All Vaccines are contaminated !

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by river, Aug 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

So... anarchy, then, is your solution.

Great idea... wait, no, the other thing... terrible idea.

Why should you trust vaccines?

Answer a simple question - true or false, vaccinations have reduced the number of people that die from diseases like Measles, Polio, etc?

You do realize that this comes across as "I can't answer your question without looking foolish or admitting I'm wrong, so I'm going to pretend it doesn't exist"... right?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. billvon Valued Senior Member

Reduced deaths from coal pollution - from 24,000 (2000) to 7500 (2014) - via EPA regulation.
    Reduced total air pollutants in Los Angeles between 50 and 95% (1970 to 2015) - via CARB regulation.
    Impeached and caused the resignation of a criminal president (Nixon.)
    Eradicated smallpox. (CDC and WHO)
    Yep. You would have bravely stayed on the couch in your cabin and refused to blindly get into a lifeboat. You'd show them!

Let's look at people who bravely stood up against the Man, rather than just blindly swallowing whatever the government told them:
    ================================
    Anti-vaxxer mother recants after her seven children contract whooping cough
    Tara Hills says her family is living with the “consequences of misinformation and fear” over childhood immunisations

By Rob Crilly, New York

11:48AM BST 12 Apr 2015

A Canadian mother-of-seven has been forced to rethink her anti-vaccination stance – after all her children fell sick with whooping cough. North America has seen a growing number of families opt out of immunisation programmes, frequently because they are concerned about side-effects, despite warnings that deadly childhood diseases such as measles are on the rise.

Tara Hills and her husband decided to stop vaccinating their children six years ago after losing faith in the health care system, according to a blog post in which she described the family's experience.

“I’m writing this from quarantine, the irony of which isn’t lost on me,” she said.

Although her first three children were immunised - on what she described as an “alternative schedule” - the youngest four received no vaccinations at all. "I just got scared. I got spooked. I thought, 'There's a lot of smoke, there must be fire.' We stopped vaccinating," she told CBC News.

Then last month the coughing began. It sounded like a bad cold at first. “But a week after the symptoms started the kids weren’t improving, in fact they were getting worse,” wrote Mrs Hills. “And the cough. No one had a runny nose or sneezing but they all had the same unproductive cough.”

A trip to the doctor's surgery was followed by hospital tests, which confirmed whooping cough.

The highly infectious disease takes its name from the characteristic whoop noise that young children make following a cough as they struggle to catch their breath. Young infants are at particular risk of severe complications and even death. Vaccinations have massively reduced the number fatalities, which once ran at 10,000 a year in the US, according to KidsHealth.

Yet cases are on the rise again as parents – frequently well educated and middle class – shun the scientific evidence.
    ==================
    The 23 child deaths that vaccinations could have 'prevented' in NSW

A major study investigating child deaths from vaccine preventable infectious diseases was released on Thursday.

Updated 11 January 2017
    By Kelsey Munro

Twenty-three children in New South Wales died preventable deaths over the past decade from diseases for which vaccines were available, new research published today reveals. . . .

The report found that overall, child deaths due to vaccine-preventable diseases are now rare in Australia. NCIRS Acting Director Kristine Macartney, one of seven authors of the research, encouraged parents to talk to their doctors to ensure their children are fully vaccinated. “Immunisation has been successful in dramatically reducing the number of childhood deaths from infectious diseases in Australia,” Professor Macartney said.
    ===================

So in a way you're right. Those 23 kids aren't "blindly following" anyone any more - they are just plain dead.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. river

this is not the point about vaccines . Sure vaccines are important for some diseases , no question .

The point is , is that vaccines , contain contaminates , which they should NOT contain . THAT is a serious problem .

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. river

8. exchemist Valued Senior Member

I have faith in the integrity of my university, certainly, until such time as someone can give me credible reasons to distrust its research. Which you are not offering to do.

9. river

So science for you is based on faith ? Faith of integrity ?

Research yourself , that in the end will be your path to the truth , regardless of what any knowledge by anyone , gives you .

you will not enjoy the journey , unfortunately

For the full article , pick up the NEXUS Magazine , July-August 2018 , Vol.25 , No.4

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    gamelord likes this.
  10. billvon Valued Senior Member

Like DHMO?

11. river

12. billvon Valued Senior Member

That's why no one takes you seriously. You believe anything you read, no matter how illogical, wrong or contradictory - as long as it supports your beliefs. You're an advertiser's dream.

