An Alternative to Capitalism

Discussion in 'Business & Economics' started by TruthSeeker, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Jeff 152 Registered Senior Member

We think the same thing coolskill!!

I am not saying that the US capitalism is perfect, you are correct. You say we need fair rules and an even playing field and I completely agree. The flaw with the US econmoy is that it is not a level playing field. Ideally, it would be, and I would like to see it become one, and I believe we should try and create equality of opportunity, not equality of outcome

Where we seem to disagree is that while I want to make a fair game where there are winners and losers but the losers can always imporove and become winners, and nothing is holding tehm back but themselves, you want to eliminate the prospect of winning and losing all togetehr.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Nothing holding them back? Why do you think there is no level playing field?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

No you retard. The problem as stated is that it is not a game, and real winners play games that are intended to be games. They do not participate in any playing field that is not intended to be a playing field such as a soccer game. That is an actual game. You are totally ignorant. Stop fucking misinterpreting everything I say.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

They do not treat real life like a game. Losers and assholes treat real life like a game. Games are meant to be games played as games. When you idiots treat real life like a game, humans get hurt. Real winners have no part in this.

8. Jeff 152 Registered Senior Member

Well like it or not you are in the middle of the game, so you can either move, bitch and moan while your situation gets even worse, or make the best out of it. Just go ahead and move to your Utopia that doesnt exist; nobody will miss you, you are not helping society anyway

9. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Or you can beat the game and change it.

10. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Or get rid of the game altogether by taking down the rich who control it.
    Or be a mindless loser bobbling around in the matrix like Jeff.
    It doesn't matter how much money you make, you are still a mindless drone in the matrix. No amount of money can buy reality.

11. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

You can't magically get rid of the game. cool skill...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Jeff 152 Registered Senior Member

You take down the game by mastering the game you idiot. When you master the game, you gain teh power to change the game. Not any old yokel can change the game, you are not worthy to change the game.

The matrix? You are the drone, I am Neo. I have learned to command the system and control it. I bend the rules and succeed and whoop up on agents, you sit there and complain the matrix is unfair and cant make a difference in it.

13. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

cool skill,

You can't conquer an enemy like that. You have to get to know your enemy and learn how your enemy succeeds. Once you know your enemy, you can defeat him.

... And mind you, the best way to defeat any enemy is by using his own strenght....

14. Jeff 152 Registered Senior Member

I will put it in terms you can understand coolskill. If you want to shut down and overthrow the matrix, you can't do it from the outside, you have to master the system and use it to your own advantage like Neo and then use your mastery to infiltrate the mainframe of the matrix and overthrow the architect (who i guess is represented by rich people). Become the One, then maybe you will have enough power to actually change something but posting on this silly forum will accomplish nothing

15. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Nobody is talking about changing the game. The point is to get rid of the game. People are not free. Freedom is important. Being enslaved in a game nobody wants to be part of is not the answer.

If you claim to be Neo, beating agents silly changes nothing unless you have the real ability to destroy the game altogether. Unless your cause is the same as Neo's, you are simply a participant in the game just like all of the other drones in the matrix. Like the character Cypher. You choose to forget about the truth in order to participate and have a good life in the matrix meanwhile being a complete part of a demented game.

16. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

If you wanna get rid of the game, you also have to master it first.

17. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

First steps in mastering the game are to know the rules.

1. Acknowledge that severe poverty exists throughout the world.

2. Understand the cause of this poverty is business interests. Whenver these people decide to set up a free independent democracy for the people such as the USA, business interests in the USA stand to lose money. CIA comes into the country, uses various methods to disrupt their movement towards independence, and installs a dictatorship (friendly to American businesses) to protect American business interests. Massive poverty and oppression is the result.

Idiots that do not know the rules and harms of capitalism should not be claiming that they are masters of the system. They can either be masters of this capitalist system, and perpetuate it, or be masters of this capitalist system to take it down, and allow everybody to be free.

Americans are slaves. The best method of keeping the slave is to make them believe they are not slaves. Therefore, they have no reason to stop being slaves.
    All monetary decisions are conducted by a group of crooked individuals that OWN the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve is not a government body. Nor is it publicly owned. It is privately owned, and controlled. These are the people that control the monetary system. You and I are not these people. You and I cannot possibly claim to be free when we have no democratic say regarding their decisions.

The only thing you and I can do is attack the flaws in the system to get richer using every resource available to strengthen your organization influence to take these bastards down for good.

In the meantime, continue to improve designs that will minimize any corrpution, and free the people of the United States as well as throughout the earth. Take down the CIA, and set up a new organization for the sake of ridding these countries of their dictators, and allowing them their freedom regardless of effect on American business interests. All knowing that allowing these countries to be free will cause a temporary setback in the US economy as a whole.

