About God - And I'm Right

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by pixel, Nov 20, 2004.

1. peterat1965 Registered Member

Thats awesome. Have you ever heard the saying ( I belive it's Zen)
    "There is no good or bad there only is." I think it's kind of the same idea

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mrpyrex Registered Member

wow i wish i lived in that fantasy too. unfortunatly im stuck here on earth with everyone else. my god is logic and your god in insecurity about death. you dont know what happens when your gonna die and so you make up or accept something that makes you feel comfortable about it. but logicaly your concept of reality is only based on ideas that have absolutely no evidence to support it. anyone with a slight grip on reality should be able to understand that this kind of thought is rediculous. but humans as a whole seem to have kinda failed to do so cause they are all afraid.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mrpyrex Registered Member

God exists right now, right with you. All God sees is the truth of who you are. God does not see the fantasy you live in because it is not what is real. You do not realize this because all you see a fantasy that keeps you from seeing. As you move away from the fantasy you see God with you. You often get glimpses of this truth in positive interactions with your brothers and sisters. You feel good when you make a connection with another soul. Then jump back in the fantasy that you are not connected.
    wow i wish i lived in that fantasy too. unfortunatly im stuck here on earth with everyone else. my god is logic and your god in insecurity about death. you dont know what happens when your gonna die and so you make up or accept something that makes you feel comfortable about it. but logicaly your concept of reality is only based on ideas that have absolutely no evidence to support it. anyone with a slight grip on reality should be able to understand that this kind of thought is rediculous. but humans as a whole seem to have kinda failed to do so cause they are all afraid.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. mrpyrex Registered Member

one day if we survive long enough we will understand the origins of the universe and how everything truly is. its just gonna take time and alot of understanding to bring us up to that final point of understanding.

8. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

mrpyrex: one day if we survive long enough we will understand the origins of the universe and how everything truly is. its just gonna take time and alot of understanding to bring us up to that final point of understanding.
    M*W: Welcome to the wonderful and zany world of sciforums religion forum, mrpyrex!

I agree with your first statement in that I believe humanity will survive long enough to understand the origins of the universe as well as our place in it. Perhaps our cognizance will be broadened in our species either through evolution or simply dietary and nutritional improvements. I don't believe, however, that a god created all things. I believe it was a random act causing a universal ripple effect that all creation is still experiencing. Humanity is definitely the highest creation that we know of, but as we ripple away at our place the universe, humanity will become more enlightened. I don't believe in spiritual consequences but rather in energy processes. Our species will evolve until we reach a more perfect state (i.e. no more disease, famine, organized religion, or a dangerous environment). I also believe that as humans evolve, we will become more androgynous, and we will have only one skin color and one ethnicity (whatever that will be -- generic maybe???). I also believe that as we evolve toward homo spiritus, we will become One with the Universe.

9. caffeine_fubar Dark Dementia is my name... Registered Senior Member

Ok... just misunderstood

10. mrpyrex Registered Member

yes. i believe we are on the same line of thinking. i had my whole view typed out earlier but as you can see, i was having problems posting and lost the first lengthy post and just jotted in that statment. i to think that when we die, our energy just transfers to the nearest conductor. be it the tv or the computer. the ground. what that will be like i doubt we will ever know till it happens. but i think it will be something completely different.