After the math of perpetual motion

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Alan Kindree, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Alan Kindree Registered Member

You won't be convinced that it is possible, and you won't be convinced that a math equation can produce anything but an "=" sign to solve, much less the same science applied to a ">" sign.

Lets leap, leave the ground you are standing on and bounce on the planet "whatif".

I have a (simple-kinda) math equation that puts the laws of thermodynamics into the place of the "earth is flat" thinking. An improvement on fusion.

Patent law says you can not patent such a process.
    Nobody believes you (you got a B+)

Your altruistic nature has left you penniless.

You can quickly write a formula, that can not be disproven, yet the people who write it and understand it do not believe it.

What do you do?

BTW, to prove what kind of a nutjob I am,

In this video, a wounded hero, Josh is featured. Josh was on his fourth tour in Iraq as a special forces counter sniper. Josh was sent to destroy a Chechyen paid by the Taliban to kill our troops. The Chechyen got Josh. Fired two 81 mm missiles (not common for snipers to carry) blew Josh 3 stories off the building and then shot him in the abdomen twice. Josh is paralyzed. Josh got in our pool to learn how to scuba dive again. In the video he is teaching scuba. There is an underwater vehicle. You also see me loading a specialized red rocket underwater missile. In one section I open the lid to heater burning wood (any class A fire, and propane) underwater. (an impossibility equal to perpetual motion producing energy). I built an underwater, drive-by shooting range, handicap accessible.

My question remains, if I had a math equation, solvable by a ">" sign and not an equal, how could the greater good realize the benefit?

Or simply, if all my energy as a paramedic and father of a disabled child, has been used to help my own and others, what is left to help a greater amount of people? Should I deprive my child for the greater good? If my child was a traffic accident victim, could I believe enough in my protocols to let him die to save many others?

BTW, this question has been asked of many service men and women many times. We are where we are because of the way it has been answered. I have doubts and am not as strong as the others who have already paid the ultimate price for the confidence in the answer.

Once again, I have an impossible answer to a math question. How do I proceed?