An atomistic theory of matter

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Atomsz, Sep 2, 2015.

1. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Atomsz:

Just a friendly warning:

You currently have 60 active warning points. If you spam your generic website address again, I will add at least 10 points to that total. That will result in a ban of at least 1 week from sciforums.

You may link to a specific page or pages that supports the specific claim you made that I have asked about - if any support can be found on your site. Do not link to unrelated information.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Atomsz Registered Senior Member

My judgment about the mainstream (accepted) physics which build up the UFF hypothesis and up the light quantum hypothesis is a pseudo-science.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Please justify the claim you made about the electron in hydrogen, or retract it.
    Where is this evidence? Please provide it.

exchemist likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Atomsz Registered Senior Member

Dear James R., we are not on a school bench to present detailed results of a new fundamental theory read to use! You have to learn the new theory from the beginning.

8. Atomsz Registered Senior Member

The stable neutron N0=(P,e) at the binding energy E(No,bound) = 2.04 MeV is an example.

James R., you are an advocate of the pseudo-science called mainstream and are not able and ready to learn the new theory.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  9. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Says who?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Atomsz Registered Senior Member

Atomsz said:
    Gyula I. Szász: Physics of Elementary Processes; Basic Approach in Physics and Astromomy, Cerberus, Budapest (2005) ISBN: 963 219 792 7
    Is this text online?
    Yeas, in www.atomsz.com

11. Atomsz Registered Senior Member

Jame R., you are incredible. You have www.atomsz.com declarated as spam, and you did not look at the website.

Is this the modus of a moderator?

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  12. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Just one week?

13. Atomsz Registered Senior Member

I don't like to do with such a people!

14. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Then leave.

15. exchemist Valued Senior Member

He is not asking you about theory. He and I are asking you to provide evidence. That means observations, not theory, that are consistent with the electron in the hydrogen atom going below its 1s ground state energy level.

What observations indicating this do you have? I bet you have none, in which case your claim is false. That would make you a liar, by the way.

So come on, let's have this evidence of yours, or we will be entitled to draw the appropriate conclusions.

16. Atomsz Registered Senior Member

"He is not asking you about theory. He and I are asking you to provide evidence. That means observations, not theory, that are consistent with the electron in the hydrogen atom going below its 1s ground state energy level."
    "For evidence, that means observations, not theory?" But photons don't exist as observation in Nature, only in theory!

17. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

18. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

So I guess that means you do not have any evidence of your claim. You should then retract your claim. You also have spammed your website 2 more times when you have been repeatedly directed not to (reported). Making claims and then refusing to give evidence of those claims is pseudo-science. Simply restating the unsupported claims over and over is stupid.

19. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Off the point.

Your evidence for your statement, please. You said you had some evidence. So what is it?

20. Atomsz Registered Senior Member

It is enough for me, incredible advocates of a wrong theory ask me for observational evidence for somewhat, which exists only in theory .

21. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

In other words you don't have evidence. Just a belief.

22. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

So when you said you had evidence, you were being less than honest? Well, I never...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. Atomsz Registered Senior Member

You, Dywyddyr, if you want know „evidence“ than it is not enough specified. Do you mean “physical evidence in microscopic physics”? Give an example for such an evidence!