Poverty is not intevitable. It is not necessary. It is intentionally created and perpetuated for the business interests of a corrupt terrorist nation called, the United States of America.

18. mountainhare Banned Banned

cool skill:
    That is one of the two major methods of keeping the people docile. The other is to make them accept that oppression is merely a fact of life, and to try and exist within the oppression. A good example of this is Vietnam, where the people have 'adapted' to become corrupt, in order to survive.

Such a mentality also occurs to a lesser extent in 'developed' countries, where the workers accept abuse by their employers as a 'natural' occurence, which must be 'tolerated'.

But you're right. Generate the illusion of freedom, and the people will not rise up. It doesn't matter if the current system causes poverty, war and suffering in neighbouring countries. Out of sight, out of mind.

A good parallel is meat consumption. People don't see how animals suffer during the meat production process, and hence have no qualms about eating meat. Out of sight, out of mind. But I bet if they saw just how horrific the meat eating 'system' is, they would not be able to eat meat without a guilty conscience.

19. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Yes. Ignorance is not the lack of knowledge. It is the lack of desire for knowledge. We literally do not live by a code of intelligence. We live with the code of "what I don't know won't hurt me". It is the code of turning the blind eye. The very definition of ignorance. Unfortuantely, what you don't know does hurt you, is hurting you, and is hurting humanity and the environment.

It is the brainwashed installation. They instill in people at an early age that corruption and proverty are inevitable aspects of life. Hence the completely fabricated phrase: "Life isn't fair".
    Many years ago, you might tell people that slavery is wrong, and it should be abolished. They would laugh at you, and say it is inevitable, and it is necessary.

We instill in eachother a warped sense of reality. Any format of society can work. It is just a matter of implementing it to work. Why implement a society that works in the favor of few? Because it is simply a mismanagement of resources.

It does not take a supergenius to get rich. Now that you have all this millions in dough, the only thing that springs to mind is all the amazing things I can do with it. Now, I can buy cars, I can create one material after another. I can build statues all over the place, and the list is endless. Of course, what does it take to do all this? Land space, Natural resources, and Human effort. (LMH). The result. Massive poverty. Massive destruction of the environment.

All the wars and problems we know of are the result of American's foreceful assurption of natural resources. We took American land by massacering millions upon millions of indians. We built everything using massive amounts of slaves. We plunder resources in other countries by massacering thousand to millions. The rich oppress the poor everywhere they can in order to get as much from them as they can. The law supposedly protects us from this, but the rich manipulate the law to their own advantage.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2006
  20. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Propoganda is a major major tool. Previously, it was communism that was the enemy. Now it is terrorism that is the enemy. From Russia, Vietnam, Iraq, Hitler, etc. Sure there are many dictators around the world. Mostly because we put them there.

You can never get the least bit of information from mass media network news. Almost all of it is false. Especially anything that comes from "official sources". Official sources have no reason at all to tell the truth. 100% of it is false.

We overlook these lies on the basis of classified information. We allow this because we are lead to believe it is important for classified security. Bullcrap. Americans need to be informed. People of this nation should be informed.

21. mountainhare Banned Banned

coolskill, I agree 100%.

The problem is, how do we fight against a system which has entrenched itself firmly in many parts of the world? How can we fight an immoral system which can 'out-produce' other economic systems, yet does not distribute this surplus in a fair manner?

I think that Trotsky hit the nail on the head. A 'political vanguard' needs to be formed, in order to educate the citzens of all countries about the injustices of the current system, and encourage them to reject the system.

Many countries must undergo a revolution in quick succession, otherwise the new economic systems they form will not be able to hold out against the remaining hostile capitalist nations, which will be able to out-produce and economically cripple them Witness Communist China's collapse due to competition with an economically superior U.S.A, which led to them reverting to a more capitalistic economic system. The same occured with Soviet Russia. Stalin believed that a communist country could exist in isolation, and compete economically with Capitalistic nations. He was wrong. Trotsky was RIGHT.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2006
  22. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

For one thing, there is no such thing as a hand out per say. "Hand out" is another brainwashing term that tells slaves they are obligated to labor for the rich.
    "I don't take hand outs."

Well guess what? The rich do all the time. That is why they are rich.

The populus has the right to First World standard of living without obligation. We should not accept any less, and doing so is fooling yourself into thinking that less than the best is ok. This is not the attitude of a First World society.

23. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Many people try to help impoverished nations build themselves up. We send millions upon millions to these poor people to help them. What is the problem?

The IMF and the World Bank have specific sanctions on these nations that do not allow them to produce anything that will compete with the products of large companies.