ACORN, trying to help the democrats steal another election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cazzo, Oct 9, 2008.

?

I think ACORN should be :

1. Shut down immediately and investigated and members prosecuted for voter fraud

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. Simply shut down

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No opinion

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  4. Left alone, it's doing a good job

9 vote(s)
    52.9%
  1. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

It helps him duck the issue

Well, right. But I was asking him.

Don't take me wrongly on this; I think you have a point. But when someone steps in and says the obvious, it gives him every reason to let the question drop. Frankly, I think it would be interesting to know why he behaves as he does.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

It is fun most of the time arguing with you Kool Aid Drinkers, but some time trying to make a ration reply to your set in stone minds gets a little boring.

PJdude, as usual your back to dancing and failing to address the debate, again provide any citation of legal action against the RNC for Voter suppression, you provide many biased citations, from Liberal Democratic source, but there is no on going investigation in to the RNC, but there are 17 investigations now going on into the DNC affiliate ACORN.

Tissia, as to you, again provide any proof of RNC illegal action, you are a great practitioner of the old,

Tell a Lie Long Enough, Often Enough, and to Enough People, it Will Take On a Veneer of Truth all of it's OWN.

I think Hitler commented on that, in Mein Kampf.

joe, if you had a original thought, your brain would go into shock.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

ACORN is a non-partisan voter registration organization. What part of non-partisan don't you understand?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Ignorance or Lies? Either way, it's repugnant

My, how the conservative memory falters.

On the one hand, it really does help to have political allies in the Department of Justice. To the other, I can't believe McCain hired Sproul again this year.

I'm curious, Mr. Roam: Did you really forget about 2004, or did you actually think you could get away with a Nazi smear predicated on such a ludicrously false pretense?

Either way, it's repugnant.

Notes:

CNN. "Nevada investigates voter registration". CNN.com. October 14, 2004. http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/14/nevada.registration/

Kuhn, David Paul. "Voter Fraud Charges Out West". CBSNews.com October 14, 2004. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/10/14/politics/main649380.shtml

Strange, Hannah. "McCain campaign paid Republican operative accused of voter fraud". TimesOnline. October 22, 2008. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article4992730.ece

8. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

yes it is fun to argue with you but we do wish you were rational.

There are so many things wrong with this paragraph it isn't funny. I have never danced and I address the debate at hand(something you don't do when you decide to insult people). I provided a citation. Secondly just because a source focuses on on sides misdeeds doesn't make it biased. You have to look at the language, tone, and how things are presented. There are no investigations going on against the DNC, ACORN is not part of the DNC, the investigations are partisan based(which why most of them get thrown out in court. Remember the firing of lawyers in the justice department. well it was because they refused to go through with bogus voter fraud charges against left wing and non partisan groups.) No where did any one claim the RNC was being investigated although it probably should be considering it knowing hired the groups in my citation after they had been accused and indicted for vote fraud. and lastly the reason this was important was John McCain personly funded both groups.

please refrain from attacking Tiassa because your argument sucks. Your lying through your fucking teeth. grossly misrepresenting facts and you have the audacity to bitch about others being intellectually dishonest. Try doing yourself first.

Joe has many original thoughts you however don't every thing from you is just GOP talking points. You can't even come up with original justifications for them. which some of the other righties here do.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
  9. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Come on buffie run your mouth off some more

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The only one who is running off at the mouth, is you, your really don't know how obtuse you really are do you.

Keep on dancing grasshopper, that is all your good for.

Hop and Dance and chirp, blown by the wind.

11. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

No obtuse is you trying to argue against basic math. Typical of you you get your ass owned here not just by me but also by tiassa and joe so you run away. I'm not running my mouth off I am stating facts. And your still going on about that dancing shit!!! you really don't care that it makes you look like a crazy old bat.

By the way YOU ARE DANCING I never said the RNC was being investigated. Its dancing and a strawman.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
  12. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Continue to dance, anything you say.

13. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

You truely are a piece of work of fucking work. Completely embedded into your fantasy world. Grow the fuck up. AND FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME QUIT USING THE COLLOQUIALISM DANCING YOUR NOT USING RIGHT. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THE FUCK IT MEANS? Your constant insults and attempts at pretending your a wise old master are already old and disruptive.

14. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

You were the one who said that the RNC was committing voter suppression and voter fraud, I ask you to produce any evidence to show such was the fact.

The evidence I ask for was any:

.legal investigation taking place

.legal action brought against the RNC

.any Conviction of the RNC or one of their voter registration organizations for any such activity.

And as usual, your reading comprehension, has left you well behind the curve.

It is the Democrats who are the ones who have the problem with voter registration fraud, and voter fraud, it is ACORN who is being investigated by the FBI, in 17 states, and ACORN is a Democratic Front organization.

Now this is the type of evidence that I requested, Sworn Testimony, before Congress, of verifiable fact.

Damming evidence of ACORN Registration Fraud and Voter Fraud across the board.

Kapish Grasshopper?, so dance away, and sing, chirp all day long, winter is coming, and it's going to be cold out there and Obama's promises aren't going to keep anybody warm.

http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/pdf/Terry080924.pdf

Testimony before Congress:

Written Testimony
    Of
    James Terry
    Chief Public Advocate
    Consumers Rights League​

15. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

No I didn't. Quit using strawmans because your argument is shit.

Proven already in my source

Not part of anything I said so why

Proven already

No as usual your reading comprehension is shit. I already have proven my accusations.

In almost every case it has turned out to be bs

You mean testimony from a political based investihation?

Only if your delusional.

Still go out of you way to make your self look foolish. Keep being a moron and voting republican in your own worst interest.

16. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Your source show no investigations by legal authorities into the RNC for Voter Registration fraud, or Voter Fraud.

