american women soldiers raped by male american soldiers

Discussion in 'World Events' started by mars13, Jan 31, 2006.

1. AmishRakeFight Remember, remember. Registered Senior Member

Hey buddy, guess what? 150,000 divided by 60 means that one if every 2500 soldiers has the chance of being raped. And there aren't that many women in Iraq. So the chances are slim to none in the grand scheme of things that a woman will be raped.

List them.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Since I just proved your mathwork was skewed, this statement is false as well.

Mars, what's a "terrarists"?

Well, you sure showed me! Our whole debate is over, since you've obviously thoroughly interviewed our entire military machine in Iraq and you can even give us accurate statistics *10%* of the amount of rapists. Oh wait, you didn't do that. So you must not gotten any proof nor plausible evidence that you surveyed everyone involved. And you must not have pulled that "10%" statistic out of your ass.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

AmishRakeFight

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

I think he means out of the 2000+ soldiers killed in action. So far, 60 of those have been killed due to friendly-fire rapings. I doubt those are even counted though, so heck, the true number of dead soldiers over there could be much higher.

- N

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

yes,out of the soldiers killed,over 5% are CONFIRMED killed by rapists on ''our'' side.

more women are killed by our own troops then enemy fire,thats a VERY high statistic.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

Rape should not be tolerated, except in war by traditional arms (bow, sword).

8. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

5% confirmed killed by rapists?? Are you on crack??? 60 died because they are afraid to drink the water??? In the Latrine??? So you are saying female soldiers get there water from the toilets?? last time I checked you get water from the water buffaloes which are not in the Latrines....

Get help soon

9. AmishRakeFight Remember, remember. Registered Senior Member

Ah, that changes it up a bit. Thanks for pointing that out. Mars, forget my first statement about your math being wrong. Where is your source that tells of sixty rape/deaths?

AmishRakeFight