a question about shrooms

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sebsebseb123, Aug 11, 2003.

1. sebsebseb123 Registered Senior Member

Dear Sciforums,

Which is better?

Regular dried shrooms? or Ground powdered shrooms?

PS when I say better...I mean...more.....better.....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sweet Pentax Registered Senior Member

i would say dry mushrooms ;you have to chew them a lot and it must sound like "squiiiish" with every bite

btw ,the taste is awful

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. theonlyguyever omg met's lake out!!1 Registered Senior Member

mushrooms taste like ass. :bugeye:

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

sebsebseb123

chop in to quarters with a knife
    then boil the jug
    pour the boiling water over them and gently press them in the bottom of the cup with a tea spoon
    let it sit for about 5 mins after you have gently presed them for a few minutes

once the water is cool enough to drink strain it through a tea strainer/siv and then drink the water
    do not eat the shrooms
    that will reduce the nasty poisens in them
    and reduce you stomach pains

always have a meal before you do it
    never on an empty stomach

too many for too long will leave you in a room with a nice new jacket and padded walls!

some people only need one time to go crazzy!

play safe!

groove on

8. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

Is shrooms basically like acid?

9. Tyler Registered Senior Member

A) In terms of quality, dry tend to be better.

B) In terms of taste, it comes down to one little option. Either you get some sort of food system to get rid of the taste (such as putting them in a peanut butter sandwhich), or you stop being such a little pussy and you just put them in your mouth and chew. The way I see it, if you consider yourself mature enough to handle a drug like shrooms, you should be competent enough to swallow something that tastes bad.

C) Shrooms are not like acid at all. Mushrooms do indeed give you hallucinations, and they do enhance senses, however the sensation of being on LSD is not like the sensation of being on Mushrooms. Acid is more a sensation of being completely out of control in terms of what's going on around you. When I'm on acid, it feels as if I make sense and everything around me makes no sense. When I'm on mushrooms, I feel as if there are a few things that are really cool and out of their natural order. Very different sensations, and I doubt it's possible to understand it without experiencing both.

10. exsto_human Transitional Registered Senior Member

Now Salvia, thats a mind f*cker.

11. Tyler Registered Senior Member

When I'm on Salvia, I feel as if everything is making perfect sense and everything is 100% authentic. Unfortunatly, everything I'm seeing, hearing or feeling actually has no basis in what's real.

12. mars2112 trailrunner Registered Senior Member

they are both psychedlic drugs, but the acid high lasts much longer and is more intense.. both can offer audio and visual hallucinations.. also for me it takes longer to come down from acid then from shrooms (but i usually take a downer with acid to get the crash over with)

by the way.. I've always been in favor of grinding them up and mixing into food

13. sweet Pentax Registered Senior Member

some of my friends love shrooms on their pizza ( wet shrooms ) ; i think this is good way to eat them without repulsion !

14. dexter ROOT Registered Senior Member

Salvia is f*cking bomb, I get what we call here the "tilt" when your whole word is twisted and turned to the side. . . and everything is just crazy. comming down you just feel fucking stupid and drunk.

Shrooms are rad, especially if they are dank. You can put shrooms on pizza, its a good way

but just eating them is fine. And Shroom tea F*cks you up.:m:

15. plasticwingsmelting Banned Banned

the tilt...makes sense. i smoked salvia a few times and definitely saw the potential in the plant.

however, shrooms and lsd are NOT the same. i like shrooms MUCH more. they're natural, for one. not produced in a lab with chemicals like rat poison. mushrooms are awesome. last time i did them, i thought the world was ending, we were reading minds, i thought i could grant wishes, that the balance of the universe was in my hands and if i went to sleep everything was going to end, and that i could fly. luckily, i had some good friends to stop me from attempting to fly off the 2nd story.

16. plasticwingsmelting Banned Banned

i think ill take some before one of my shows with my band...should make for an interesting performance.

17. GodHatesYou Registered Member

I've never tried any drugs, but I have a friend who messes around with a bunch of stuff. She's been wanting me to try shrooms for a while and she's going to be moving far away soon, so I thought it might be fun to do it with her before she leaves. Can anybody tell me what to expect with the first experience? And does it show up in a drug test?

~j

18. Tyler Registered Senior Member

1) Depending on the person, the shrooms, and - most importantly - the amount, the experience will be very different for everyone. I'm sure your friend is well versed in the amount of whatever type she gets to set you up well.

Basically, most people don't get a full effect the first time with shrooms. If you fall into this category you should expect some pretty odd changes in thought process, maybe some light visual distortions, a bit of looseness in your body and a general preference for conversation.

If you get the full effect you'll experience a vast distortion in thought process, definetly some visuals and a very odd body sense. Now, the thought process change is something you can't really predict, you'll just generally see things in a different light. The visuals shouldn't be anything too major, as in you won't be getting full open-eyed hallucinations. What you will see is colours changing, patterns appearing, the odd thing that's completely unrelated to reality, and a swaying in your vision. For most people this is relaxing, not frightening or anything. And the body feeling you get is mainly a relaxed sense of everything. Oh, and don't forget that your senses kind of get fucked up. The cliche example is you'll have music on and you will "feel" the music, not just "hear" it. And most people I've seen on shrooms end up being very talkative and open and honest, with the odd person (usually one who's taken too much for them) becomes a recluse.

Oh, and don't forget some good music. I highly recommend Zeppelin's How The West Was Won CDs - live Zeppelin is unbelievable.

19. plasticwingsmelting Banned Banned

Listen to Anaal Nathrakh "pandemonic hyperblast" your first time taking shrooms.