A few Apollo Hoax videos that disappeared are back

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by FatFreddy, Oct 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Getting a bit bored and lonely Freddie?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I thought we were done with you posting retarded moon hoax videos.

No, this just proves (or maybe just reinforces) that thinking is not your strong point.

8. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

Go into detail. Analyze the argument of the video. Tell us why you think the guy is wrong.

9. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

It really isn't worth it. All of the "hoax" claims have been debunked to death. Try using Google for good instead of evil.

10. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

In other words you can't debunk this because this anomaly clearly shows that the footage was taken on Earth. You're not going to impress the viewers unless you go into detail and actually debunk it.

11. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

No. The words are, "This has already been debunked."

exchemist likes this.
  12. foghorn Valued Senior Member

exchemist likes this.
  13. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

The beginning , the middle and the end of the video are retarded.
    The argument is retarded.
    Because he is retarded.

14. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

As I have informed you in the past, I simply refuse to watch any video submitted by any ratbag conspiracy theorist, on matters that have been continually debunked and debunked and debunked further over the last 40 odd years since the 6 Apollo Moon missions and landings.

15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

No one needs to be impressed by your ratbaggery claims and trolling.

16. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

17. Hipparchia Registered Senior Member

Can you remind me what the motivation for the faking was?

18. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

19. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

He could also be asked how many other forum's he is banned from for persisting in such nonsense.

20. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Freddy you are back and just in time..I have been offerred the actual wires used on set .. if you want to go halves in the buy just send me $2k and I will send you 50 meters and keep 50 meters for myself.
    Its really thin so no wonder you could not see it...it looks like it is made from spider web..well it would be..of course.
    Alex

Write4U likes this.
  21. Hipparchia Registered Senior Member

Ijust picked this paragraph pretty much at random from your link. It makes three assertions:

Never before in all of recorded aviation has a flying machine worked on its first attempt, much less the most complicated one ever imagined, landing on another heavenly body on its maiden voyage, and returning roundtrip with a crew that lived to tell, all with 1960’s technology. (More computing power is found today in a $10 watch.)

1. The first 747 flew on its first attempt at flight. I'm confident it wasn't the only one to have done so. It stuck in my mind as I was watching a documentary on it just two weeks ago.
    2. Apollo 11 was not the first flight of the LM. It has been flown in Earth orbit and to within a few miles of the lunar surface on earlier missions. Moreover while the entire Saturn V, plus LM, Command Module and Service Module was very complex, the LM itself was compartively simple and I challenge you to prove it was more complex than a 747.
    3. Twenty years earlier the computing power available on the LM required a room sized piece of equipment. There's this thing called progress. The bulk of the computing power required for lunar landing was available in Houston and most of it had been precalculated. That said the numerous alarms during descent were because the few calculations that were needed pushed right up to the limits of the equipment.

Summary: the paragraph is a mixture of inaccurate statements, misdirection and irrelevancy.

22. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

You may have missed my comments last time I said this but all you can hope to prove is that the movies were made in a studio which goes no way to proving that we did not go to the Moon...

Anyways what does it matter if we went or not...surely you don't object to the general public being mislead...that happens all the time so if they did not go to the Moon that would be just one more thing where the public have been mislead..it's no big deal...look at religion..more lies there than any Moon hoax..why dont you go after the pope?
    What I don't understand is why you are so focused on this...why are you concerned in the least...if it was faked I am sure our leaders had our interest at heart..you need to trust them.

Anyways you are really wasting your time here as you won't get anywhere and at most may prove the footage was done on Earth...there would be every reason for doing things that way if you think about it...

And look sorry about my earlier post as it was not right of me to pull your leg..no doubt you feel the need to expose the truth that you think you see but really why bother..as I said go after the church and their lies.

Alex

23. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

That was only meant to be circumstantial evidence. Why don't you analyze the video in post #3? That's part of the physical evidence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.