Amazing son cured by supernatural entity...

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Muslim, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

OK, my sister in law, who has a son, he has (had?) epilepsy, but after she had listen to what some pir (head of a sufi order) told her do to, pay praying and doing some rituals, her son was cured of epilepsy.

So we had a massive argument, she first had taken her to doctors, real doctors with degrees and education in neuroscience, who told her to give him some medication, so while she was giving him medication she also had taken the son to the pir, and she thinks he was cured because she went to pir and prayed. So I said to her, it was the medication and she started arguing with me...

So I said to her, well why don't she stop the medication, but she said "no" but really believes it was prayer which is cured her son...

I told her: "you are an all round fuckwit"

My mom said to me: "Stop speaking like a kafir (infidel) and go to bed"

I said: "well then, you shouldn't have sent me to school."

I think, my family are all round fuckwits!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Laika Space Bitch Registered Senior Member

Muslim, the last time I visited this forum (which was quite a long time ago), I thought you were a fuckwit. I don't mean to condescend, but your OP shows good sense. Well done.

I hope your mother won't mind if I use her phrase from now on on those that disagree with me ("Stop speaking like a kafir and go to bed").

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.