9/11 conspiracies

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by madmax1981, Nov 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madmax1981 Banned Banned

I had not studied the 9/11 conspiracy as i was a student back then in 1999 2001, and our tv news we had as south east asian broadcasting so much of the matter was not shown on tv. I again yesterday remembered that time of 2000 2001 and when i had first seen on tv live 9/11 happenings.

So i did some searchings over the youtube internet of 9/11 and pentagon attacks. And found hysterical laughter that i couldn't as i too was suffering back then in my teens years.

Now i am comparing the now times with that gone past...as people reckon that times have considerably changed somewhat. So if one sees correctly the transmission of the 9/11 telecast is so bad offcolor...that it doesn't even seen USA. News channels and tv i remember were already HD quality hi-tech in 1997.

Then funny things are the call monitoring or call recordings of the people notably high businessmen or office people of that times stuck in say 107 floor of 9/11. These seem at very bad state as no one to secure them not even helicopter evac to rescue them over the roof top. Cameras also disengaged i guess inner security ring? where the footage perhaps was there if networking tapping the phone lines was way back in 1979s. So in our tv news it wasn't shown that much. As people thronging to the open vents some even without clothes like they were burnt or something as the first airplanes had striked. Seems like some dhingy scene but then came to realize it was 9/11 footage. Some office goers really plunged to death as if thrown out of the building thats really a pity sight i just saw after 15 years. Funny there were just 2999 casualties with the planes passengers casualties as well. I thought the casualties would had been 10,000 people. But perhaps it was a non-working day and no indians were there in the 9/11 happenings.

If one study the maps of the planes how they took off and changed the direction. And how they changed the angle of the plane, they thought they had hijacked a bigger plane but it was too small than compared to the wide length of the symmetry of the 9/11 buildings. And how they tried to gain speed momentum weight as airbus speed by flowing down height is so slow even if gained highest speed still it won't move. When i had seen this footage on tv, i thought atleast five planes were used just for 9/11 buildings other than pentagon.

While the evac video i like the most seems reminds me of batman movie. Do you know what i thought that sme smart bombs with wings were used other than jdam and moab only these can hit that buildings perfectly. Otherwise the plane nose would get rebound and wings engines would get dissassemble upon impact if one sees it correctly. Or much lesser the tail wing separates lastly. The impact outline of the building vent also seems resembles something else only.

So many people identities, science enthusiasts and even CIA did all their side of view speculations and findings. And posted their videos.

In these so called documentaries many people apart from floors 90 to 109, 60 to 90 were awaiting orders or were not evacuating. And floors 10 to 37 were already running downwards stairs.

indian media presents a different picture saying 10,000 people were there, out of which 5,000 died. And two thousand were indians who walked down stairs and evacuated.
    Or did they just dissappeared and who couldn't they were stuck.

So i am still unsure how can this be even possible as its written that 9/11 buildings are made of steel and planes made of composite carbon light fiber material. Some people speculate that how did the nose of the second plane came from the other side of the building?!!! Its impossible as the building mass area is very wide. Then there should had been a missile tucked in below the plane which striked first. Then on one plane the underbelly is also absent. Some speculate the speed enhanced to gain this impact is far too confusing, as some small object UFO enhanced the speed.

Some speculate some fire molten objects were found and carnage of the plane engines weren't the same of the plane used. Some say that additional planes through animation were added by the media channels themselves as they too never knew from where they came from.
    The pentagon footage clearly shows that there wasn't any plane used. But a silver UFO came and dissengaged all the light poles. And struck precisely with an explosion. As human size car size and compare it with plane size. Planes are too big even an airbus 300-400 would had seen better with eyes. But its a small UFO just the size of a small two trucks side by side rammed the pentagon. But from where the plane debris came is questionable.

This reminds me of the tv series X-files.

One CIA speculation is so funny that he says that this world is full of clonning agents people with similar faces similar identities and memories. So he said in his findings that there he found many people who were there in 1990s as well as with the same name, same identity but with different background images and then they the same identities were found missing at 9/11 too but with different facial expression changes and background imagery. Then he even says that they are not dead but still somewhere in nearby villages of america under different identity.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. madmax1981 Banned Banned

So if the UFO aliens living in usa were using the airbus engines from scrapyard and developing them at some other planet. Then these engines are then tucked used in as a standby propellor for its navigation when in earth's space atmosphere. Then its camouflage itself as an invisiblem or as airbus mode...so as to confuse people.
    Even if i take a mig-29 and glide it into that building then i would do a safe landing procedure shattering glass over the 73rd floor, but even if i detonate small rockets nothings gonna happen.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. madmax1981 Banned Banned

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. danshawen Valued Senior Member

I paid a visit to the top floor of one of those towers some years before 9/11 and looked down and saw the Hudson from the observation deck. There was a lot of communications gear on the roof and I was logging tests of a prototype Inmarsat satellite texting system for Comsat Labs, now Lockheed.