Legal action, Investigations and Indictments by Legal Authorities, not a biased Son of a Democrat, who has no legal standing, or authority.

17. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

I never said the RNC was the one being investigated.

18. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

But you were the one to accuse them of Voter Suppression, Voter Registration Fraud, and Voter Fraud.

No put up or shut up, you made a accusation, so provide proof that there is anything that meets legal proof of your accusations.

Again, all you do is dance, and avoid the request for factual legal evidence from a legitimate source, such as a legal investigation, or indictment, or a conviction.

Again continue to dance and chirp, grasshopper, or provide legal proof of your accusation.

19. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

No i said people who they hired were. That's appartently a difference you lack the wit to understand.

20. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

:roflmao:

The funny thing is that I do, and you don't, or do you have a Kool Aid Bellyache?

www.nowpublic.com/world/obama-campaign-contribut... - 61k - Similar pages

Obama Campaign contributed 800 Thousand Dollars to ACORN, Ca...
    Oct 10, 2008 ... Not only does Foulkes boast of Obama's ACORN leadership training .... You must disclose that the money is being used for voter registration. ...

www.nowpublic.com/world/obama-campaign-contribut... - 61k - Similar pages

Obama and Acorn - WSJ.com
    Oct 14, 2008 ... More recently, the Obama campaign paid $832000 to an Acorn affiliate. The campaign initially told the Federal Election Commission this money ...

online.wsj.com/article/SB122394051071230749.html?mod=speci... - Similar pages

The link between Obama, ACORN, the Woods Fund, Earmarks and ...
    Sep 13, 2008 ... During Obama’s time on the Woods Funds ACORN received grants of $45000 (2000), ... Obama-Ayers Channeled Annenberg Money to ACORN to Advance ...

www.gettingpaidtowatch.com/2008/09/13/the-link-b... - 25k - Similar pages

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=ZjRjYzE0YmQxNzU4MDJjYWE5MjIzMTMxMmNhZWQ1MTA=&w=MA==

Militant ACORN
    At the time, however, that 1995 Chicago newspaper article represented something of a triumph for Barack Obama. That same year, as a director at Chicago’s Woods Fund, Obama was successfully pushing for a major expansion of assistance to ACORN, and sending still more money ACORN’s way from his post as board chair of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge. Through both funding and personal-leadership training, Obama supported ACORN. And ACORN, far more than we’ve recognized up to now, had a major role in precipitating the subprime crisis.

21. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

And provided no proof of your allegation.

ACORN is being investigated on a national scale, by the FBI and it looks like the RICO Acts maybe imposed, it appears that this is a organized criminal enterprise.

So now since you can't provide proof of your accusation you are dancing out from under your accusations:

In your own words:

The evidence is out their the republicans stole the 2000 election and odds are stole the 2004 election. The standard ways of deterimining election fraud point to republican election fraud in both elections.

Provide what standard is being used to determine election fraud, and how it points to the Republicans?

Now, provide that information, from legal source.

So dance away, dance away, grasshopper, and chirp to the wind.

I didn't try and blame the Democrats, I showed that it was the Democrats who are the ones through their front originazatios that is committing Voter Regestration Fraud, and in the End Voter suppression, and Voter Fraud.

Voter Registration Fraud:

http://voices.kansascity.com/node/2375

VA 2005 In 2005, the Virginia State Board of Elections admonished Project Vote and ACORN for turning in a significant number of faulty voter registrations. An audit revealed that 83% of sampled registrations that were rejected for carrying false or questionable information were submitted by Project Vote. Many of these registrations carried social security numbers that exist for other people, listed non-existent or commercial addresses, or were for convicted felons in violation of state and federal election law.
    In a letter to ACORN, the State Board of Elections reported that 56% of the voter registration applications ACORN turned in were ineligible. Further, a full 35% were not submitted in a timely manner, as required by law. The State Board of Elections also commented on what appeared to be evidence of intentional voter fraud. "Additionally,” they wrote, “information appears to have been altered on some applications where information given by the applicant in one color ink has been scratched through and re-entered in another color ink. Any alteration of a voter registration application is a Class 5 Felony in acco

Voter Supression, (want to bet that those voter registrations were Republican):

MN 2004 During a traffic stop, police found more than 300 voter registration cards in the trunk of a former ACORN employee, who had violated a legal requirements that registration cards be submitted to the Secretary of State within 10 days of being filled out and signed.

Identity Theft:

PA 2008 An ACORN employee in West Reading, PA, was sentenced to up to 23 months in prison for identity theft and tampering with records. A second ACORN worker pleaded not guilty to the same charges and is free on $10,000 bail.
    2004 Reading’s Director of Elections received calls from numerous individuals complaining that ACORN employees deliberately put inaccurate information on their voter registration forms. The Berks County director of elections said voter fraud was “absolutely out of hand,” and added: “Not only do we have unintentional duplication of voter registration but we have blatant duplicate voter registrations.” The Berks County deputy director of elections added that ACORN was under investigation by the Department of Justice.

22. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Um how about every single major statistical anomaly in the past 4 election( 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006) have all favored the republicans? You can keep your dignity intact and your intelligence unquestioned by arguing against many things, basic math is not one of them. You have reapeatedly been shown evidence that contradicts your position and you have ignored. You have made baseless claims that ACORN is a democratic front group. You have relied almost solely on strawman arguments. Your own evidence shows that I never said shit about the RNC your a liar and a partisan hack.

23. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Pathetic, dance, dance, and spin.

Legal Evidence, not statistical WAG.

Is this a direct quote from your post of 2041567

You are hiding behind a Strawman, by splitting hairs about the difference between Republicans and the RNC, the RNC = Republican = RNC.

Friggin grow up.