Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Godless, Sep 19, 2001.

1. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

The Day America Cried Out For Help

Early Tuesday morning approximately 8:45 The date amazingly 9/11, Four airline jets get hijacked and two of them crash in The World Trade Center in New York, one in the Pentagon in Washington Dc, and yet another in the fields of Indiana, which amazingly didn’t make their target, perhaps by the courage of passengers trying to take the plane back. This day has changed the United States, the date; it’s significance is the call of emergency in this country. Was it planed this way? Was it a religious book significance? I’ve searched the Bible in case there was some significant meaning to this date. Though I’m an Atheist, I’ve searched for this date in verses of the book to seek if it had a premonition of this significant coincidence of the date. Which represents the call out to emergency rescue. I’ve found nothing of course, however what I’ve noticed within the last week is that the great loss of life, between civilians and civil workers such as the police & firemen of New York who gave their lives to save as many victims as possible in this tragedy to America. The date is the call out to the rest of the world from America. “We have a problem!”, and the world has responded.

We The People, became the strongest words of this country, God Bless America the other verse of courage in this country. Our flag became our symbol of patriotism again we’ve united as a people again. Shameful that it takes such great tragedy for this to take place, nonetheless it has changed this country in a very special way. It indeed as changed the world, for an attack in the most powerful nation in the world leaves no doubt that no place in the world is safe, from this type of adversity. The world responds, we see it in television every nation sends it’s condolences, England speaks of being “shoulder to shoulder” against this terrorism. Iran an old time enemy calls this a “barbaric act”. Pakistan sends diplomats to meet with leaders of Afghanistan and the Taliban to persuade its leaders to turn over the main suspect of this tragedy. Ossama Bin Laden an old enemy of the US. “His name no significance in either the Bible nor any other religious book” however this man this scoundrel of the dessert has been connected again and again with these types of terrorist attacks upon the U.S. interests. Is he trying to tell us something by choosing this date? or is it just a coincidence?. Regardless 911 will stand as the day America cried out for help.

My thoughts & grieving go out to the victims of this tragic event in America. Julio McAnally.