A Point to alternate History

Discussion in 'History' started by kwhilborn, Dec 8, 2012.

1. kwhilborn Banned Banned

ATTN: Moderators / James R: This HISTORY thread is to direct the attention of those who might be interested in Alternate/woo versions of history to the Alternate theories thread recently started. Please feel free to lock this thread so it quietly moves on down the list. I do wish to point to it from history so people with interests in woo history and ancient stories do not miss it. Please lock this thread to prevent discussion here.

People with an interest in Alternate History or stories from the Sumerians, The Emerald Tablet translations, Ancient technology, The History of religion and other woo subjects, might find the video from this link entertaining.

I wanted to post it in History, but recognized it would be moved, and opted to put start a small thread here to point to the woo topic at this following link...

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread...te-History-compilation!&p=3023741#post3023741

Please comment on that thread, and I have asked moderators to lock this one when they get the chance. The above linked video is fun and interesting for anyone who likes the stories from ancient civilizations. It is meant for fun.