A few Apollo Hoax videos that disappeared are back

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by FatFreddy, Oct 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hipparchia Registered Senior Member

Perhaps it is "only circumstantial", but it is not evidence. It is opinion based upon falsehoods. That informs our understanding of the quality of the argument put forward within the link - it tells us the writer lacks either perception or honesty. I am prepared to take to pieces every part of the argument and I shall, in time, consider the evidence on the video, but not until we have dealt with what you call circumstantial evidence and I call deceptive nonsense. So, do you accept that the claims in that earlier quoted paragraph are flawed and in no way support the argument that the moon landing was faked? If not we need to debate that until you do agree, or one of us dies of natural causes.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

To what end? The video, like so many other videos of this kind, were made by ignorant, stupid people who aren't interested in learning anything, something they have chosen to avoid their entire lives. The only thing that would ever change their minds starts with a decision to stop being ignorant and stupid.

Why we think the guy is wrong means nothing to the guy whose only interest is the making of another ignorant, stupid video so that others like himself will post them on science forums because they don't think they're ignorant and stupid, that they have a valid point to make. Dunning and Kruger have done studies on this phenomenon.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Write4U Valued Senior Member

You have not provided any physical evidence supporting any of your claims.

Show me the sets where NASA recorded the fake launch, booster separation, landing on the moon, planting the flag , jumping in a clearly lower gravity, landing back on earth, recovery of the capsule at sea, and the moon rocks that they collected and brought back to earth.

If you cannot produce anything other than what the astronauts actually recorded, is like claiming;

"But judge, the evidence in the pictures clearly show that the gun used to murder the victim was a fake gun".
    Give me a break!

I bet you are also a Trump supporter who believes Trump's claims of Democratic conspiracies, without providing any evidence, except a stack of inflammatory BS.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I think I have upset Fat Freddy ..how I do not know...the video in post 3 absolutely proves that the jump was filmed on the Moon by showing just how different the sand behaves there compared to Earth.

All this stuff you call evidence Freddy is not evidence..if it were evidence you could offer it up in a court of law ..I doubt any judge would bother with this stuff.

Anyways you are clearly thinking about all that I have said and now no doubt realise that all your attempts have nothing to do with the question as to did we go to the Moon and limited entirely to a single proposition which clearly is..was the Moon footage filmed on Earth to make sure there was good footage to satisfy the public who were keen to see something...

Again why bother with this...are you one of these people who have no hobbies or friends and become obsessed with fantasy and conspiracy believing that you are somehow smarter than others and that is why you cant get a date.

Would it not be more productive to share with us your personal problems so maybe we can help..your delusional behaviour has me wringing my hands and wondering what to do to help.
    Alex

8. river

I watched the video .

Since the gravity is one sixth the gravity of Earth then you get one sixth of the amount of dust . The Moon surface is a powder , a baking flour consistancy . So the density between the Moon Surface and the beach sand is completely different .

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  9. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

This is very vague. Can you explain how you think this is possible?

Gravity would affect sand and dust equally, wouldn't it? In a vacuum dust and sand would rise and fall at the same rate, wouldn't they?

I can't see the point you're trying to make.

10. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

Changing the force of gravity would not cause one object to rise and fall differently from another object launched at the same rate. Both objects would take parallel courses gravity-wise.

A fourth video has appeared.

Physics of the Moon Reflection
    https://www.brighteon.com/cdc4dea2-442f-4bf3-946a-6736fe6d555b

Let's hear everybody's analyses on it.

11. river

The jump doesn't have the same amount of suction on the moon as on Earth .

12. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I would have thought the Suns reflection would be much smaller than what is shown in the videos for sure...just get something same shape and test it..a stainless steel bowl would be a reasonable approximation....the other thing is some of the conversations dont have the one to one and a half second delay you could expect...It sounds like they are in adjoining rooms...

I think my idea is gaining momentum...the walk was filmed in a studio on Earth to allow for more important things to be actually done on the Moon rather than wasting time taking holiday photos.
    Do you realise that the video has very few views..when I looked it said 19 views meaning I was number 20.

Alex

13. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

The only analyses worth mention is your usual trolling fraud like behaviour.

14. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

15. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

It's been online for less than two days.

16. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Interesting factual online videos, are known to attract hundreds of thousands in a day.
    I'm betting this present comeback nonsense and faked videos will fade into oblivion like the rest of your shit.

17. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

My analysis of the Brighteon website remains the same, it is a site that promotes conspiracy theories, false medical products and the Alex Jones channel... a wasteland for the mind, a platform for the uniformed and a place where the shameless coalesce with the willfully ignorant to form the grey matter needed to construct a Woo Woo.

18. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I think those videos are fake in so far as I do not recall noticing in the past to larger than expected reflections and so I will put forward the possibility that someone has added the larger reflections.
    Alex

19. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Freddy I hate to tell you this but looking at other videos the reflection does not appear the same. Have you looked at other videos?
    Alex

20. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

I've looked at all four of them. Post some examples of what your saying.

21. river

Fine

But same difference .

Either way , the pulling action on the Moon is one sixth as it on Earth because gravity is one sixth .

22. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Sorry Freddy I am unable had a bit of a health issue but I was just looking at YouTube stuff.
    Alex

23. David C On planet earth Registered Senior Member

You see that little picture to the left of my post, everyone on here can see the tread pattern clearly. How come you can't? You come back on here with the same bloody videos you previously posted years ago and then will do the same frightened rabbit tactics to all responses. They are from a guy who says he is a chemist and concern pretty much exclusive physics and observation. You are currently getting owned on the political forum and making the same ad hominem observations that you always do. You have a self supporting circular "logic" narrative that goes like this:

You make a claim, someone disagrees with it. You introduce your own egregious credibility check based on your own claim and then because they disagreed with it, they aren't credible and you get to ignore their posts. Nobody except you will watch this small gif (cut and pasted from PF) and fail to see the dust wave travelling forwards, casting a shadow and clearly dispersing. Quite how this idiotic chemist of yours can compare a standing medium effort jump on the Moon to a running unburdened athlete on Earth is just absurd.

My eyes tell me there is surface discolouration that spreads and stops in front of him at the point he lands. My eyes tell me there is a clear parabolic arc of dust smack in between his boots - it goes up and comes down in line with his jump. There is just enough not dispersed at the top of the jump to see it is quite definitely falling in unison with him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.