13. river

Really

Then of course they , you , are mislead by myopic thinking .

The facts are the facts . NOT my facts but by people in the ology . in this case vaccines .

MY belief is the TRUTH , no matter the angle . I have done this for 35yrs . I questioned because I want to know how somebody else thinks on any science . what is their perspective and why ? that leads to the truth not dogma .

Towards in this case , vaccines , if I had children , what would I want to know . Because in the end what we inject into our children matters

to them in aging , from pre-teens to their senior yrs .

So if some corp. or individual is money career , and thinks nothing of the harm done to my child , in the name of career and fortune , I want to know .

here is a better example of the truth , billvon ,

say I came to you and asked you should , I vaccinate my child , you would say yes .

but if I asked you what do know about vaccines and whats in them what would you say ? Here is the thing , Billvon , you should say I don't know , but more than likely would you say , no worries , the vaccine is fine , no problems . That is not sound advise .

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  14. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Why shouldn't they contain substances that keep them shelf-stable, and thus easier to manufacture and store which, as a result, makes them cheaper and far more accessible?

15. river

what substances would do this without poisoning the Human Being who is injected ?

16. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Any rational person would say "Yes, you should vaccinate your damn child"

Then again, any loving parent would; after all, I cannot imagine the emotional pain wrought upon a parent who has to sit and watch their child die of a disease that could have been prevented with a simple needle stick.

As to your "source"...

"He went on to say that all of Merck's vaccines are contaminated with cancer and other viruses." - uhm... I'm gonna call horseshit on this one.
    "He found that they are ALL contaminated with viruses that are so small they can never be removed." Uhm... of COURSE the vaccine has viruses in it... THAT'S HOW THEY WORK. A vaccination is, typically, an injection of inert (ie, dead or mostly dead) viruses, which triggers the body to produce antibodies. It's how they function.

As for some of the "vaunted sources" on that piece of trash being called an article:

https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php/anti-vaccine-doctors-naming-names/

What substance are you claiming is poisoning the Human Being who is being injected? At what level is the substance in question harmful, versus what level is being injected? How quickly is said substance removed from the body?

Do you know the answer to any of those questions?

17. billvon Valued Senior Member

OK. You are all about truth and facts.

You said vaccines should not contain DHMO. You have said it at least twice now.

What is DHMO? What is the truth, what are the facts about that substance? "what we inject into our children matters" - so you must know about something that MUST be kept out of vaccines. If not, you'd just be talking out of your ass.

So what is it?

18. river

oh please don't get this emotional guilt BS. to sell your point .

Merck , had to recall , 750,000 vials of Gardasil , for glass contamination . and recalled over one million doses of Hib , ( Haemophilus influenzae type b ) because of being contaminated with bacillus cereus bacteria , food poisoning .

one wonders who suffered to find out this information and pass it along . they must have suffered terribly . imagine glass in your blood stream ? it must have torn their arteries and veins to shreds

19. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Hardly about being emotional - it's about simple facts.

Vaccinations save far more lives than the number of people that have potentially been harmed, by several orders of magnitude. They also improve the quality of life for even MORE people through herd immunity, protecting those who are immuno-compromised and/or otherwise are unable to fight off those diseases themselves.

And that is bad. Guess what - things happen, especially in mass manufacturing processes. This happens frequently in almost any mass-manufacturing process.

For example - take a look some time into the FDA requirements and regulations regarding canned or jarred food:
    https://www.menshealth.com/health/g19543623/food-contaminants/
    https://www.fda.gov/food/guidancere...mation/sanitationtransportation/ucm056174.htm

It is, unfortunately, a simple fact of life when you are using mechanized, automated processes to produce hundreds of thousands to millions of units of a product a day that some will be damaged, defective, or otherwise contaminated - after all, it would be virtually impossible to keep every single insect and speck of dust out of a several hundred thousand square foot manufacturing plant - physically, it could be done, but the costs associated with doing so (including full positive pressure air circulation systems, clean rooms, and beyond medical quality sanitation of loading/unloading docks and transport trucks) would be positively ridiculous.

Finally, if the glass particles are small enough to fit into a hypodermic needle, they are extremely unlikely to cause any adverse reaction whatsoever. A 25 gauge hypodermic needle (one of the more common sizes) is .5mm in external diameter, with an inner diameter of .25mm - less than one quarter of a millimeter. So, that piece of glass must be less than 250 micrometers.

