A very dangerous and serious diverge

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Yazan, Apr 28, 2004.

1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The UN does not seem to understand that the "arabs" as you call them, have not accepted the fact that there is an Israel, and Israel needs to protect itself strategically, meaning, there is some land that would give the owner a military advantage, like a hill overlooking a town. The UN is a noble idea, but also paralyzed by internal disagreements. No country should give up sovereignty to this ineffectual body.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. otheadp Banned Banned

UN this, UN that
    stop selectively appealing to its impotent authority
    you either accept that US (and other powers) veto resolutions, or you don't
    i've sort of accepted Syria as the temporary president of the security council, and Lakhdar Brahimi as the fucking undersecretary-general, so accept the vetoes

and no, Yazan, arab states (and especially the Iranian fascist regime) have not recognized Israel.
    they cry to the west that all that stands between peace is those fucking 'palestinian' refugees.
    wrong

if it was the issue it would've been solved long time ago
    before there was any "occupation" of WB and Gaza, there were still wars launched at us

and now too, every problem in the arab world is blamed on the "Zionist entitiy"

the arabs need Israel to exist in conflict. that way they can divert attention from their own failures and balme it on The Jews.
    that's why they keep attacking Israel militarily by proxy, while being on the diplomatic offensive to ostracize the Jewish state from world trade, sports competitions, cultural events, etc.

the IDF does not "conquer lands by force"
    it sets up strategic security buffer areas in places from which attacks had happened before. you know, there was a peace agreement signed by Lebanon and Israel in the 80's, which resolved the land conflict, but that goddamn Syrian scumbag Assad (the father) annulled it.

the issue of the Sheba'a farms (Mt. Dov), that is bullshit
    the IDF withdrew to the UN recognized Blue Line. Hezbollah is just bitching about the Sheba'a farms because without a fake occupation they have no reason to even exist.

their mission before was to protect Shia interests in Lebanon and expell the IDF.
    well, Syria has its army in Lebanon, "protecting the peace", and the IDF left 4 years ago
    now they shifted their goal at "destroying the Zionist entity"

please man... don't talk for all the Umma when you say "Arabs have accepted Israel"
    those who have, are a tiny minority

if Israel did not have all those weapons, tomorrow morning Mubarak (yes, Mubarak) would be sending the army in. so would Assad, Nasrallah, Khamenei, and the Saudis

the Jordanians and Egyptians hate us. the only reason they don't massacre us as they secretly (and some not so secretly) wish to do, is because of the US

http://www.metimes.com/2K1/issue2001-37/eg/court_rejects_jewish.htm
    http://www.israelnn.com/news.php3?id=61801

with friends like these...

===

Why it refuses a UN force to be their to make things right?
    UN force? are you kidding me? there is no army better than the IDF more suited for this.. and even if this is not true, i wouldn't trust any army protecting me unless it's my own.
    especially not this army

let's assume the UN gets its troops in. if they're not successful in protecting Israelis, and the IDF retaliates, and the UN soldiers get hurt, Israel would be blaimed for "taking zionist aggression to new levels by attacking brave UN soldiers"

btw, there is a UN force on the border between Lebanon and Israel
    they are pathetic
    they don't prevent attack
    they didn't help or warn the 3 soldiers that were kidnapped in 2000
    they don't tell where the Hezbollah mines are located even though they know
    and they don't have bullets in their guns!

====
    back to Arabs' "peaceful wishes" towards Israel
    in the 1979 peace agreement between Egypt and Israel, it said that Israel's relations with other arab states should not influence Egyptian-Israeli relations
    despite of this, Egypt has pulled its ambassador 3.5 years ago because of the intifadah

the only way for "peace in the middle east" is either by Israeli military superiority, or by de-fanaticize the middle east

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Undecided Banned Banned

UN this, UN that
    stop selectively appealing to its authority

Oth you aren't the smartest of fellows and you are doing nothing but degrade the argumentations of Zionism. If the UN was so "impotent" do you think Israel would even dare exist today? If it wasn't for that "impotent" authority with almost 100% certainty the 1939 white paper would have stuck and that land would be totally and completely Arab. The UN gave you life and it can quickly take it away, don't bite the hand... I dare Israel to withdraw from the UN, I dare her.

Spider:

The UN does not seem to understand that the "arabs" as you call them, have not accepted the fact that there is an Israel

To my last count, Egypt, Jordan accept the right of Israel's existence, as does the P.A. Israel has not accepted the idea of a Pal. state either.

and Israel needs to protect itself strategically, meaning, there is some land that would give the owner a military advantage, like a hill overlooking a town.

Doesn't make it any less illegal, you mean the hills over Damascus where you have nuclear shells? Yes, peace loving Israel... that is not your land, and the W.Bank and Gaza have NO strategic advantage for Israel.

The UN is a noble idea, but also paralyzed by internal disagreements. No country should give up sovereignty to this ineffectual body.

It kills me when a Zionist claims this completely nonsensical line of argumentation. The only thing here that is ineffectual is your argumentations. Which are based on… I don’t even want to venture there.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Eluminate Registered Senior Member

undicided you are totally wrong England granted the land Israel resides upon what happened was they just left the two forces arabs & jews to duke it out who would actually control it in a civil war which they knew was going to occur. So they pulled out and the expected occured. So in the end Jews got their homeland by fight for its survival. The UN is a joke it did nothing... any resolutions it ever passed were never enforced unless some one nation took up the charge for them and used them for itself.

8. A nation without an army is a subject. The UN is like the good parent saying wait until your --- comes home. If you want to make rules then there has to be consequences for breaking the rules. I do not support giving the UN a military but without one it is just a club for airing gripes. That was its purpose and it does a decent job at it. It is not designed to govern or enforce the rules. Most of the developed nations do not want to be ruled by the UN any way.