Al Gore focusing on brainwashing kids now

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pasta, Apr 24, 2010.

?

Would you trust Al Gore teaching your kids ?

1. No

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. Yes

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  3. Not sure

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. Pasta Registered Senior Member

Everyone's familiar with Al Gore's AGW alarmist film "An Inconvenient Truth", and now he's focusing on brainwashing kids too.
    Check out this on the website "Inconvenient youth" : http://www.inconvenientyouth.org/blog/?p=81

"Teenagers who are ready to have an immediate impact in their communities can visit Inconvenient Youth’s website between April 22 and May 15, 2010 and apply to be personally taught by Mr. Gore at The Climate Project’s next training session. Students will go through a committee review process. Those selected will become official TCP Presenters who will deliver a new slide show to their local communities based on Mr. Gore’s latest book, Our Choice: A Plan to Solve the Climate Crisis."

Funny how Al Gore avoids skeptics that question his "truths", but he'll keep pumping them out anyhow....

Would you trust this guy teaching your kids ?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sandy Banned Banned

No. He is a hypocrite. Do as I say not as I do. He uses more energy than 20 people combined between all his homes, cars, planes etc.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Of course I would, he is a smart guy. At least he is an example of a rich person doing something about the environment, which is more than we could say of Ms. Sandy Claws.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Brainwashing? So I assume you're talking about Sunday School?

8. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

As long as he not attempting to become a certified teach, he can go knock is brains out all he wants and advocating to the youth, because the youth can totally change todays energy usage by todays adults, oh wait no they can't! This is a completely useless endeavor!