Now, think about this for a moment - the vaccine is given into muscle tissue (not the blood stream) - they are not intravenous, but rather intramuscular. As such, there is virtually zero risk of that glass particle "shredding blood vessels". Instead, as with most contaminants, the body will initiate an inflammation response, and macrophages (specialized white blood cells) will begin to break the foreign body down.

The human body is already equipped to deal with this kind of foreign particle in the body, because you ingest such things all the time when you eat. If it wasn't, small pieces of bone, rock, carapace, and other tiny, hard objects that we inevitably consume would be extraordinarily uncomfortable, if not lethal.

Also, factor in - the glass particles are less than HALF the size of the needle used to deliver them. Any pain/irritation at the injection site is a normal reaction to having something pierce the skin - beyond that, it is not uncommon for soreness/redness at the injection site for a vaccination, as the body initiates it's expected and desired immuno-response... this is what gives you protection, which is what the vaccine is designed to do.

It recalled over a million doses for potential contamination.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20084617

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/history/hib-recall.html

So, it would seem that nobody was infected, and in fact none of the vials tested were contaminated.

So... River, what was it you said about needing to "inform yourself"?[/QUOTE]

20. billvon Valued Senior Member

That's one of the dumber things you've posted.

Ever drop a glass and have it break? Did you sweep it up afterwards, or did your friends and family have to suffer terribly first? It must have torn their hands and feet to shreds! You must not care about your friends a bit.

But back to the primary topic -

You have been adamant that there should be no DHMO in vaccines. What is DHMO?

21. gamelord Registered Senior Member

Humans are too primitive for anarchy to work, so I believe in government, just government that is less tyrannical and draconian than the ones we have today.

Diseases have been reduced due to higher medical awareness, more cleaning of medical facilities, and built up immunity over generations.
    If vaccines immunize anything, perhaps they do. The assertion is not that vaccines do not do anything. The assertion is that, I just don't trust what they put in it. They claim they stop putting mercury, but then I would have to trust they are telling the truth, which I just don't. I don't inherently trust most civilians, and I don't trust authority figures either. And why should I either? All they do is make wars for profit, and the civilians support the same politicians that make the "system" corrupt. All politicians are is professional liars and killers, and yet I'm supposed to trust them with a syringe?

22. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

So, basically, you don't trust anything you cannot personally verify?

Does that mean you don't fly in aircraft, since you cannot personally verify it is airworthy, maintained, and won't spontaneously combust? Or ride in an automobile, since you can't personally verify that everyone else on the road is a competent driver? Does that mean you grow and prepare all your own food, since you cannot take anyone on their word that they have not, in fact, used GMO products or toxic pesticides?

You are, in essence, arguing that we should be utterly paralyzed by fear.

I much prefer to live my life not assuming that every other human being on the planet is an absolute scumbag murder-hobo serial-rapist sadistic asshole that wants to destroy everything I hold dear.

23. gamelord Registered Senior Member

As a matter of fact, I don't fly in airplanes. I am afraid some terrorist is gonna blow it up or something.

I will tell you what. I wanted to be a fighter pilot for a living, but they wouldn't let me, because my eyesight wasn't 20/20.

So if I am allowed to carry a parachute, including a bug-out bag (including a sidearm) I will fly. Since sidearms are not allowed on planes, I refuse to fly. My sidearm is not meant for shooting terrorists, but if the plane crashes, and I parachute into the woods, I am going to need something to hunt with, and defend against hostile animals, also it will work as an echo-locator for people to find me too.

So that means, if I fly it will be in a small propeller plane, where I can eject at any time, no flight attendants telling me to sink with the ship!

I have also had the nerve-wracking experience of driving with an old-person, and let me tell you, OLD PEOPLE should be regularly tested! Many times almost got me killed! Thankfully I was in the shotgun seat, able to take the steering wheel from them before they crashed!

No way in hades would I ever ride in a driverless car. I'm fine with autopilot, but I need to see a steering wheel and brakes!! I'm perfectly fine with AI driving on autopilot, NOT FINE with no steering wheel and brake overrides!

When I am depressed I eat GMOs. I doubt they would kill me instantly, and there is a rough chance they may mutate me in a positive way. But when I am feeling great I do not take the risk of poisoning my body!

America IS fear. We have too much fear in this country! So I don't know what to say. I think people should live in fear, but at the same time, hate that people have to live in fear.

I don't think most people are scumbag rapist hobos, but I do believe most common people are either sadistic, or apathetic assholes, or the powerful people plotting to enslave and poison everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.