American racism

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by birch, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birch Valued Senior Member

what you are essentially highlighting is police brutality and profiling but unaware that asians are not considered americans and with that comes all types of stereotypes and microaggressions constantly. no one is denying the past but the dismissal of racism and discrimination that is directed at asians because it's assumed that all others who are simply of a darker complexion must be automatically more oppressed is not true. maybe you are not aware of mainstream american culture but blacks and hispanics are considered more american, therefore more accepted.

actually, this is not provably false. it's because asians are a smaller demographic as well as appear more different. even in the racist south, blacks are even more accepted than other ethnicities including hispanics because they are seen as more american as in having a longer history or more native.

the order is: whites, blacks, native-american/hispanics, middle-eastern and then asians.

of course. i addressed that earlier and it's used to deny that racism or discrimination exists.

but it's false as much as america is not just la or nyc as is spread around the globe. asians pursuing higher education and professional positions to largely bypass the immense amount of racism and discrimination everywhere else before this tier is what is the blindspot. i've been discriminated from jobs many times based on my race and it wasn't because i wasn't white but just as many other minorities that were prejudiced against simply for being asian or not one of them. people largely think in terms of group power/identity.

the main issue is that america has a lot of cross-racism and prejudice due to being a melting pot of different ethnicities but when it comes to asians being more a minority or less ambiguous in appearance can really be a problem outside of a more powerful or professional arena.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Well, Russia, is part of Asia.

Hence, birch must be a bot that colluded to get Trump elected.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Clearly this is a masturbation thread now.

The more she posts, the more legitimacy Trump has.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. birch Valued Senior Member

Heh. i've done more to dispel stereotypes and reveal the racist diaspora more than anyone past or present has done on this forum on this single thread alone.

the idea that white nationalists are the only racist is false. the idea that the conglomeration of the rest of america fighting the likes of trump as all non-racists are also false.

this is because there is sub-levels and factions and mainstream society has cross-racism each fighting for their interests and within them are both racist as well as those who are not.

for instance, the much stereotyped mantra i've read over and over about not discriminating based on color of one's skin or it's a black/white issue is furthest from the truth in today's society.

any ethnic differences can be used to discriminate against others. for example, asians and their 'chinky' eyes is one of them; color of one's skin need not apply as well as among other stereotypes based on culture.

racism, prejudice or plain bias is not static and evolves over time in differing ways as it's used in society. you have whites that disike asians but like african-americans or hispanics, you have african-americans that dislike whites but like hispanics, you have african-americans that dislike africans or vice-versa, you have hispanics that dislike blacks or vice-versa or blacks who dislike asians or asians that dislike blacks or hispanics that dislike asians or asians that like whites but dislike black people or asians that dislike asians or blacks that dislike blacks or whites that dislike whites. that also exists.

even within your race you can be discriminated based on different ethnicity just as even within the african-american community there is the widely known (if you are american) uncle tom issue or based on gradient skin color as well which is also common in other cultures. then you have all these different races having bigotry even down to different ethnicities. that all said, don't assume that it's all based on light to dark as it can also go in the other direction. i've met white women who refuse to date white men, for example. i've met black women that refuse to date black men or asian women that refuse to date asian men or hispanic women that refuse to date hispanic men and vice-versa for males etc.

there are many combinations and they are not all trump voters. why would they vote against their interests or their particular friends of certain ethnicities they approve of? that doesn't mean they are completely free of bigotry or racism though, it's just a matter of 'whom'. lol

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

You've made me the light, birch.

You are like BATMAN!

