AM I A Slut?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by ammie317, May 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammie317 Registered Member

ok I'm sure you all remember my dramatic story about my first love yeah well that all being said and done. I met this guy who just so happens to be one of my best friends ex-boyfriends and they just reciently broke up. well things happened and all of my friends are telling me that I am a slut. what do you think?
    Ammie

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. aghart Registered Senior Member

was it too much to trouble to keep your relationship with this guy quiet for a short time until things went quiet and your friends would not object?.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Hmmm...

Well, as I for one did not "hear" the story you mention, I may be going out on a limb in making a judgement...

Nonetheless...
    Seems to me your accusers are "full of it", unless of course, by "just recently broke up", you mean on the order of a day or so beforehand - in which case I'd still say it's just a matter of semantics as to how one might refer to it. "Opportunist" is a term one might substitute for "slut"...
    Consider:
    Are they basing their judgement of you on the fact that this guy was involved with your friend?
    Is anyone judging him to be somehow reprehensible for his part in what "happened"?

Just theorizing...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xenu BBS Whore Registered Senior Member

All of your friends are just jealous

8. Belle Registered Senior Member

Why haven't I heard this story??

I'm completely in the dark here girl! Who's the guy?
    Unless it was one of my ex's- nah, you're not a slut...but if you were desperate enough to use one of my losers, then yea, you've got problems

No, I'm just messing with ya. I don't think you're a slut, but I still want to hear the whole story.
    -Belle

9. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Not a bigger one than me

10. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Lets put it this way, once and for all, for all to know and practice.
    whatever you do:
    (a) if you're proud of it, you're a player.
    (b) if you throw yourself around and whine at the same time, you're a slut.
    My advice: you're still SO young, this isnt the last boy you/your friend like, so might as well have fun.

11. Xev Registered Senior Member

"Things happened"? "Things happening" does not make one a slut. "Things happen" to the Pope, is he a slut too?

As for whether you're a slut, it would all depend on whether the "things that happened" involved moaning, biting and sticky sheets or the "things that happened" involved being accosted by starving performance artists dressed as "Mutant Ninja Turtles".

Now does either of these situations make you a "slut"? No.
    Grow the fuck up and learn to have sex without pouring your angst-filled heart out onto the assembled losers of cyberspace.

12. DarkEyedBeauty Pirate. Registered Senior Member

I also did not hear this story. But I agree with Killjoy. Unless they just recently broke up...aka...a couple days ago, no, I don't think you're a slut. She does not own him. You can do whatever you want. If you did it out of revenge or out of opportunity, maybe.

13. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Now Now Xev retract those wolverine nails there are youngins on board.

To DarkeyedBeauty who wrote: " Unless they just recently broke up...aka...a couple days ago"

So if she had fucked the guy 15 minutes after he broke up with his girlfriend she would be eligible for slut status?

As long as you respect yourself no matter who you fuck or where, as long as you are self-aware and self-possessed, no matter what dick you place in whichever orifice...you are not a slut.

What is a slut anyway? I mean why is she not a whore or a bitch?

(Something to tell the guys who throw stones)
    Do you know the difference between a whore and a bitch? A whore sleeps with everyone, a bitch sleeps with everyone but you!

Where your label proud sweetheart!

14. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Anyone not sure if they are a slut or not is a slut
    end of story...

15. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

and is it wrong to be a slut if you want to be a slut?

16. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Yes I agree with you Mr. Monkey! What is wrong with being a slut whatever that may be? And when the hell are we going to come up with a larger variety of derogatory terms for men who unzip their fly for a wide variety of females? Dog is so fucking boring and hardly nasty enough! I mean we have slut, bitch, whore, cunt, trollep, ho, hoochie, witch and on and on and on

Can anyone remember any more derogatory names for women who spread their legs out of pure pleasure or financial gain?

17. The Marquis Only want the best for Nigel Valued Senior Member

Derogatory? Damn, you do limit me Lucy

18. Zero Banned Banned

When will losers learn the fucking truth? It doesn't matter who's pussy you stick your dick into, or who's dick you swallow, or who's genitalia you play with, it has nothing to do with love or heart.

19. BillClintonsCigar Registered Senior Member

Yes. I haven't read your post, but the title tells me you are.

20. fahq Registered Senior Member

Re: Re: AM I A Slut?

True

21. cthulhus slave evil servant Registered Senior Member

'things happend'
    what things?
    'recently broke up'
    how recently?
    'one of my best friends'
    how much of a 'best frined'?

you left a few holes here...
    well as far as im concerned were all just little monkey worms running around killing, stealiong, and fucking eachother. mite as well enjoy it while your alive.

ok. if you had sex with the basterd the day b4 they broke up or the day they did your not nesiserily a slut. if you slept w/ him, 3 other guys, a dog, and messed around w/ ur sister that same nite THEN your a slut. otherwize your just having a lil fun.

--- --- --- --- --- ---

some1 said there isnt enugh terms/insults for man-whores. and you know why? cause most men would love to be man-sluts. women find it insulting. men find it fun...

Last edited: Jun 1, 2003
  22. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

To cthulhus slave who wrote: some1 said there isnt enugh terms/insults for man-whores. and you know why? cause most men would love to be man-sluts. women find it insulting. men find it fun...

Well my point is that some women find 'it' fun as well. I don't know exactly which sex created so many terms to describe a sexually promiscuous woman but the double-standard makes no sense. Who are these men supposed to fuck around with anyway the virgin mary? What exactly is it that you think a woman finds insulting? The term slut (or whatever)? Or indulging in gratifying consenting sex? What is it a man finds fun? The term male-whore? Or having as many women as he would like to enjoy. I think we really need to grow out of this, I mean women need to either destroy those labels or embrace them (like Madonna did for example, Anais Nin and all the magnificent courtesans of 17th century Europe)

To The Marquis: Please feel free. Give everyone an example of how you would describe a woman who enjoys her pleasure guilt free.

Basically the message is that if a woman enjoys sex with a variety of partners there is something 'morally' wrong with her but for a man it is 'normal'. Now what crap is that?

23. The Marquis Only want the best for Nigel Valued Senior Member

I've never actually had the pleasure of meeting a woman who conducted herself in that fashion while remaining entirely guilt free, Lucy. I think the "slut" image is far too ingrained by now to give anyone any real chance of doing it save a rare few such as those you mentioned.

If I ever did, though, she'd have nothing but my respect and admiration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.