A formal apoligy

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Godless, Aug 27, 2001.

1. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

In recent days we've been discussing spausal abuse, one which I might of treated rather harsherly, by stating that these women enjoy been beaten up.

In real life I hold this not to be true ofcourse, however it's hard to understand the woman whom return to the relationship once she has escaped her dilema.

This apoligy goes to Rambler, whom has called me names, has insulted my intelect and keeps on quessing that he's much wiser than I. Well he might be, he's married, which I've never been, "thank god" pun!! only wish I was though. However it's pointless to keep going, I hopes that he sees that I'm trying to come clean with this little misunderstanding, and becomes mature enough to quit.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Rambler Senior Member Registered Senior Member

Fine

Point taken, you didn't have to go the effort of starting a whole new thread...but there you go. I'm not going to tell you that I won't have another go if I see a silly post (that's not directed at you only Godless) because that would be a flat out lie...

To set the record straight...I took ofence to your initial statement, and in all honesty the whole "I beat this or that guy up" is pretty transparent as far as your age goes...so I played on that because I knew I'd get a reaction, i.e. it would upset you...I admit it was deliberate and I'm not making apologies for it. In case my efforts were lost in the drama I used the same kind of mindless macho B.S. you did when you voiced your opinion and tried to impress everyone with your physical prowess (which by the way is so lame I wouldn't have let it go even if could). So take it as you will, if you want to defend your position then we can drag this out on this thread otherwise I'm happy to let things be.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Thanks!

Point well taken, hey i'm only human and even though i'm an athiest emotions fly high at times, it was bad timing when I read the thread and the replies came out as such. "I know I messed up, however there's still some women who do enjoy it"

Can't be explained at least we both have good relationships with our significant others.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Rambler Senior Member Registered Senior Member

Ok so that's that then

Glad we're back on track.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Hey, someone get a rag....
    There's smooch drool all over the place. (Just kidding guys)

9. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Lmao!

10. Rambler Senior Member Registered Senior Member

LOL

awe shucks wet1....did we leave you out???

Come and get your big wet kiss

11. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Sorry, had my quota for the week. Thanx for the thought!

12. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Maybe you can rub noses.