8 Million Americans have Near Death Experiences according to Gallup Poll

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by Mazulu, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Mazulu Banned Banned

Millions of people have reported seeing a soul. Billions have observed a soul, but didn't report it.

Sorry, you won't have proof until it's your turn to leave this world.

I understand it better than you do.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mazulu Banned Banned

There you go.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

Mazulu, I am not the one you should be asking that question - my answer, of course, has little bearing on that query.
    Unlike the Poster posing the above question - I, dmoe, think prior to typing...I, dmoe, read what I have typed prior to Posting...I, dmoe, would not have Posted it if I did not think/feel/believe it to be"worth reading".

Mazulu, If you really care for an answer to the puerile query you Posted, perhaps you should start a Thread questioning the other Posters on this Forum about the "Read Worthiness" of individual Posters.
    At the very least, it would produce some interesting Posts - of course the Posts would actually have to be read, before their worth could be ascertained.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mazulu Banned Banned

If you can clean up your posts of unnecessary insults/personal attacks and engage in sincere dialogue, I will read your posts.

8. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

YOU said this:

Your reference said this:

"According to a Gallup poll, approximately eight million Americans claim to have had a near-death experience."

Therefore, you are a bold faced liar.

9. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

You are a bold face liar.

10. Mazulu Banned Banned

A near death experience is witnessing your soul leave the body.

11. Mazulu Banned Banned

You are out of touch with reality. You are blinded by your anti-religion bigotry.

12. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

You are a bold faced liar.

13. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Do you mean actual reality or the fantasy laden delusion you have created for yourself that everyone here can see?

Calling out your obvious lies is not ant-religion bigotry, it's just recognizing and acknowledge that you are a liar who will make up any lie to defend your faith.

14. Mazulu Banned Banned

Why?

15. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

No idea why, only you can tell us why you constantly lie. Most likely, you have serious mental disorders.

16. Mazulu Banned Banned

I can't believe you are accusing me of delusion when I am quoting numbers to you from wikipedia.

But I am not lying. It is an objective fact that Gallup poll counted 8 million Americans who have had near death experiences. It is reasonable to assume there are hundreds of millions, even billions of people who have had near death experiences.

17. Mazulu Banned Banned

You are denying facts. That is delusional.

18. Mazulu Banned Banned

I'm watching this one NDE video where this foreigner is describing how he was hovering over his own body. He could see his own cyanosis.

19. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

You are lying about the conclusions, it's all there for anyone to read.

Your claim "A near death experience is witnessing your soul leave the body" is not concluded there, you made that up yourself.

20. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

:roflmao:

You wouldn't know a fact if it were twelve stories high with a grand entrance way and a huge sign above it with massive flashing lights that said, "This is a fact"

21. Mazulu Banned Banned

When you're floating above your own body, watching people trying to resuscitate it, that means your soul is leaving your body.

22. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

False conclusion that you made up yourself. Not only that, there is no evidence people float above their own bodies. You can stop lying anytime.

23. Mazulu Banned Banned

It's a commonly accepted and perfectly logical conclusion.

You do when you die.