America, "heal thyself, or it's straight to hell with you!"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Whirlwind, May 10, 2004.

1. Whirlwind Banned Banned

The NY Times had an interesting headline today. "US TROOPS, OVERWORKED AND UNDER TRAINED. No comment regarding torture, rape, sodomizing, humiliating and outright COLD BLOODED MURDER!

The callers on the right wing radio stations keep calling in and accusing the "dirty leftwing" for inventing all of the photos showing US soldiers torturing, maiming and abusing POW's. Hell, there's even a photo of an Iraqi POW packed in ice and wrapped in cellophane they insist "never happened."

God save us from ourselves!

Amazingly enough, as George W. Bush sinks deeper into the NeoCon sewer "his poll numbers are increasing," now that sez a lot about America and its corrupt racist society, huh?

As an American that has seen combat and knows the stresses of war, I begin to wonder just how sick a nation we have become. I mean, no one is even saying (much less thinking), "WE ARE TRULY SORRY!"

The racist innards of the USS America have been RELOADED with racist sh!t! George W. Bush has unleashed the hatreds in the American people "for all Arabs," with a fire and brimestone fury.

I bet if the US decided to bomb Saudi Arabia and Egypt in the morning, American's would cheer like the booze crazed Roman's in their colosiums cheering for the lions as they devoured the Christians!

Over the past ten years we have seen a concentrated effort to push "GOD" out of our schools, our government offices and even our lives.

TV is a cess pool and so are our movie theatures. I mean, when "The Texas Chainsaw massacres," is the top money maker on a given weekend, what does that say about America? Then there's those fr!k!n priests raping children or being made the heads of their churches as "DIVERSITY" comes into its own in America and let's not forget the faggots crying for their "civil rights!"

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

And we expect to bring US style democracy to the Middle East?! I don't blame the Arabs for wanting nothing to do with the Jews much less the Christians.

Then we have the murderous Zionist Jews in the Middle East: "So far from their G-D and so close to the United States breaking every one of the ten commandments, "in the name of their G-D," of-course! We love 'em and finance their murderous behavior, yes we do!

We flush over a million babies down the toilet or into our garbage pails without a thought. Then there's the famous PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION whereby we enduce birth, let the babies head appear through the birth canel, and then proceed to punch a hole in its skull and vacuum out its brain and people approve this out right murder of newborns?!

So now we are in Iraq trying to introduce them to democracy (vomit!). Can you imagine some sweaty dude on a camel invading our country, outgunning us, and then telling us how they were going to make our society "better" by converting us to Islam!

Oh sh!t....

As the world sees America coming apart at the seams the Arabs begin to wonder if perhaps another WTC type kick to the chops isn't what America needs and deserves.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/shaffer/shaffer69.html

God save us from ourselves!

Whirlwind....

Last edited: May 10, 2004
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Whirlwind is right. It's not being reported at all.

You're not an American. There's no way. And, people are apologizing every day.

Last edited: May 10, 2004
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

This topic is a mess.

Whirlwind - Do you have a link? Search engines aren't spitting out the story right now.

Counsler - I think you're tracking a false dilemma. I'd be willing to explore the possibility that it is the NY Times article that talks about how overworked and undertrained our troops are without mentioning the scandal. Of course, without Whirlwind giving us an article link (?!?!?!) I can't even begin to verify the story yet.

In general - As to the apologies ... Whirlwind there's talk that Bush apologized directly in an interview with an Egyptian journal. Strangely, not even FOX News has brought me that quote. However, I understand the frustration at Bush's third-tier/fourth-try apologia. The whole episode is disgraceful in and of the apologies. But Generals Kimmett and Miller have given explicit public apologies. A couple of key public atonements are yet missing, and that will be reflected come November.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.