a collection of ancient indian technology

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by spookz, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Guru Registered Senior Member

Dwayne,

Niburu is another planet in the solar system according to sumerian texts. Infact they even have a story of creation of earth when one of the satellites of Niburu crashed into one of the planets on earch forming the present Earth with caved in solid structure filled with water and our current satellite Moon.

Also did you take into account that in ancient histories they calculated earth revolution as 360 days and not 365 .

What computer do you use for these massive calculations ..also Noah's story was a spin off from Sumerian and Manu's story from Hindu scriptures.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Last edited: Oct 29, 2005
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. keshavapuri Registered Member

ancient indian technology

another ancient technology on agriculture and pollution has been successfully revived and brought alive practically for any crop, any problem anywhere in the world. like the dark face with a white brain, indian scientists and others do not appreciate this achievement by a common person o0f india.
    this is india and its people. they will understand only when it comes from the west and through a westrener.

is any one interested to know promote/patronise the same for welfare of the plant earth?

to anyone's surprise any so called toxic pollutant can be converted into high quality residue free food. seems unbelievable. bit this is from vedas.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Yes it does seem unbelievable, in fact I don't believe you.

If by chance you are right though, I have some tolulene that I could ship to you and maybe you could convert into vindaloo for me - I love Vindaloo Shrimp - yum.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!