A Paradox of science.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by theorist-constant12345, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Fooling one's self, or delusions are by definition responsible for your sad position.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Uh, no.
    I say it's not a paradox because NOWHERE have you shown any logic that is self-contradictory [1].

You haven't given any maths.
    (And the fact that you have admitted, several times, to be essentially maths-deficient doesn't help your claim here).

1 But you have shown a number of illogical statements - not the same thing.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

I named it theorist space not on my forum name, but it is theoretically timeless space, and timed space at the same time, hence theorist space paradox, theorist just simply in the definition of theorist because that defines what it actually is.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

The maths are all your maths, an object travelling through time and space or time travelling with the object will give an observer the exact same value of time for the objects dual states.
    All your spectral frequencies are colours, the communications differential protocol is your spectral frequencies, the maths etc is the same.

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Given that you don't know "my maths" it's rather stupid of you to claim this.

Meaningless crap.

See both previous comments.

9. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions
    Grandiose delusions
    Grandiose delusions (GD) or delusions of grandeur are principally a subtype of delusional disorder that occurs in patients suffering from a wide range of mental illnesses, including two-thirds of patients in manic state of bipolar disorder, half of those with schizophrenia and a substantial portion of those with substance abuse disorders.[1][2] GDs are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous,omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic and typically have a supernatural,science-fictional, or religious theme.
    """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3016695/
    There is no delusional idea held by the mentally ill which cannot be exceeded in its absurdity by the conviction of fanatics, either individually or en masse”…Hoche

A delusion is a belief that is clearly false and that indicates an abnormality in the affected person’s content of thought. The false belief is not accounted for by the person’s cultural or religious background or his or her level of intelligence. The key feature of a delusion is the degree to which the person is convinced that the belief is true. A person with a delusion will hold firmly to the belief regardless of evidence to the contrary.

10. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

11. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

A person with a delusion will hold firmly to the belief regardless of evidence to the contrary.

12. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

The maths of science , still waiting , you no very well you are beat on this one.

13. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

14. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I repeat: you don't know "the maths of science".
    You don't know science.

And wrong again.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

The evidence to the contrary is the scientific methodolgy and peer review, which you fail dismally on both counts. Not to mention, common sense, and logic and the fact that all your threads have been judged both here and elsewhere as totally unmitigated crap, and resulted in your permanent bannings.
    It is highly illogical to claim as a lay person, that you are right and the whole world is wrong in this day and age.

16. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

What is wring? I don't know maths, I do not need to know all the maths, I know some maths, all your maths fits to my Paradox I know that, I await your logic that can over rule my argument, you will spent a lifetime trying to overthrow the logic and my small meaningful paper.

17. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

The whole world is right and wrong, that is a paradox, so you have no evidence to prove anything of the contrary to the Paradox, you avoid this because you are well beat, in a big hole with a white flag waving.

18. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

To highlight your total delusional state is the fact that you present your pseudoscience as a "scientific paper" in the forlorn hope of gaining at least some respect from some poor soul passing through unaware of your reputation.
    When in actual fact all you do is attract scorn and derisiveness at your crazy unsupported, unevidenced nonsense.

Let me say again.
    You fail the scientific method totally and would not even be considered for any official peer review.

19. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Typo: wrong.

Actually you do.

This is WHY you need to know all of the relevant maths: otherwise all you're doing is the equivalent of knowing arithmetic and claiming that any result deriving from the application of calculus is wrong or incomplete.

Since you haven't presented ANY logic then you're barking up the wrong tree.

20. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Except you do not have a paper, and nor is there anything meaningful in it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

No.

22. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

A delusion is a belief that is clearly false and that indicates an abnormality in the affected person’s content of thought.
    A person with a delusion will hold firmly to the belief regardless of evidence to the contrary.
    Delusions may be present in any of the following mental disorders: (1) Psychotic disorders, or disorders in which the affected person has a diminished or distorted sense of reality and cannot distinguish the real from the unreal, including schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, delusional disorder, schizophreniform disorder, shared psychotic disorder, brief psychotic disorder, and substance-induced psychotic disorder, (2) Bipolar disorder, (3) Major depressive disorder with psychotic features (4) Delirium, and (5) Dementia.

23. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

So you still have no evidence to support your wild claims of that I am in some way in a state of delusion by showing my paper to be deluded and untrue?

Your failure to supply literate content aimed at the paper from a peer perspective and to offer any sort of counter argument, shows your only intent is aimed at the poster of a troll type nature.
    Unless you can provide a logical argument based on discourse of the statements then all who view regardless of my scientific credentials will certainly conclude I am correct by the presented argument only being opposed by government type red tape denying that I am correct without establishing for the viewers why it is not correct.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.