9/11 lies

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Markx, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Markx Registered Senior Member

This can't be true. I don't understand why anyone would believe all this rubbish.

9/11 conspiracy theorists multiply
    Many Americans suspect U.S. government involvement or complicity

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14723997/

Any thoughts?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

All the "theories" and "evidence" for this presumed huge conspiracy have essentially burned themselves out. Al Queda was good (and stupid, frankly) enough to release a video showing one of the intended 9/11 bombers meeting with Bin Laden...oopsie.

Done and done.

Geoff

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

Well, there are a lot of people who distrust the government. If the CIA held a press conference that the sky appears to be blue people would start screaming that it is a conspiracy theory.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Carcano Valued Senior Member

More like a fire that leaps higher and higher as time goes on.

8. original sine Registered Senior Member

The destruction of the World Trade Center, part of the Pentagon, and the hijacked airplanes were caused by terrorists. It is not directly the fault of anyone else other than the terrorists and their organizations. You could speculate about the indirect factors of the attack for decades, such as religion, foreign policies (specifically those of the U.S.), and personal histories of the people involved. The thing is, it's five years later, and there are still some pissed off people that want to cause further violence. Do we really need to watch news specials and read opinion papers to discern who was involved in the attacks that day? They say that the West forgets things quickly, but is it necessary to discard everything we learn like it is rolling through our lives like a news ticker of events? Some people I talk to here in the U.S. have trouble remembering the devastating tsunami that occurred a few years ago; hell, some have already forgotten about the Hurricane Katrina that demolished a major city in our own nation.

The "West" is dwelling 24/7 in escapism. Hopefully they don't think history should have a re-run.

9. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

And which "intended 9/11 bomber" was this? Everywhere I've read, the people in the video are hard to make out. I also guess that's why 9 of the supposed 9/11 hijackers have been found to still be alive, eh?

'Splain that one to me.

- N

10. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hows it going people?

Just somethign which has been annoying me over the weekend.....

these 9-11 conspiracies are really starting to pee me off, why do people think that it was different to how it was..

Of course these Al-quaeda loons hijacked planes after flying lessons in the usa and of course they went into the towers and the pentagon.... If a cat, looks like a cat, acts like a cat, smeels like a cat and eats like a cat then it probably is a cat...

All these consipracists (including the muslims ones) are doing is trying to cover up the gross miscompetence and neglect on the oart of the Bush administration and other administrations before it.... Systems are in place to stop this sort of shit happening and the complete fuckup of the US establishment and institutions lead to the disaster of 9-11

hey Neildo your bit is very inetersting as well. people were blamed after 9-11 just so the bush administration could act like they knew what they were doing??

its all gross neglegance on an un-imaginable scale and to create conspiracies is to detract away from this.

11. John99 Banned Banned

Hi tare Neildo,

I'll take a crack at it., cuz you asked.

if yoiu cant read this post, mnobig deal....but i have to hit keys 3-4 times to get them to work. theres an all nigh tLAN shop in my tomn, on 441 getthere in 10 minutes on my friends zx11, the casrrs rour by on 441.

for one desperate moment hear this crrpet back in my memeory/

They we initially Id'd by name (not physical bing-being rahter my keyboard is dyhing-bear witgh me cus its gonaa b worth it)

prolly some other preamture corrobrative evidence too, what a can of worms that who incident opend up?

one question deserving equal ponderance one would ask in thi s instance is why wouldda well thought out CONSPIRACY use people still alicve to refute?

pece

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

opps Zakariyah posted at same time as me...

12. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

You're asking the wrong question. Don't even think about a conspiracy for a moment. Just think of the fact that 9 of the supposed 9/11 hijackers are alive, does that mean we went after the wrong people? Was our retribution in vain?

Yeah, pretty much.

Conspiracy theories just try and fit together all the evidence and huge flaws in the "official" story to come up with an alternate explanation. Regardless if their conspiracy theory is correct or not, all the flaws and evidence still exist and you need to question all that such as 9 of the 9/11 hijackers still being alive, among numerous other things.

Here's a site that links various credible news articles:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/hijackers.html

And I apologize, I thought it was 9 hijackers, it's 7, unless there was a more recent news story that made me think of 9.

- N

13. perplexity Banned Banned

Delete

Last edited: Mar 13, 2007
  14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I wanted to ask about this, too. How do you know it's a fact?

I think some of the theories are silly, but that doesn't mean that there wasn't some kind of conspiracy. As long as there is not a complete investigation, people will wonder. The 9/11 commission report was incomplete, it did not recieve full cooperation from the Bush administration, they did not have subpena power, and Bush wasn't sworn in. There are still some very important questions that were never answered. Why weren't the planes shot down? Why did Bush seem to ignore the Bin Laden threat before 9/11? Where are the tapes from the air traffic controllers from that day?

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

it's safe to say that there is another poster on this world wide web with the name of "neildo". gee neildo how can you be in 2 places at once?

16. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

The sbush administration and his bunch of clowns just fucked it up thats what this is all about.

A bunch of bumbling idoits.... it would be funny if it did not pissme off so much but only one person ahs been arrested in conjucntion to 9/11

what abunhc of imberciles... hey buffalo i dont know how you can defne this clowns for their total incompetenece.

17. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

You can't argue that it appears to be blue. You could, however, argue over whether it's really blue - and if not, what is there to hide?

18. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

That's a very retarded argument...

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Nope, just shows that even fundamentalist terrorist videos are more trustworthy than those of the US government.

20. RubiksMaster Real eyes realize real lies Registered Senior Member

Last edited: Sep 11, 2006
  21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It could have been a more subtle conspiracy, where we didn't have to cooperate with Al Quida, just deliberately ignore them until they struck, and not give orders to shoot them down, possibly also staging a terrorism exercise for the same day to create confusion...

22. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Someone is thinkin'...

23. John99 Banned Banned

Yes someone is thinking here-

WROPNG