ACORN, trying to help the democrats steal another election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cazzo, Oct 9, 2008.

?

I think ACORN should be :

1. Shut down immediately and investigated and members prosecuted for voter fraud

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. Simply shut down

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No opinion

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  4. Left alone, it's doing a good job

9 vote(s)
    52.9%
  1. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

illic mos haud niveus vexillum in meus ianua. ego mos vado down per is traba , quod EGO mos non vulnero myself quod trado. EGO sum in diligo quod usquequaque ero

Obama forem

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Iustus pro Palma, aspicio vos in abyssus

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

That doesn't make a lot of sense Buffalo Roam. But I give you A for effort.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2008
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Ipsu lipso ad hoc hum.

8. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Which is why your orginal reply to my comment on the works cited page didn't refer to the works cited page.

yes I know who he is. and you still have yet to even try and refute said source probably because you can't. I also note you didn't read the washington post article which stated that in one county 30 precincts had over 100% voter turn out and that in one precinct the voter turn out was over 1500%

9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

And Whom is the FBI investigating? The RNC? or the DNC's ACORN?

1----2----3----4, Ding--Ding---The Amswer is ACORN.

Now as to the Article?, were those voters democrat or republican? the article didn't state which party had the tremendious over turn out.

And who has been regestering multiple aplicants multiple times? Mickey Mouse, Princess Goldfish Nudelman, The Dallas Cowboys Roster, ACORN, and there are stories daily, about the regestration problems with voters regestered by ACORN and it's minions and subchapters.

Accusations were made, but if the accusations are true were are the charges, indictments, trials and convictions?

Now who is regestering hundres of thousands of voters? ACORN and it Subsidearies, so were do you think all those extra votes are coming from, the Repubs don't have anything on a scale even near enough too account for all th eover vote.

RFK,Jr. is so far in the bag to Democrats that anything reported by him needs to be taken with a dose of salts.
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nation/politics/bal-te.acorn17oct17,0,7962372.story

FBI investigates ACORN in several states over voter registration fraud
    McClatchy Newspapers
    October 17, 2008
    WASHINGTON - A day after John McCain charged that the liberal-leaning voter registration group ACORN "may be perpetrating one of the greatest frauds in voter history," it was disclosed yesterday that the FBI is investigating whether the group coordinated the filing of phony applications.

Details of the inquiry weren't readily available. McClatchy Newspapers confirmed an Associated Press report disclosing the investigation and learned that the FBI was attempting to determine whether ACORN systematically encouraged the creation of fake voter registrations in several states.

http://www.ktnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=9179639

Investigation Into ACORN Shows Convicted Felons Registered Voters

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 12:43 AM CDT

Featured KTNV Video

Investigation Into ACORN Shows Convicted Felons Registered Voters

Also on KTNV.com

Investigation Into 65,000 Questionable Voter Registrations ACORN Submitted
    ACORN Calls Raids 'A Stunt'
    Voter Fraud Task Force Raids ACORN Office
    The investigation into ACORN has revealed that 59 separate convicted felons took jobs this summer registering voters

"At least one individual was convicted of identity theft, and was serving time on an identity theft related conviction. And I believe there may be others," said Nevada Secretary of State Ross Miller.

Investigation Into 65,000 Questionable Voter Registrations ACORN Submitted

Updated: Oct 13, 2008 05:43 PM CDT

Also on KTNV.com

Were NV Voters Illegally Removed From Voter Lists?
    ACORN Calls Raids 'A Stunt'
    ACORN's Regional Director Talks About Investigation Into Fraud
    Secretary Of State Ross Miller Issues Statement on ACORN Raid
    Voter Fraud Task Force Raids ACORN Office

Also on the Web

Check Your Voter Registration
    Read The 19 Page Application For The Search Warrant Issued In Connection With The ACORN Raids

http://www.ktnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=9172343

Monday, officials in the battleground state of Ohio heard testimony from voters about the organization.

In one Ohio county, ACORN submitted at least 65,000 questionable cards.

One witness said they were told they would be given $1 and some cigarettes to sign a voter registration card.

Earlier this month, a search warrant served in Las Vegas stated that ACORN required its employees to get 20 new registrations a day or forgo a paycheck.

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Having spent the afternoon reading through the works cited page:

No were in the work cite's, does it say that the Republicans are to blame, The conclusion that it was the Republicans, with the Over Vote comes from R.F. Kennedy Jr.

The exit polls are not the vote, the Vote is in side the Booth, and what I tell a exit poller, is never what I really did.

I know a whole lot of people who do the same.

And who exactly certifies the results of a Exit Poll, and were in law does a exit poll have legal standing.

Kennedy's work is a Historical Fiction, in the same vein as, Lonesome Dove, or Pearl Harbor, or Gods and Generals.

But, RFK's methodology, doesn't have the same weight, and it has less stature than that used to create those Books

A Biased Partisan Political Hack Job.

One of the Articles cites:

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20041027/NEWS09/410270361/-1/NEWS

Challenges from The Ohio Republican Party, Who:

All legal and Lawful, if you are no longer reside at the listed residence, and filed a change of address for that precinct, you are not legal to vote.

If You have moved to a different precinct, you have to register in that precinct, and should be removed from your reformer precincts roles.

That is the Law.

11. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

typical of you. you can't refute the facts so you attack the source.

and if exit polls don't matter in the debate of election fraud why were they altered in florida in 2000 and ohio in 2004 to match the "official" tallies?

12. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The source is a High Profile Democrat.

And having read his source, I agree with the point, yes there was voter fraud, massive voter fraud, but the sources didn't pin point it to Republicans, it appears that you are the one who didn't read the source.

You read the accusations, and called them facts, but in reading the information, and with the history of who is registering massive list of new voters, (ACORN and it's Subsidiaries) it isn't the Republicans who are under investigation for Voter Registration Fraud, and Voter Fraud.

13. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Your telling me you checked 208 sources and not a single one suggested that their was election fraud committed by the republicans?

14. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Only to you, now as to not making sense?

Eternal To be still a boundary mark

Yes a, C for you.

15. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

I think you need to go back to the drawing board Buffalo. Whatever it is you are using to translate needs some work.

16. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Look into the mirror very deeply my friend, yes, look into a mirror.

17. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

In direct translation, of your composition:

there will no white flag upon my door. I will go down very this beam , and I will not to wound myself and surrender. I to be upon to value highly and always will be Obama to be

Now as to the meaning in Latin, that is another thing.

stultus, laevus levus, puerilis, insanum, demens, inasnum, dementis, fatua

18. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Go buy a corn, buffalo...

19. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Growing up in Kansas I know a bit about buffalo. The animals produce a lot of shit!

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

21. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Very astute observation Spider...it is amazing to see how little attention is being given to the purging of legitmate (likely Democratic) voters from the polls.

22. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

I have, and since the government ethanol subsidies, I have made a bundel of money.

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member