All forms of Naturalism and Materialism neglect their own foundations: Radically Immanent LIFE!

Discussion in 'Religion' started by MichelHenryFan22, Jul 27, 2021.

1. MichelHenryFan22 Registered Member

Galilean scientism pretends to get at the Truth of the world by bracketing our subjective experience in favor of the extensive of thing as Present-at-Hand substances, but this is hugely contradictory! Husserl notes this in his Crisis of European Science, that Naturalism which reduces consiousness to a physiological or material process undermines its own starting point. Ultimately all that Science can know is revealed in this intentional consiousness, and there can be no Naturalistic account of the Aboutness that consistutes Intentional or object-directed thinking. Intentionality is conceptual and normatitive while Nature can never (without Trancendental hallucination) be such.

But further than that, the Science of the late Descartes upon which the modern scientific paradigm is built, brackets the REAL and IMMANENT LIFE of REAL subjectivity! One only has to ask oneself how Appearing (that is Intentional, object-directed appearing with its distinction between sense and reference or noema and noesis) itself appears? It cannot be, as long as we avoid circularity, though the Intentional lens (As that charlatan Heidegger proposes in Being and Time) but ONLY through the immanent self-revelation of auto-affective lived experience, an experience of LIFE that is Pathetic, or infused with passive pathos, a revelation that is all at once what the revelation reveals, the revelation itself and its mode of revealing. The immediate pre-theoretical pre-positional understanding of ourselves and our bodily embodiment in Flesh, the self-awareness that lies below all object-directed positional awareness of trancendent objects.

By bracketing the TRUTH OF LIFE and therefore the Truth that each Living is only the experience of a divine Life (Conceptually analogous to God, to which we are all sons, "I am the Truth", says Jesus and this is what he refers to with that Truth, the auto-affective self-revelation of a Life that is far from biology and Given-Without-Giveness.) modern times enter into BARBARISM. Men want to die, reduced to particles and microphysical particles. Culture is DESTROYED as culture only ever flows from the TRUTH OF LIFE itself. Science and Technology has destroyed the Truth of Life and has caused the Falleness and Nihilism of Modernity to manifest. The use of media images promote an INAUTHENTIC EXISTENCE, the natue of which is EMPTY TALK and a failure to understand the Clandestine subjectivity of inner life and experience in its self-overflowering Pathos of pain and joy as lifes failure to escape from itself and its enjoyment of itself.

ABANDON SCIENCE AND ITS NIHILATING DESTRUCTION OF THE ULTIMATE TRUTH OF THE REVELATION OF LIFE. SCIENCE IS A PRACTICE OF WEAK SOULS WHO DENY THEMSELVES.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

My prayer is

I would be so so happy if you would abandon science by not using the products of science in this forum and confine your preaching to other more suitable venues

Amen

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

exchemist and sideshowbob like this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Do you have any evidence of a soul, weak or otherwise?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

Well, I googled Michel Henry, so it wasn't a total loss.

8. candy Valued Senior Member

I found his obituary.
    He obviously had no appreciation of the gestalt nature of the quantum brain.

9. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Wow, I stand in awe ..

.. what does all that mean ..

.. trancendent?

Sounds like a high level of trance to me .. Tulpas ?

I did understand one thought; "radically immanent life" Until you die, of course, then there is nothing.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021