4th HED's Sciforums Awards

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by thefountainhed, Aug 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

What is really your problem, woman?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

I've been seeing these awards for the entire year that I'm here, and neither I, nor my favorite posters are ever nominated. The awards have always seemed like creepy crap.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

who are your favourite posters?

Besides, there are ten spots. And I do read your posts.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

And by the way Kunax is right, Invert did bribe me.

8. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

With what? My good looks and charm? Ha!

9. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

That you even dared to try 'playing' with me, as those slavs you call women in the real world allow you to.

So fuckhead sends me this in a PM labeled "Why must you always be on my dick":

Expecting a reply.

Again, with the bloody wishful thinking he and the other flies cling on to.
    Gendanken on that fat, thick, Caribbean dick huh?
    Didn't I maul you once in a "look!" thread?
    Coulda sworn it was you, Sambo.

Whitewolf:
    You should have been the one nominated for this shit, considering your tripe:

"Every time, say I show up outside of my house", ( says this brilliant chick Whitewolf,) " there are at least two strangers who whistle, yell out hello, or say "niiiiiice" when I can hear it. Those are cleches, most guys find more creative ways to "start a conversation." Sometimes, it's a compliment, sometimes it's harassment, depending on my mood. I usually gaze into horizon, but lately, I started to look around at other people, and I noticed each guy at least gives me a glance.

Is it only NY men who do that? Is it only American men? Does every guy you know do that? Do you do that?

Nobody in their right mind would jump on your neck if you're a stranger on the street, so why do you do it? "

See right through you.

Vert:
    You bribed him?

10. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

I didn't bribe shit. I've never even talked to FountainHed other than this thread and a few words in the poem thread.

11. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

What the fuck are on about? Most girls I sleep with are personality-wise, just like you. I enjoy the chase. And how did I try "playing" with you?

You replied, except not in a pm, but then again I wasn't expecting you to.

What wish would that be? I've probably 100+ nonsensical pms from you. And you are on my dick-- straddling the fat thing like you've best cursed with little ones on pathetic guys all your life. Aka, get off my case.

Coulda sworn you were all noise. But your vitroil was fascinating THEN, for I still couldn't predict ya.

So now that you have satisfied your thirst, do you promise to be a good girl and clean up?

Shut up invert, I threw a bone, allow the correct dog to pick up.

12. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Pause.

Hellatious.
    Allright, now I see what you're doing.

:Flush: Game over.

13. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Kiss my ass.

14. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

Denial is the first step.

15. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I have more advice for you:

If you are attacked by a spoon, take it out of your teacup while drinking.

16. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

These awards are creepy. I think Fountainhed especially selects obscure candidates to make it seem like he's some kind of hip fan of underground sciforums. He's too cool for pop sciforums, apparently.
    I mean last time tiassa won... tiassa

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Tiassa and the word "won", "win", "winning" or "winner" being in the same sentence just doesn't seem right, like there's a glitch in the universe or something. Tiassa inherently goes with words like- lost, lose, losing, loser, etc.
    Thats the reality I know and love. Way to upset the fabric of the universe hed.
    If you just genuinely selected the best rather than making obscure ?-inciting selections like some 14 year old goth telling other goths about her taste in music, we could avoid these bizarre mishaps.
    Invert better have bribed you, and gendanken better be riding your fat dick.
    Or you better have some psychological disorder that makes you swoon over mediocrity.

Basically what i'm getting at is- even though i haven't been posting lately, I should have been nominated purely because I have whined and complained every previous time you failed to nominate me. Are you some kind of moron? Why would you put yourself through this again?
    Put me on the fucking list

And don't give me any of that "criteria" bullshit either.

17. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

booohuuuuu no one selected poor Dr Lou *tears streams down my cheeks* criesss

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

19. water the sea Registered Senior Member

You hobo humpin' slobo babe
    Get it off, get off, get off of me!

Never wrestle a pig: you'll be covered with shit, and the pig will like it.

20. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

1 to 4 i think

21. water the sea Registered Senior Member

I see, I will have to become more assertive:

I do not wish to be on that list, as I have reasons to believe that my nomination is a result of a biased judgement.

22. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Get off your horse Rosa, there is no more to you being oi the list except I chose you to be on the list. And of the list is biased--every fucking list is biased--according to the specific attributes I value in a poster. I listed the criteria. I will post the revised, correct list and your name WILL STILL be on it.

But you are starting to annoy me; I created the list, it gives kudos to certain members. If you don't appreciate being on the list, do me the favour of not voicing it. Perhaps spurious has led you to believe there is more than face value?

This especially annoys me considering you were of the original bunch that hijacked and plummeted this thread into shit.

What the hell are you talking about? This is like talking to a thick wall. I wil not take you off the list. I don't care if you scream off the highest peak on kilimanjaro and monkey soldiers wearing AK47s come knocking on my bloody door. The list is as I see it.

23. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Dr Lou:

Every trimester you go on your bloody rant and every bloody time I tell you I do not rate you amongst the ten best posters. Whilst you did very good in the previous trimester, this is a list of this past trimester.

What delusional vision of sciforums do you have whereby the leading poster is somehow obscure? Is there any regular member who unaware of Tiassa? By virtue of his ability to use the language and effort in his posts alone he deserves to be on the bloody list. Who the hell is the obscure user on the list? Every individual on the list has 1000+ posts. Get the hell out of the cesspool.

Really, really delusional Lou. Besides you already messed up the fabric of the universe earlier by cursing me. You get one chance.

Ahhh, so let's see. How's this list for you: wes 2 of N, 3 of N, 4 of N,....., spuriousmonkey, coolskilll, etc etc. more to your bloody taste?

Nah, I have a set of criteria that says:

Tiassa, FraggleRocker, Stryderunknown, RosaMagika, gendanken, Raithere, Connely, Jenyar are all better posters than you.

Nope, but you obviously are. Shouldn't you get the fucking hint that if you haven't been posting or your posts have been cespool-worthy junk of overgeneralizing gibberish, then by virtue of criterion 1 you won't make the list no matter how much of a bitch you become? Rosa gets on the list out of the sheer volume of her posts of the past three months and on providing a different viewpoint.

Bend over like the bitch you are and after sticking your foot up your ass I might reconsider. But I very, very highly doubt it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.