_______sexual, so what?!

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Avatar, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

ok, what's up with all the fuss in most of societies with homosexuality, whatever sexuality?

I don't understand why that aspect is so important to so many.
    What's the difference who fucks what or how? It's their body and they do what they want with it. Their body, their time, their money.

Why would it possibly so interest/touch other people of any label?
    The thing that we have invented different words for all the preferences of fucking is a screaming symptom of that weirdness.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Would you make the same speeck in a gathering of phedophiles, advocates of incest or other such deviants? No, of course not ....because you recognize that a society must have laws and rules. So ...some of those rules will have the same effects on them as homo rules seem to have on you.

That's all they are, social rules of conduct .....and in this society, one of the rules is that fucking should be done outside the public view. No one that I know is trying to prevent anyone from fucking anyone that they choose in their own home.

Even the most avid homophobe don't care what you do inside your own home ...but they don't like it thrown up in their faces with silly parades and demonstrations. Fuck who you want, but there's no need to announce it to the world!

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Roman Banned Banned

How are pedophiles the same as homosexuals?

That's like condeming sex because rape exists.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

what about homosexual pedophiles?

8. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Fucking children is entirely another case, because children are not able to make an informed decision, that's a legal presumption.
    I'm talking about two or more consensual adults.

Besides I'm not only talking about gay parades (and yes, that's stupid too, that you scream what you are fucking), but the other side screams what they are not fucking.
    So what's the fucking difference?
    I'm also talking about how the issue whether homosexualism is inherited or not is a hot topic, the question whether homosexualism is a sin, etc., etc.,
    it seems that our societies are mesmerized by fucking and all the variations, deviations, whateverations of it.

9. Roman Banned Banned

A chromosome and a couple inches?

10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And it's still laws ....you agree with some, but you don't agree with others. We're all like that, but that's also the way it is.

Also, I know of no laws that keep you from fucking anyone you want in your own home, do you?? If so, what law, and where?

So what? Humans have been condemning things that others do since the beginning of time ....what the hell has changed and why do you feel that it suddenly should change?

Besides, I'm just not so sure what the hell ye're wanting to discuss in this topic? I mean, as far as I know, you can fuck anyone you want in your own home. Hell, even hetero people can do that, but very few of them announce that they're doin' it to the public at large.

Baron Max

11. Sauna Banned Banned

Were it important enough I'd start a thread about it.

You did that, not me.

12. Sauna Banned Banned

Were it important enough I'd start a thread about it.

You did that, not me.

What next, a please take no notice of me thread?

That has been tried before.

13. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

For the especially thick: I'm not talking about laws, but about the reasons of human attention to all things sex.

Think psychology, yes? Good

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

What laws, specifically, would you like to talk about? Please feel free to mention a few of them so that we can discuss them with some degree of connectivity.

Baron Max

15. Sauna Banned Banned

Thinking psychology, why does it bother you?

Sex is rather important you know.

It provides a great deal of amusement to the Gods who mock us, and without it we'd not be here to start with.

There is nothing wrong with sex, it is just the way you
    handle it.

16. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Homosexual behavior doesn't promote genetic persistence; thus, it might be less valueable to the species. It also might irritate members of a species if other members with no desire to persist are competing for resources with members whom do want to persist.

17. heliocentric Registered Senior Member

I think your argument is flawed because arguing against broad/complex definitions could be applied to virtually anything else.
    Why sub catagorise mammals into seperate species? why catagorise mental illnesses? why sub catagoirse the various types of cheese/wines/beers you can buy?
    If your argument is about over-catagorisation as a social tool there could be a further argument for that (although not much of one imo).
    However if its just sexuality that you feel should be exempt from further catagorisation then i think you should explain why/how youve arrived at that conclusion.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

But is there the same prejudice against men or women who aren't gay but simply don't have children?

19. swivel Sci-Fi Author Valued Senior Member

You need to make the distinction between sexual acts between two consenting parties, and the ones that require force and coercion. What you are doing here is intellectually dishonest, and you probably know it.

As for the special case of adult, consensual incest, it is fortunately rare, and the major complaint against is the potential for birth abnormalities. Which is a fine argument for the law, except that nobody seems to object to many other predictable birth defects. We let people with the potential for Down Syndrome, MS, and Schizophrenia reproduce with no adequate laws for protecting the offspring.

To answer the original post: The reason it seems like the homophobes are always yelling is so they may be heard through the closet door.

20. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I was talking about laws ...as you well know if you'd actually read what I wrote. But since you probably didn't, I've re-posted it below:

"Would you make the same speeck in a gathering of phedophiles, advocates of incest or other such deviants? No, of course not ....because you recognize that a society must have laws and rules. So ...some of those rules will have the same effects on them as homo rules seem to have on you."

Take note: "...because you recognize that a society must have laws and rules."

See? Your accusations are totally unfounded and unfair.

That has nothing to do with the original points.

Baron Max

21. swivel Sci-Fi Author Valued Senior Member

Baron,

I don't understand your last post at all. You seem to be suggesting that we make laws and rules, and then they are correct? We don't question them, or discuss them? I take it you think we should base them on your interpretation of the Bible?

You lose me when you don't make the distinction between laws that are designed to protect victims, and the laws that are designed to force the ideals of a majority on the hapless minority.

And I did read your post. The fact that it didn't make sense to me has two possible causes. I'll let you sort that out.

Edit: And of course my last line had to do with the original post. The thread-creator was wondering what all the fuss was about, I was implying that homophobia is the desperate cry of the closeted homosexual. It was funny.

Well, to me.

22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I don't think you have the slightest comprehension of the written language. Where and how did you get any of that from my post(s)?

Oh, my! I think I "lost" you long before you read my post. Again, where do you get any of that crap from my post(s)? You're making no sense!

Baron Max

23. sderenzi Banned Banned

Me missed this thread :-Z~ I don't believe there's alot wrong with people engaging in intercourse with those of the same sex, I'm not exactly against such things. The only issue I have is what the underlying reasons such actions are taken, afterall if someone is living an unhealthy lifestyle and unable to get to a norm then I'd prefer they work on therapy or similar things not bang man-on-man etc.

I suspect much same sex intercourse is caused by personality deviations that were they corrected would certainly reestablish the inherient an natural sexuality all humans share. The main difficulty in suspecting an underlying psychological causitive factor is that from what I hear even in the middle ages men banged men an woman woman, this is therefore an indictor to me that we will never truly understand the reasons why :-(