8. birch Valued Senior Member

lmao. it's like that just as those in the vid who are asian that have talked about the issue of racism against asians. in that context, few would make light of it, even if they thought or wanted to. numbers create power. it's like when one get separated from the flock, the lone one is attacked but in human context the pretense is that the lone one's views are disparate from the rest when it isn't. again, it's about power in numbers. when people know there isn't, they mock the person easily but what they are really doing is mocking asians entirely which proves they are just as racist. for instance, even though i knew that there are racist blacks, i still went to bat on the trayvon martin case, simply because it was wrong.

i didn't use the excuse there are also racist black people or i have been discriminated against by blacks. that has nothing to do with the issue. even if a racist black person brought up that issue, i would still consider the issue on it's own basis. that's the difference in mentality from those who have revealed such. they think it's dependent on who i am. no, it doesn't. racism is racism. whether you like me or not or even think i'm personally racist, has nothing to do with the issue of racism raised. what about the innocent victims? maybe they are not racist. you don't care about them? because of me? no, it's because you are also racist. that's what that means essentially. was that my pic in the op? nope. but people refused on this forum to go to bat because of me (excuse). that's telling. lol.

that was the test just as i would still have to discern what is racist or not regarding any situation whether there are racist people or people i disagree with in that race. they exist within every race. again, not the issue of the op.

but how that works is that proves that asians have as much a right to push back when people are racist towards them. of course, because others are not going to care as much or at all if they are not asian. but to minimize or mock it is racist in itself. again, when i talk shit about other races, then i'm the one who is intolerant and racist though. evidently not because when i raise the issue of racism against asians, it's not taken seriously anyways. it's either take it or don't push back or else you are the one who is racist.

that makes sense as everyone is motivated by their self-interests. the only difference is that asians are mocked for even standing up for themselves or it's called masturbation. don't get upset then when i talk shit about your race then either since it goes both ways or when asians raise the issue, it's masturbation, complaining or being a failure etc and not racism. i can turn it around the same way.

9. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Wow, tell more, birch!

10. birch Valued Senior Member

the funny part is you react as if this thread is a personal affront to you when there is no attack on whitey and the op has nothing to do with whites or any other race specifically. it's about how it's politically correct to be racist toward asians in america/west.

you are also peculiarly fascinated by this thread. it's as if the 'whites, arabs, hispanics' etc comment set you off. it wasn't even my comment but it's true. or was it sweetpea's attempt at diversion from the topic? ya know, that asians can be racist. really? so can whites or blacks or arabs or hispanics. what does that have to do with it? when they raise issues of racism, it's not masturbation, it's just true.

so you think you are bandying around them and you are in the moral right? is that it britney? because raising issue of racism against asians is just masturbation, right?

fuk off, white bitch. cracker. yeah, that was racist.

11. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Don't say things like that, if you get suspended we wont be able to have any meaningful conversation.

Asian men are sexy, however.

12. Bells Staff Member

Mod Note

Well, thread closed. Infractions for racism and trolling and flaming issued to two members. Due to the offensive nature of what has been posted, particularly in the last few pages, it's also going to the Cesspool.

This has been a despicable display.

Birch, really, you have behaved in a manner that by any definition, would be tantamount to racism. You have stereotyped, used deeply offensive and racist language and acted like a raving racist bigot. Ironically while complaining about racism. While you may think you have started a terrific discussion about racism, your inability to have a rational discussion about the issue of racism and your willingness to be racist yourself destroyed any chance of any form of good discussion about the issues of racism and bigotry that the Asian community faces in the US, from within and outside of the community itself. In short, you destroyed your own thread. This hasn't been a meaningful discussion on the subject of American racism. On the other hand, it was a blatant display of stereotyping, bigotry, offensive behaviour and abject racism from you. You seem to think it is a competition. You also failed to note the history of what you are arguing about, just as you failed to read any of the links I provided to you, from Asian scholars in the US who study racism and bigotry against the Asian community and also how they were perceived historically and currently in the US and how that perception fed even more racism between ethnic minorities in the US. And no one thinks that it is acceptable or forgivable.

Beer w/Straw, for some reason, you decided to troll, flame and be racist yourself. You have stereotyped and also used offensive language and acted like a raving bigot. Also ironically, while complaining about racism.

I could ask what is wrong with either of you, but really, it'd just be a waste of my time. If either of you pull this kind of racist crap again, you're gone. Permanently. And if you think there isn't a precedent for that, think again.

Tread wisely. Although, that would require maturity I don't think either of you possess at this point in time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.