The day the towers came down, I was performing telephone listening tests for R&D. About 30 of my guest listeners watched the event with me as it happened on television. That was as real as it gets. I don't remember all of the babies born since that event, but I don't imagine conspiracy theories about them. I remember having anxiety attacks the next month when envelopes containing anthrax started turning up all over Washington DC and at our L'Enfant Plaza corporate headquarters there.

And G.W. Bush was reading "My Pet Goat", and reorganized all of the intelligence agencies because HE was the one who ignored the memo about the threat from Bin Laden. He was very adept at blaming others for his own shortcomings. The way I see it, Comey's "October Surprise" was an extension of the Bush intelligence reorganization. Recent enough of a conspiracy theory for you? Bush and Saudi intelligence conspired to keep Bin Laden's whereabouts a secret while Bush invaded Iraq for them. Other stupid conspiracy theories are there to cover that up. Just like North covered Reagan's role in Iran-Contra. "Don't recall" that either, do you? No one needs Putin to rig elections. Gerrymandering already does a fine job of that.

8. madmax1981 Banned Banned

Why is it said that 9/11 buildings pulverized and vaporized as they were made of steel, graphite, woods, concret material,,,....etc. But in the debris everything should had ought to have been intact....other than human casualties rather than broken things. Or it just went down weight over weight....or perhaps the heat vaporized i am baffled....
    Anthrax happenings were in 2000. Comsat satellites connected with 9/11 buildings? there were no dishes antennas above 9/11 buildings? or are u talking about some timegap inside time, where as if 9/11 happened in 1999?
    All the dhingy people saw in the vent were aliens naked. They did their meetings landed on usa and took the buildings, american people and things all to their planet by their portal mechanism?
    CIA had evidences of alien remnants and ufo debris after 9/11 and pentagon but they hide it somewhere?
    My table made of wood thrown from the 90th floor or the 10th floor is still remain the same...only perhaps it would break somewhat or no...

9. madmax1981 Banned Banned

My thinking is that alien findings CIA what they saw in that vent created by that plane, were dhingy aliens are like water borne and like mexican vietnamese but eyes are not squint. They can sustain extreme high pressure heat which humans can't. So this doesn't looks like any islamic races. But these races are diversified races of aliens which live on some distant light years other planets. Just like we have humans of diversified races in and around countries earth. Such as different types of aliens live on other planet, they came to 9/11. like as in archies comics advert....aliens are water born like with antennaes sea creatures.

10. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

madmax1981:

Your opening posts mentions many things, but it is not clear whether you're just telling us your impressions or asking some kind of question. Is there something you want to discuss or ask about?

What are you talking about? Do you think 9/11 was an alien conspiracy?

There was a lot of weight in those buildings. Each floor fell onto the one below, creating quite a pulverising force due to the heavy weight of concrete and steel.

What's a dhingy person? Where can we find the accounts by these people?

Which vents are you talking about?

What?!

11. danshawen Valued Senior Member

This corroborates my memory of those events:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_anthrax_attacks

Idiot. Calculate the potential energy m*g*h of the upper floor of a 101 story building and decide whether it is enough to melt steel and pulverize concrete or anything else from gravitational/frictional energy alone. You seem to fixate on the trivia of the event rather than its importance in the grand scheme of things. Or if you are too stupid to do that, you can even find references to what happens to (all of) the works of man in your holy scriptures:

"Not one stone here will be left upon another" (Matthew 24:2).

And no force other than gravity is necessary for that to occur. The planes that brought it down obey that law as well. That is the reason for the shape of the Pyramids. If you want something built by man to endure like mountains over geophysical time, that is the shape it must take. Skyscrapers might as well be toothpicks. If you jostle them, they come down like losing a game of Jenga.

12. madmax1981 Banned Banned

Suppose i am in the 9/11 building as an officer, and the plane struck. Then i am on the 70th floor and plane/UFO had a hardhit at the 73 - 76 th floor. Then i went up the stairs of the building after say 7 minutes but still i was not allowed, as so much heat extreme was produced at the vent where the plane/ufo hit the building creating a portal like. So inside the 9/11 building all the security measures like anti-fire systems were on and water was pouring overhead or some extinguishing system had taken over. Then some people also with me, sensed that some unknown people some how came into existence footsteps were heard above the 70th floor...! In this extreme heating temperatures of the fireball who might have survived someone quipped. But still our office team went just one floor up and we saw all the dhingy aliens water born creatures stretching their legs. Like we found america new window opened. Like even if i go up to one floor up why would i take off my clothes and go to the impact daring all the heated up grazed vent towards the window and look down outside? even after 15 to 30 minutes.

I crashed a boeing 747-400 in my backyard on the street. But still the plane caught fire and no one neared it for two hours even though fire fighters were pouring water over it.

13. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Seek help, max.

