to teach a three year old to solve a rubiks cube and get back to us. ROFLMAO.

14. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

The child might have some form of autism. Although... she didn't seem to have it.

Regardless, it's annoying they didn't show the cube after it was done. :bugeye:

15. Cortex_Colossus Banned Banned

Peta9,

I tend to not see such trivial human accomplishments with awe nowadays as I've personally experienced something seemingly beyond scientific explanation just a couple nights ago. Once you accept this you will see petty human trivialities and accomplishments for what they really are. We are merely breaking our pathetic limitations, not the limitations of others.

16. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Wtf!? Breaking our own limitations is about 10,000 times as hard as others'... :bugeye:

:wtf:

17. Cortex_Colossus Banned Banned

Jackass, human limitations are different to the limitations of other beings.

18. John99 Banned Banned

You people realize that this is no big deal? guess not.

I think thats why some kids go berserk, elevated expectations.

19. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Indeed...

20. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Specially in asia... not surprising?

21. John99 Banned Banned

Thanks

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Do you mean teach without a whip or some other reinforcement method?

TBH i dont see any real benefit of doing repetitve tasks quickly unless you want to work in a factory.

22. peta9 Registered Senior Member

You people are putting this three year old down to make yourself feel better about yourselves which is pathetic. Deny it if you want but that is what you are doing.

SOLVING A RUBIKS CUBE AT THREE YEARS OLD IS PHENOMENAL AND IS NOT JUST MEMORIZATION OF PRESIDENTS OR EVEN LEARNING LANGUAGES WHICH IS EASY FOR CHILDREN. IT REQUIRES CRITICAL THINKING THAT IS MORE DEVELOPED.

TRY TO USE A WHIP OR OTHER TORTURE ON AN AVERAGE THREE YEAR OLD AND THEY STILL WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MASTER IT, I GUARANTEE IT. IF YOU CAN'T DO OR UNDERSTAND SOMETHING, YOU CAN'T DO IT AND THAT'S THAT.

ALSO I DETECT A BIT OF RACIST UNDERTONE. IT'S PATHETIC TO BE SO DESPERATELY INSECURE TO GET A KICK OUT OF MINIMALIZING A THREE YEAR OLD.

AND I KNOW JOHN99, YOUR COMMENT ABOUT WORKING IN A FACTORY IS A DEROGATORY INSINUATION BECAUSE SHE IS CHINESE.

23. John99 Banned Banned

Hey look- i did not even watch the RUBICKS CUBE video, so i did not know this kid was an Asian.

What does working in a factory have to do with chinese?

Last edited: May 23, 2007