14. madmax1981 Banned Banned

That means a two big sized UFOs were used and one UFO can accommodate upto more than 15 to 25 people. And perhaps the characteristics of UFOs are that it discharges some explosives or dissassembles itself nearing to the impact zone. Or turns into invisible self into particle matter elements...so the accommodated aliens watery disengages themselves and again return to composite nature self form. The UFO that hit pentagon silver colored was a small sized UFO even i can carry it in my hand like a disc. Perhaps some people aliens can be accomodated into it size of two small army trucks. But it too dissassembles itself into a big size explosion as seen after the impact.
    But if these aliens dhingy as someone was asking me in dreams when i was sleeping in 2001 - that who are these dhingy people? many times and the then now present day president was also eyeing at me? But i now came to know of him mr trump with yellow colored hairs. So these dhingy aliens came down with the 9/11 collapse sustained so much weight above of 40 floors and 70 floors underneath them and still could had survived.
    I later never saw the aftermath footage of the debris, or i mean how the aliens watery of the UFOs had escaped people surrounding them...in just seconds.
    Or this theory supposedly if the aliens 15 -25 work up themselves in their dreams selves in some illusionary dream world. Then their dreams result shows up in real world as really accessible UFOs and miniature sized aliens or men and impact too.

15. danshawen Valued Senior Member

No science seems to persuade the author of the OP of the physics involved. The thread should probably be moved to conspiracy theories where it belongs.

16. madmax1981 Banned Banned

Also that the UFOs who have supernatural powers inhibited were perhaps holding the two buildings of 9/11 upper portion weight for say one hour. Then the firefighters and the other people spectators what they saw from below is that the UFOs actually made a contact with their alien mother ship above in dark space just across earth with some beam energy field projected into the sky. As if the two buildings were touching the sky in an illusion. Then the beam of light then energized the systemic collapse of the 9/11 towers.

17. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

It was 7-ish hours ago when I reported it.

18. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Congratulations Max! I've heard pretty much every 9/11 conspiracy out there...from thermite to no-planes....but this is a new one. Supernatural aliens, and spaceships. That's a whole new level of crazy.

Kristoffer likes this.
  19. madmax1981 Banned Banned

If you study the many videos of the 9/11 and pentagon attacks, you'll see that they are ordinary footages, but some are karmically encrypted videos, like those vents of 9/11 plane crashed where many water borne aliens are looking down in at more than 100 degree celcius temperatures. They are encrypted videos in a sense that you the viewer has to have mind eyes to see them, when mind and our physical eyes both see them and scroll at some time point of time these videos automatically appear decrypted files. But sometimes they never click. Also the pentagon bombing video the silver UFO , others are not able to see but only some could decrypt that encrypted coded files.
    Also look at the size of the water borne aliens lurking at the vents. They seem like 10 feet tall rather than normal human beings who are just 5 feet 5 inches. So they seem like the vents were made by 25 feet tall boeing and the aliens water borne at the vents match their size. Unlike the pilot or the real people inside were infact very smaller in size.
    As there were five media helicopters and perhaps 2 rescue helicopters, 2-3 f-16s flying around say 300 km radius. If one f-16 had fired a small missile Smart bombs into the vent of the 9/11 building. Then the explossion would had shattered the alien ship inside. Still the building would not had collapsed. Unless it was charged by some energy beam coming from the sky space above stratosphere by the alien mother ship which was guiding it.
    The fourth plane or it vanished into some portal and replaced by 4th UFO which i don't know where it was going. But crashed landed it somewhere.
    In our newspapers it was written that 25 firefighters lost their lives in the 9/11 carnage. But in some videos it shows that the premises was already evacuated and no one was allowed as secret service agents didn't allowed anyone to enter near the 9/11 buildings some 200 meters radius.
    Funny that the pictures i received in india after 9/11 carnage the debris should had summed up to plummet around more than 5th floors high, but there wasn't anything or the CIA took it away so quickly?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  20. madmax1981 Banned Banned

If someone shows me actual recordings privately recorded of the 9/11 collapse but stored hidden since years or what happened inside like glimpses of UFOs supernatural field or like alien sightings inside?

21. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Hi Max,... the aliens are the only ones who really know the truth so ask them.

I compliment you on an entertain thread.

Alex

22. danshawen Valued Senior Member

There was an actual conspiracy of Saudi nationals to bring those towers down, to crash another such aircraft into a wing of the Pentagon, and another such hijack attempt failed when the passengers of flight 93 wrested control of the plane from the hijackers and crashed it into a field in rural Pennsylvannia rather than allow them to crash it into the White House. The hijackers, trained to fly but not to land planes, were the only "aliens" involved.

Why do you and others like you insist on making a mockery of these events with your conspiracy theories? Even for comedic effect, it hasn't been long enough yet. Americans don't laugh or make stupid conspiracy theories about the turmoil in Europe or the Middle East. Did the aliens just lose interest in those events? Stupid aliens.

23. exchemist Valued Senior Member

It looks as if we have another psychiatric case on our hands.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

...apart from Dan, I mean......

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

danshawen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.